• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    I don't think you know how many times he basically blew the site up and needed others to cover up for him to repair the damage.
    I do know that Rick has done that. He was mainly absent though...dunno what went on behind the scenes, obviously. I know he rubbed some core members the wrong way enough to make them leave when he shows up, especially the last time this happened.

Comment

• Blondie
      Smarter than most men here :-)
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
      i dont have a dog in this fight, but what lit did and continues to do is sick. i would take any veiled threat somewhat seriously. seriously enough to leave a place with that psycho who admins it. he gained information by hacking illegally. anyone who isnt creeped out by that is more thick skinned then i am. coastal and chickie deserved none of what happened.
      Thank you.

I never tried to make that much of a big deal out of it but it is nice when someone recognizes where the other person is coming from.

I think many here know that if ANY person at this point in my life tried to physical harm me I will hold nothing back and do whatever I had to to protect my body.

Its not easy or fun sometimes being a female when dealing with a male. Men physical over power women, and there is nothing we can do sometimes to fight back, and some men use that to their advantage.

Lit/Ryan I realize is using the internet to do this, but its in my nature to get paranoid and defensive. Can't help it.
      Last edited by Blondie; 04-15-2014, 05:40 PM.
      I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Blondie
        Smarter than most men here :-)
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
        This is not an attack. But just in case there is any misunderstanding.. I do not in any way shape or form think you are the reason the Range died. How would you have had that kind of effect? Silly to even think it.

I actually don't know is even going on anymore in this thread. I simply said that I was happy to see chickie go, then she got butt hurt.. She accused me of asking for her to be banned (false) and then tied me into wagon as some kind of tag team to get rid of her. (SUPER false. I was against everything that was going on regarding the PRS, Wagon was for it)

As I have stated, wagon is a real life friend, but if you look at our posting and the history of it, I know you are well aware that we are completely different people/posters/styles/personalities and no-body pulls either of our strings.
        The ONLY person I feel I would owe an apology to is you.

When the **** hit the fan on the range, lit's direct threats towards me, I saw you several times in the shout box and THANKING other posters (wagon) wanting me banned and accusing ME of the drama. You have even THANKED wagon in this thread when he stated I asked for it .. NOT COOL on your part especially since the dude threatened to rape me and posted my home address. At that point I took it that you sided with him and anyone to side with a person like Lit is not someone I would ever be friendly with EVER.

Some of you had hate or whatever toward my husband and took that hate out on me .. NOT COOL.

So I lashed out on you because I know of your friendship with wagon as you two would post of it on the range.

If you dont' like my posting that is one thing but I never did anything to you directly, or wagon, on the range yet you two went after ME when the **** blew.

As I said I hold a grudge .. so I took it out on you in this thread.

I will apologize to you but wagon can kiss my ****ing ass ..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
        the rush must be exhilarating. maybe he just works himself into a frenzy and waits for evil inspiration

like a pervert who repeatedly sniffs the panties he bought in a japanese vending machine for five hundred and eighty three freakin dollars, rick rolls the domain transfer paperwork like priceless silk between his fingers. in a basement lit only by surge protectors and hard drive indicators he paces ...

'it wont be long now my precious'
        LMAO

this WHOLE post is some what very disturbing.
        Last edited by Blondie; 04-15-2014, 05:42 PM.
        I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

when is the draft?

Last edited by swiper; 04-15-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• WagonCircler
            Escaped Convict
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Blondie View Post

When the **** hit the fan on the range, lit's direct threats towards me, I saw you several times in the shout box and THANKING other posters (wagon) wanting me banned and accusing ME of the drama. You have even THANKED wagon in this thread when he stated I asked for it .. NOT COOL on your part especially since the dude threatened to rape me and posted my home address. At that point I took it that you sided with him and anyone to side with a person like Lit is not someone I would ever be friendly with EVER.

Some of you had hate or whatever toward my husband and took that hate out on me .. NOT COOL.

So I lashed out on you because I know of your friendship with wagon as you two would post of it on the range.

If you dont' like my posting that is one thing but I never did anything to you directly, or wagon, on the range yet you two went after ME when the **** blew.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO

You are every bit as psycho as Lit and Rick. Your existence is a molecule to me. I would waste the keystrokes "asking for you to be banned." That would be like taking out a mob contract on a cockroach.

I barely knew of your existence on the Range, if at all. I never posted in PRS, and from what little, and I mean infinitesimally little, I remember of you, you never posted outside of PRS.

Get thee to a Pharmacy, you whacked out nut job.

Comment

• Rockstar
              Zone Bartender
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Blondie View Post

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO

I never thanked anything that had to do with the rape threat (which I never saw my-self) but take it at face value. (meaning I don't dispute it or necessarily know with my own two eyes it happened.)

I have also said that attacking someone with a threat like that is way over the line and have zero history of making threats even close to that myself so I don't condone it.

