Merged all things Brady, cheating, bellicheat, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spartacus
    • Mar 2003

Re: Robert Kraft wants an apology from the NFL

Originally posted by EricStratton View Post
    ... They received a notice from a team about the inflation of the footballs are are investigating it.
    They WHAT? A notice from what team?
    My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
      • Mar 2003

BTW, are the haters starting to get the sinking feeling that the Pats will be fully exonerated and they'll look like total fools again?

Time to start backtracking guys if your credibility means anything to you.

Just a friendly warning...
      My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
        Making Spirits Bright
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
        Or what, the big bad hindsight police are gonna come after us??

On a side note, why do you use so many ellipses? It seems like after almost everything you say you put an ellipses. Why do you do that?

Comment

• Spartacus
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
          Or what, the big bad hindsight police are gonna come after us??

On a side note, why do you use so many ellipses? It seems like after almost everything you say you put an ellipses. Why do you do that?
          1. Yup.

2. I generally use ellipses only at the ends of posts to seem more conversational, and also to indicate I've made my point but more can be said if necessary. I guess...
          Last edited by CommissarSpartacus; 01-27-2015, 12:08 PM.
          My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Im sorry, Mr. Kraft. I'm sorry that you can go **** off. Im not sorry about watching the Hawks beat your ass in the superbowl. That will be truly entertaining.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Spartacus
              • Mar 2003

Re: Ask A Scientist: Deflategate Is Trumped Up Nonsense

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
              I find it hard to believe that the officials are so stupid as to not understand that a ball inflated to the minimum pressure is not going to fall under spec when cooled 30 degrees. Until we find out what the test conditions were, what the actual readings were, it's anyone's guess what happened.
              Thank you...
              My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                I find it hard to believe that the officials are so stupid as to not understand that a ball inflated to the minimum pressure is not going to fall under spec when cooled 30 degrees. Until we find out what the test conditions were, what the actual readings were, it's anyone's guess what happened.
                Who knows how accurate the various different pressure gauges are? If one was used in the refs room and one was used on the field, they may not read the same. Most gauges in industry have to be calibrated on a regular basis.

Plus, as I believe portable air pressure gauges are still meahanical, they need the release of a certain amount of air to do the test. So, if you test the ball 5 times in a row, everytime you take a reading there'll be less air in the football, because you've been using it to do the tests...
                My tebya razdavim

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

BTW, are the haters starting to get the sinking feeling that the Pats will be fully exonerated and they'll look like total fools again?

the level of intellectual dishonesty in your postings are tiring.

you are a genius. just like belichick. Are you happy? will you go away?

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

nick rolovich
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• EricStratton
                      • Jul 2002

They WHAT? A notice from what team?

Before every game each team give a list of things to look for to the officials, the Colts listed the inflation of footballs on their list according to Mort during the pro bowl pregame show Sunday.

Comment

• Spartacus
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by EricStratton View Post
                        Before every game each team give a list of things to look for to the officials, the Colts listed the inflation of footballs on their list according to Mort during the pro bowl pregame show Sunday.
                        Did Mort give a reason as to why it occurred to the Colts to ask for it?
                        My tebya razdavim

Comment

• DynaPaul
                          • Sep 2003

This reminds me of that time Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face and made the guy hold an apology press conference as he was leaving the hospital.

Comment

• sukie
                            Seriously?
                            • Sep 2012

I wonder how much money a hand held pressure gauge calibrator makes and are there bennies? I love it when Sparty gets all sciencey... Why would there be a need for more than 1 gauge? Pre game inspection... 1 gauge... Pats controversy checked with the same gauge... and it's not like checking a car tire pressure concerning air lost. The pin once inserted seals the opening otherwise it wouldn't work. You could probably insert, pull out, insert, pull out, for a minute (sound familiar? I kid) with no observable pressure loss.

Comment

• EricStratton
                              • Jul 2002

Did Mort give a reason as to why it occurred to the Colts to ask for it?

Based on the game they played earlier in the year

Comment

• Spartacus
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                                I wonder how much money a hand held pressure gauge calibrator makes and are there bennies? I love it when Sparty gets all sciencey... Why would there be a need for more than 1 gauge? Pre game inspection... 1 gauge... Pats controversy checked with the same gauge... and it's not like checking a car tire pressure concerning air lost. The pin once inserted seals the opening otherwise it wouldn't work. You could probably insert, pull out, insert, pull out, for a minute (sound familiar? I kid) with no observable pressure loss.
                                Don't speculate, do a test. Buy a football and a buch of different pressure gauges and a compressor and a foot pump and go to town. Make a video. Post it on youtube. Become famous. The guy that PROVED the Pats cheated. You'll be a hero. Never have to buy your own drinks ever again.
                                My tebya razdavim

Comment

Working...
                                X