X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: Sabres vs B's THURSDAY NIGHT!

Marchand and Bruins fans are mad that Ruff called a timeout at the end of the game to put Scott on the ice. Marchand called it classless. The last person to be talking about class is Marchand.

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blackhawks' John Scott Says He’ll "Kick the ****" Out of Shawn Thornton Over "Chirping" Comments

When Shawn Thornton was skating towards the locker room after getting a skate blade to the forehead, he says that some of the Blackhawks were “chirping” at him.

Thornton went on to say after the game, “If I ever find who it was, I'll deal with it my own way.”

Well, Blackhawks goon John Scott has responded.

Scott said :

He’s Mr. Tough Guy and he’s trying to challenge Pisani. If I’m in the lineup, he’s more than welcome to come chirp at me. I’ll kick the **** out of him.”

HAHA. This tool is setting himself up for an ass whipping of the ages. If there really are hockey gods, the Bruins will play the Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals this year and we’ll get to see Shawn Thornton smack this ***** around.

Lets cross our fingers.
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven View Post
        Marchand and Bruins fans are mad that Ruff called a timeout at the end of the game to put Scott on the ice. Marchand called it classless. The last person to be talking about class is Marchand.
        RJ said during the telecast that Ruff probably noticed that the Bruins put some guy out there that just got called up and said he didnt get called up for his scoring. Ruff wanted to make sure he didn't take liberties. Apparently Marchand has no problems with the Bruins putting out that guy. I agree Marchand is a cheap shot artist and knows nothing about class. It's not like Scott started anything. He was there to make sure the Bruins didn't start anything.

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by don137 View Post
          RJ said during the telecast that Ruff probably noticed that the Bruins put some guy out there that just got called up and fidnt get called up for his scoring. Ruff wanted to make sure he didn't take liberties. Apparently Marchand has no problems with the Bruins putting out that guy. I agree Marchand is a cheap shot artist and knows nothing about class. It's not like Scott started anything. He was there to make sure the Bruins didn't start anything.
          Exactly, it was McDermid. If Boston didn't put McDermind out there, Ruff wouldn't have called a timeout to put Scott out there. It was classless for Boston to put McDermid out there.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by don137 View Post
            RJ said during the telecast that Ruff probably noticed that the Bruins put some guy out there that just got called up and said he didnt get called up for his scoring. Ruff wanted to make sure he didn't take liberties. Apparently Marchand has no problems with the Bruins putting out that guy. I agree Marchand is a cheap shot artist and knows nothing about class. It's not like Scott started anything. He was there to make sure the Bruins didn't start anything.
            Marchand is an agitator, he's no different than Ott.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• rbochan
              Zamboni Driver
              • Jun 2008

"It's fun to eat punches from John Scott. I just can't flurt bor teh hamanage snurbot..." - Scott Thornton
              ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
              it's Don't Tread On Me.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
                I don't hear Ott *****ing in the newspaper though.

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

I don't hear Ott *****ing in the newspaper though.
                  Ott has done plenty of whining in his day I assure you. Mike Modano called him out for it in Dallas.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Agree 100%. However Marchand of all people should not whine about calling TO so he could put Scott out there to make sure nothing is started by the Bruins. If roles were reversed and Ott said it I would say the same thing.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

The Bruins awful performance speaks louder than anything Marchy said to the media. That's how I am feeling about the game right nwo.
                      It was all

Comment

• YankeeInRaleigh
                        • Aug 2012

Well, that was a surprisingly pleasant game.
                        www.stainsandgrains.etsy.com
                        Handmade wooden art from N.C.

Comment

• rbochan
                          Zamboni Driver
                          • Jun 2008

The Bruins awful performance speaks louder than anything Marchy said to the media. That's how I am feeling about the game right nwo.
                          No, this speaks louder...

...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
                          it's Don't Tread On Me.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                            • Aug 2002

But you are right when you said the Sabres would have to beat Boston again for this game to really mean anything. Boston probably took the Sabres a little light due to past history but I'm sure Boston will be ready for the next meeting. Let's see how the Sabres react when the Bruins come to really play.

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

But you are right when you said the Sabres would have to beat Boston again for this game to really mean anything. Boston probably took the Sabres a little light due to past history but I'm sure Boston will be ready for the next meeting. Let's see how the Sabres react when the Bruins come to really play.
                              Kinda. I don't think the Bruins took them lightly, I just think the Sabres were all-in. But this was a slap in the face, so let's see how they respond, on the road.
                              It was all

Comment

• PTI
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2011

Even Boston news reported the reason MacDermid was there was to fight!!

Comment

Working...
                                X