X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Russell Wilson is 7-0 in his career against Manning, Brady, Brees and Rodgers

17-1 at home w/ the Seahawks. Just led a perfect 80 yard TD drive in OT to beat the Broncos. When will he be called elite?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry meant to put this in the NFL zone
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

• Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Russell Wilson is 7-0 in his career against Manning, Brady, Brees and Rodgers

I hate watching him. Makes me so mad we passed on him when we needed a QB.

Comment

• The Jokeman
      • Dec 2003

Re: Russell Wilson is 7-0 in his career against Manning, Brady, Brees and Rodgers

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
      17-1 at home w/ the Seahawks. Just led a perfect 80 yard TD drive in OT to beat the Broncos. When will he be called elite?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry meant to put this in the NFL zone
      Put Russell Wilson on the Bills are we 17-1 at home with him? Not in my mind and to me that tells me how good/bad a QB is. Wilson is an above average game manager in the breath of Eli Manning but he seems to be better at avoiding turnovers.

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

And the guy almost never throws INTs. Today he had a fluke INT and they said it was his first in 98 throws. Woh!

Comment

• Swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
          Put Russell Wilson on the Bills are we 17-1 at home with him? Not in my mind and to me that tells me how good/bad a QB is. Wilson is an above average game manager in the breath of Eli Manning but he seems to be better at avoiding turnovers.
          Did you happen to watch him today? He's better than the "just a game manager" label he often gets.

And how is it that we let Lynch get away?

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post

Did you watch the game winning drive? He's more than a game manager.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

With **** for brains coaches, I'll assure you that we couldn't coach anyone out of the box.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                Did you happen to watch him today? He's better than the "just a game manager" label he often gets.

And how is it that we let Lynch get away?
                That was a Buddy Nix decision, I still don't get it. As if I were running things my plan then was to draft Dez Bryant where we drafted Spiller and keep Lynch.

Comment

• upstart
                  Sir Osis of Liver
                  • Sep 2006

When did the Pats lose to them ?
                  The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• streetkings01
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by upstart View Post
                    When did the Pats lose to them ?
                    Year before last........it was the Richard Sherman "you mad bruh" game.
                    You can call me streetkings

Comment

• coastal
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

T

j

graham

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

I put a twitter on Graham's page saying I couldn't believe the Bills drafted you instead of R. Wilson. Needless to say he didn't answer.

Comment

• Swiper
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2010

Why waste your time doing that?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Wilson has complete command of whats going on ,on the field at every snap.

EJ was the complete opposite. If I said EJ looked like a deer caught in headlights, would be a compliment.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• EDS
                              • Jan 2003

It is remarkable that there are a number of non-first round QBs from the past several drafts that have or are maturing into legitimate starting QBs. Obviously Wilson is a cut above, but Dalton, Kaepernick, Foles and Cousins have all had their moments. Will be interesting to see what happens with Carr.

Comment

Working...
                              X