Re: A clean slate

Watching EJ develop is going to be fun.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
      These Rookies will have had better Coaching from what they have shown & said.

As I said before 6-10 was because of the great Coaching & system of Wannstedt as well as the great QB play by Fitz.

I have said it was my OPINION.

BUT your view is also OPINION, NOT fact.
      You don't know that they have better coaching- Marrone was 25-25 at Syracuse and has never been an an NFL HC. So, saying they have better coaching is opinion, not fact.

You lose yet again.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

I think Marrone will be better but we heard the same stuff when Gailey took over for Jauron, when Jauron took over for Mularkey, when Mularkey took over for Williams, etc.

At least we knew(some of us at least) that Jauron and especially Gailey were duds. The same people were on here saying how great of coaches they were and that Jauron was the coach of the year. If I remember correctly better days was one of the guys who wanted to keep Gailey for another season and argued with me about his lack of success in college. He said a 7-6 record in college and one winning season in the NFL was considered a success and wasn't being a proven loser as a coach.
        Last edited by BillsFever21; 09-04-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          You don't know that they have better coaching- Marrone was 25-25 at Syracuse and has never been an an NFL HC. So, saying they have better coaching is opinion, not fact.

You lose yet again.
          I don't lose anything I have told you YES it is MY OPINION.

JUST as EVERYTHING you have said is YOUR OPINION.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
            I think Marrone will be better but we heard the same stuff when Gailey took over for Jauron, when Jauron took over for Mularkey, when Mularkey took over for Williams, etc.

At least we knew(some of us at least) that Jauron and especially Gailey were duds. The same people were on here saying how great of coaches they were and that Jauron was the coach of the year. If I remember correctly better days was one of the guys who wanted to keep Gailey for another season and argued with me about his lack of success in college. He said a 7-6 record in college and one winning season in the NFL was considered a success and wasn't being a proven loser as a coach.
            I don't remember that argument. But if you think it was last year, it did not happen.

When I saw Chan play Fitz over T Jax when we all knew Fitz SUCKED & the way he did not give Spiller the ball enough last year, I wanted him fired as much as anyone.

When Chan was hired, I wanted Brian Billick myself & felt about Chan like I feel about Marrone now. I was willing to give him a chance just as I am giving Marrone a chance.

But I agree with you, from what I have seen from Marrone so far I think he will be better than any HC since Wade.

And as I have said since he was hired, if Marrone fails to win 6 games minimum this year, I want him fired as another in the long list of losers.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

I don't lose anything I have told you YES it is MY OPINION.

JUST as EVERYTHING you have said is YOUR OPINION.
              And my opinion is supported by fact. Yours is supported by nothing, as usual.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

WHAT FACTS SUPPORT YOUR OPINION & WHY HAVE YOU NOT PRESENTED THEM IF THEY DO?

To say the Bills went 6-10 is a fact, but that does not support your opinion anymore than it does mine.

Your opinion is the Bills were 6-10 because of the players.

My opinion is the Bills were 6-10 because of poor coaching.

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                  You're going to be severely disappointed. What has EJ Manuel done to make you think he will be a franchise QB? Nothing to date. This is all the same false hype we saw before Gregg Williams first real game, Mike Mularkey's first game and Gailey's first game.

That's the spirit !
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Facts applied to the past, which Marrone has zero to do with.

I want to see the play before panning it in the newspaper.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• SabreEleven
                      • Aug 2002

The only thing this thread is missing is better days comparing this team to the 90's Bills.

Comment

• Swiper
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                        That's the spirit !
                        And yet I continue to watch. I can't stop myself. The Bills bring out the id vs. ego battle within oneself.

Comment

• mayotm
                          • Jul 2003

I think Better Days enthusiasm is a bit over the top. That stated, he is a fan posting on a Bills message board. Any reasonable person would understand they will encounter Bills homers on a Bills message board. I'll take a homer over some of you miserable *****s any day.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mayotm View Post
                            I think Better Days enthusiasm is a bit over the top. That stated, he is a fan posting on a Bills message board. Any reasonable person would understand they will encounter Bills homers on a Bills message board. I'll take a homer over some of you miserable *****s any day.
                            It's reality- sometimes reality is miserable. Deal with it.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by mayotm View Post
                              Homers are fine. Guys who post complete garbage but call his bs FACTS annoy me.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• OpIv37
                                Acid Douching Asswipe
                                • Sep 2002

WHAT FACTS SUPPORT YOUR OPINION & WHY HAVE YOU NOT PRESENTED THEM IF THEY DO?

To say the Bills went 6-10 is a fact, but that does not support your opinion anymore than it does mine.

Your opinion is the Bills were 6-10 because of the players.

My opinion is the Bills were 6-10 because of poor coaching.
                                You saying that the facts don't support my opiion doesn't change the reality that they do. Bad coaching alone didn't get us to 10 losses. But once again, whatever supports the delusion, right? You HAVE to believe that it was all coaching because that's the only way to support your belief that the team will be good this year. Facts be damned!
                                MiKiDo Facebook
                                MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                                X