I am definitely over posting about this though.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
                It's a message board to allow anyone to get so far under your skin, you throw out rape is ridiculous.
                DING DING DING!
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

I agree first and formost with the fact that throwing out rape is just...... so wrong. I disagree with the notion that a message board interaction can't get so far under your skin that you lose your cool.

I am lucky to have a proven track record where I don't let it happen very often (and the best have tried and I ended up getting under their skin with my level headed responses) but that doesn't mean at home outside of the computers view that I wasn't so upset to the point of going needing to go to the gym or going for a run. I simply am to prideful to let them see me aggravated.

Point being. A message board conversation absolutely CAN get WAY under your skin. It's hardly far fetched.
                  I can fix that problem for you…there is a red X in the right hand corner (or left hand corner on a Mac) that you can click at any point to prevent it from getting under your skin.
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• Swiper
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2010

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                      spiked was the other one. he got 'elected' into that stupid hof and it turned him into a badly acting jerk. come to think of it, it was that stupid hof thing that got coastal acting like a dick, too. he was trying to use the Shiva Effect to get attention and votes so hed get elected. oye

so what. its in the past. it would be awesome if ppl would just come out and admit their crap but these are exactly the machinations ppl do. these boards are like magical ass hole factories sometimes. we all take turns, some more than others but we all do it. spiked is cool now, coastal is laid back, and wagon is slightly less of a psychopath. hopefully all for good. but i wouldnt bet the house

now it looks like microscopes is lit ... which from a soap opera message board perspective is FREAKIN AWESOME!! its like getting michelle bachman back as a presidential candidate

it also means rick is prepping another zombie resurrection. hows he gonna sell that stale bit this time? massive multicar pileup im sure. jerry. jerry.
                      Wait just one ****ing second…Are you telling me the Range had a Message Board HOF that people not only took seriously but actively campaigned to be "elected" into?
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• feldspar
                        • Mar 2007

I never thanked anything that had to do with the rape threat (which I never saw my-self) but take it at face value. (meaning I don't dispute it or necessarily know with my own two eyes it happened.)

I have also said that attacking someone with a threat like that is way over the line and have zero history of making threats even close to that myself so I don't condone it.

I am definitely over posting about this though.
                        Lit went postal one day, saying he was in Tampa (I think) and was staying in a hotel. He told Coastal he'd be there waiting for him so they can duke it out, to the best of my recollection. He said he'd **** his wife better than him, or something of that nature. I think it was something like that, like he'd **** her. Guess you could call that a rape threat if you wanted to. If he had info about where they live and things like that, I'm not privy.

But, Blondie, have you not learned anything from this?

Even your husband admits to culpability. It's not like you were walking along minding your own business and were pounced upon. IMO, don't involve yourself in situations on the Internet that you wouldn't be able to handle in real-life. There aren't imaginary people on the other end of these interactions...as though you can treat people however you like without consequence just because you cannot see them. And I'm talking about either you or your husband.

I'm sorry if Lit upset you, but I do not view that as some random attack. I guess you found out how words can hurt people too, not just sticks and stones. So don't throw them yourself if you don't want backlash. The moral is to behave. Some guy on the street might randomly attack you anyway, but that's less likely to happen than if he feels you and yours did gave him a reason, however misguided. And you were NOT attacked physically here. You and Coastal's act needs to be changed if you really are scared of this type of threat.
                        Last edited by feldspar; 04-15-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• upstart
                          Sir Osis of Liver
                          • Sep 2006

The day the **** really hit the fan on the range......Rick, made a thread in the PR&S forum asking if anyone wanted to help out with the hosting bill.

However, a few people started making fun of him for asking and wouldn't stop busting his balls. That was the start of the end. The people that did the ball busting know who they are.

The other nonsense is not the reason . Meat, hit the ball out of the park in this thread.
                          The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• MidnightVoice
                            Retired (mostly)
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by upstart View Post
                            The day the **** really hit the fan on the range.
                            Not THE day. It was just one of many times he went apemanure

But to play
                            that’s the thing
                            shut up and deal
                            ~ Jesse May

Comment

• Rockstar
                              Zone Bartender
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                              I can fix that problem for you…there is a red X in the right hand corner (or left hand corner on a Mac) that you can click at any point to prevent it from getting under your skin.
                              naaaa I never block anyone on a message board. I defeats the purpose.

Comment

• cookie G
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                                Wait just one ****ing second…Are you telling me the Range had a Message Board HOF that people not only took seriously but actively campaigned to be "elected" into?
                                One guy even stuffed the ballot box, seriously.

Ask Uppy.

Damn, Tony (Admarc) was pissed about that. "We can't even run a simple, stupid little fun contest without someone screwing with it? "

And I am STILL waiting for my Jacket.

Comment

Working...
                                X