• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rockstar
    Zone Bartender
    • Jul 2013

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by coastal View Post
    I've met rick.. based on appearance I can't recall if he was same person as Lit.

and wagon... to anyone who's paid attention, the bust happened about 30 minutes after the whole drama began. the hard proof just took a little while, and I'm not the one who even sought it out. It came to us from good people who know that what's happening isn't even remotely close to being entertainment... or even dismissible.

It's not our job to figure out what crazy is capable of.

so back off... U2 rockstar.

this isn't the time to take pot shots at me and my wife.

We will give you idiots plenty of other opportunities to do so... and those opportunities won't be attached to something as off the wall and bizarre like this.

I'm not taking shots, simply responding to what has been written so far. I don't get off attacking anyone, it's not my thing. But I will respond honestly to what is being discussed but not for the sake of simply attacking.

Comment

• WagonCircler
      Escaped Convict
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
      Well Michael quit. He hasn't been around for the past 5 days. Sooooo
      Yes he has. Just under a new name and IP. :)

Comment

• upstart
        Sir Osis of Liver
        • Sep 2006

I'll be honest here. I never took any threat of harm from a poster seriously, and I've taken many. This isn't meant to diminish how others may feel. However, logic to me, questions, why would a person fly across the country to fight/rape/murder someone because they had a disagreement on message board.

If a person was that demented he/she wouldn't pose much of a threat anyway. At least to me.
        The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• WagonCircler
          Escaped Convict
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude View Post
          It was about 30 minutes. They didn't know at the time of the donation.
          All I know, or care about, is that this came before any of it:

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
          Ha.. ya.

Rockstar take your other buddy wagoncircler with you.

Go back to the range and graze with the rest of the **** left there.

That man threatened to rape me. And any person who defends that place or that person(s) is no different then him.

And rock star and his little side kick wagon wanted me and coastal banned from the range. So rock star is a liar when he says he never got involved in the drama.

So dont tell me to chill.. get your facts straight. I know you have a hard time doing that and all as I have watched you repeatedly ignore facts but try for once.
          None of that other nonsense involves me. I don't know anything about it, I don't care to know anything about it. I don't know these people, but from their behavior on this and the other MB, I'm positive I wouldn't like them.

What I know is that she and he asked for a pissing contest, they got one, and now they're playing the victim card on people who had nothing to do with whatever it is they're whining about.

Comment

• Rockstar
            Zone Bartender
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
            What I know is that she and he asked for a pissing contest, they got one, and now they're playing the victim card on people who had nothing to do with whatever it is they're whining about.
            This is the kind of thing I relate to. Real hard facts of truth.

Comment

• coastal
              Legendary Zoner
              • Mar 2005

And another thing, you're saying that you figured the whole thing out within 30 minutes? So when did you take the money? 29 minutes after?
              the website is for our son. Anyone can go give money.

We cant stop someone from donating.

it actually takes time for the funds to process and to be honest, we aren't sure how the refund process even works on the application we are using.... if there even is one.

never even stopped to think that we would even faced with the prospect of actually refusing money in a situation related to a student charity.

But why should I even have to explain any of this to you... or defend our choices.

were not the ones doing it, but again.... you're "she had it coming" meme explains enough about where your head is at with respect to all of this.

But keep up the hate. Cuz it's so cutting edge message board stuff.

Comment

• Dude
                that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                • Feb 2005

Lots of drama in this thread.
                every time there's a meltdown on the Range we benefit with tons of traffic. So I'm not complaining.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                  Escaped Convict
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
                  This is the kind of thing I relate to. Real hard facts of truth.
                  It's like the guy who instigated the fight with Deslaurier last night. He has no right to whine that he got pummeled. He asked for a fight, got one, and was ***** slapped. He has no right to whine about it. He poked the bear and suffered the consequences.

Comment

• Gibby
                    Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                    • Jun 2006

And he had stopped posting long before he died. You'd really have to go digging to find his posts, if they even still exist.
                    Didn't rick ban him for some stupid reason?

Comment

• Dude
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
                      Didn't rick ban him for some stupid reason?
                      Who didn't he ban for some stupid reason?

Comment

• coastal
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

now they're playing the victim card on people who had nothing to do with whatever it is they're whining about.
                        victim card?

you mean like when I calmly disagreed with you way back when and you went off? You remember... Pm'ing me that you can't believe I would disagree with you... and that you did all that "free" photoshop work for me... and that you wanted payment for those services or something like that?

that kind of victim?

Comment

• Victor7
                          • Jul 2013

every time there's a meltdown on the Range we benefit with tons of traffic. So I'm not complaining.
                          See we are all friends in the end !

Comment

• upstart
                            Sir Osis of Liver
                            • Sep 2006

Does anyone besides me remember the old TV show called 'The Twilight Zone' ?

I laugh.
                            The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

It's like the guy who instigated the fight with Deslaurier last night. He has no right to whine that he got pummeled. He asked for a fight, got one, and was ***** slapped. He has no right to whine about it. He poked the bear and suffered the consequences.
                              Yeah... because rink rules and real life are the same.

maybe when u sit in oranges... but I grew up at center ice in the reds.

Comment

• Dude
                                • Feb 2005

See we are all friends in the end !
                                Not literally. This isn't that kind of site.

Comment

Working...
                                X