• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Arizona Toilet Bowl I GDT

Originally posted by Downinfloflo View Post
    I'm not from Buffalo, I don't feel inferior the way you do, And I certainly don't have fear, I have enjoyed this from a psychological standpoint.

The Sabres fans and orginization wish they were the New York Rangers, And your team sucked on purpose in record setting fashion for 2 years strait to try and reach their level, You have a long way to go, One player is not going to cut it.

No need to TANK.....Players knock on the door and ask to play for them.

[ATTACH]17344[/ATTACH]
    Making the playoffs and winning them is 2 different things. I personally think that your behavior shows a weakness of character & believing in your team, enjoy this temporary moment of success as we enjoy our draft gardening.

Comment

• Downinfloflo
      Victimizing The Victimizer
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
      Making the playoffs and winning them is 2 different things. I personally think that your behavior shows a weakness of character & believing in your team, enjoy this temporary moment of success as we enjoy our draft gardening.
      HAHAHA!!

Thanks, Coming from a guy and fan base that cheered for theirs to loose on purpose is a compliment.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

HAHAHA!!

Thanks, Coming from a guy and fan base that cheered for theirs to loose on purpose is a compliment.
        You don't live at my house or know what I cheer for or not but what looks to be a more likely scenario, Rangers beat out half the league to win the cup or the Sabres draft a generational player ??
        Last edited by Skooby; 03-26-2015, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Downinfloflo
          • Aug 2012

You don't live at my house or know what I cheer for or not but Wnat looks to be a more likely scenario, Rangers beat out half the league to win the cup or the Sabres draft a generational player ??
          And what do you do with that player? You really think either of them are going to score more then the guys already playing in the NHL??

Yes, The Rangers joined half the NHL into the playoffs, That's the point dummy, That's the 1st step to winning a cup, Can't win one when you have a 1.76 goals for average now can you??

Why are you so happy that the Sabres are drafting so high? Is so they get a player that could help them join the Rangers in the PLAYOFFS??

And yes, The Sabres beat out the ENTIRE NHL in the suck department, Good for you and good for them, I'm sure it feels good.

The Rangers have been around for 90 ****ing years, And have NEVER been that bad ever, And your Sabres did it two years in a row.

Oh Joy!! Wooo Hoo!!

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

And what do you do with that player? You really think either of them are going to score more then the guys already playing in the NHL??

Yes, The Rangers joined half the NHL into the playoffs, That's the point dummy, That's the 1st step to winning a cup, Can't win one when you have a 1.76 goals for average now can you??

Why are you so happy that the Sabres are drafting so high? Is so they get a player that could help them join the Rangers in the PLAYOFFS??

And yes, The Sabres beat out the ENTIRE NHL in the suck department, Good for you and good for them, I'm sure it feels good.

The Rangers have been around for 90 ****ing years, And have NEVER been that bad ever, And your Sabres did it two years in a row.

Oh Joy!! Wooo Hoo!!
            When your team fail's to win the cup and settles in their draft spot, the Sabres will have an enviable position versus the Rangers. Keep that in mind when the final buzzer ends your season short of it's goal.

Comment

• Downinfloflo
              • Aug 2012

When your team fail's to win the cup and settles in their draft spot, the Sabres will have an enviable position versus the Rangers. Keep that in mind when the final buzzer ends your season short of it's goal.
              Did your parents paint your room with lead paint??

Disneyland.jpg
              Last edited by Downinfloflo; 03-26-2015, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                The fear in spiked and floflo is hilarious. They are taking their shots now and they'll be gone when the Sabres are cup contenders in 2-3 years.

Oh, and the Sabres will have no trouble attracting FA's. People who know the game know what they have in the pipeline. And they have a gazillion dollars in cap space with an owner who doesn't give a **** about spending money.
                this is so true. the rich are about to get richer. the pipeline is stacked, if not raw, and the sabres should have 3 picks in the 31. it should just get better (barring any trades)
                Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Did your parents paint your room with lead paint??

I ate paint chips.
                  Last edited by Skooby; 03-27-2015, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X