• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Season Tickets Sales Around 53,000 and Climbing

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Objectively the team still has major flaws. We put fancy rims, a new paint job and a loud stereo on a Geo Metro, but at the end of the day it's still running on 3 cylinders trying to keep up with NE's V8.
    Objectively, the team has only one MAJOR flaw & that is at QB.

Any other flaws are MINOR & can be covered up with some detailing & a coat of paint.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BuffaloRedleg View Post
      I actually didn't renew mine. The stadium experience can be pretty brutal surrounded by drunk *******s, even during a good game.

And this is coming from a drunk *******.
      Well, I think you are just getting TOO OLD.

You can't handle a DRUNKEN GOOD TIME anymore.

Probably go to bed before the night game is over.

And this is coming from an OLD ******.

As for me, I usually fall asleep about the start of half time of the night game, but wake up again sometime in the 3rd Qtr & stay awake for the rest of the night game.

And if I see a change in the score, I can rewind the game thanks to my TIVO.
      Last edited by better days; 03-29-2015, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

Originally posted by better days View Post

As for me, I usually fall asleep about the start of half time of the night game, but wake up again sometime in the 3rd Qtr & stay awake for the rest of the night game.

It's fun to get drunk once in awhile. But you have degenerate morons getting out of their minds drunk and they don't even know what they're doing because they can't handle their alcohol. Some try to fight you because they ran into you, some fall on you trying to get to their seats, some piss next to you while you're standing cheering a touchdown, some puke on your new shoes, etc..... It's not fun dealing with people like that.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
          It's fun to get drunk once in awhile. But you have degenerate morons getting out of their minds drunk and they don't even know what they're doing because they can't handle their alcohol. Some try to fight you because they ran into you, some fall on you trying to get to their seats, some piss next to you while you're standing cheering a touchdown, some puke on your new shoes, etc..... It's not fun dealing with people like that.
          But the Bills now have much better control to handle those drunken ASSH****.

You just have to make a call from your cell phone (which were not even in existence when I had season tickets) to security

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
            • Aug 2013

I'm not saying I don't enjoy a good party. It's that the maniac drunks ruin the experience (of which I was years ago).

I'm saying that seeing a bunch of drunk idiots yelling racial slurs at the plays on the field makes me feel gross.

I'm not saying don't by tickets, I'm not saying hate the bills, i'm not saying omg freedom of speech.

I'm just saying the guy half vomiting next to me took away from my game experience.

Let's not forget what touchdown/commercial/ExP/commercial/kickoff/exp feels like live. It's awful.

Also, I have a grown ass woman girlfriend with me now who gets pissed about racial slurs etc. That means Bills games are a pain in the ass of her trying to argue with some idiot drunk about why it isn't okay to make fun of Hispanic people for supporting the Chargers.

Life is life.
            Last edited by BuffaloRedleg; 03-30-2015, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

That's why I bought seasons in the family area.

Had to wait two seasons for a pair to open up, but it was worth it.

The Bills have extra security there, and we police our own areas when people try to sneak beers in.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Objectively the team still has major flaws. We put fancy rims, a new paint job and a loud stereo on a Geo Metro, but at the end of the day it's still running on 3 cylinders trying to keep up with NE's V8.
                comparing the team to a geo metro was not objective at all. that was a stupid post.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Parzival View Post
                  Well, that's like, your opinion, man.

That sentiment couldn't be contained to one of the 20-or-so other front page threads discussing the merits, or lack thereof, of the Bills off-season moves? I get that not everyone is happy with what they have or haven't done so far, but there are SOME positive things going on in Bills land. Not every single thread needs to immediately jump to "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OL?? QB IS UNPROVEN!! WHAT ABOUT NEXT YEAR'S CAP?!"

The Bills are selling lots of season tickets. It's really nothing controversial. Just a nice, positive note.
                  I think it's controversial that the team made moves to sell tix instead of win football games. And it's working.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                    Making Spirits Bright
                    • Mar 2006

I think it's controversial that the team made moves to sell tix instead of win football games. And it's working.
                    You're making an assumption.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                      Well Giselle can only offer a rim job.
                      So can every other gay guy...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

Horse****

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

What moves would you have liked them to make to "win football games" INSTEAD of the moves they made to sell tickets?

Comment

• feldspar
                            • Mar 2007

What moves would you have liked them to make to "win football games" INSTEAD of the moves they made to sell tickets?
                            Lol

Land a guard in free agency and then grab a non-existent QB, then we will know that the Bills were really trying to win. Is that really what some people think?

The Bills have one of the better rosters in football right now, so I say that they have a decent chance of making the playoffs. We don't need stellar QB play with this group. Just need to play smart and we have a legitimate shot at the post-season. The o-line won't be nearly as bad as the whiners think, either.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                              Lol

Land a guard in free agency and then grab a non-existent QB, then we will know that the Bills were really trying to win. Is that really what some people think?

The Bills have one of the better rosters in football right now, so I say that they have a decent chance of making the playoffs. We don't need stellar QB play with this group. Just need to play smart and we have a legitimate shot at the post-season. The o-line won't be nearly as bad as the whiners think, either.
                              I said long ago that we weren't going to fix QB this off season.

As far as G, maybe one was available and maybe one wasn't, but the OL was the worst unit on the team last year and it wasn't addressed. A G not being available doesn't make the ones we have any better.

And every year, people like me get accused of "whining" this time of year, but every year the team sucks on the field. Stop and think about that for a second

And yeah, here comes the "you care more about being right than winning" nonsense. No, I just wonder how many times I have to be right before people stop accusing me of "whining" for simply stating reality.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                                Making Spirits Bright
                                • Mar 2006

I said long ago that we weren't going to fix QB this off season.

As far as G, maybe one was available and maybe one wasn't, but the OL was the worst unit on the team last year and it wasn't addressed. A G not being available doesn't make the ones we have any better.

And every year, people like me get accused of "whining" this time of year, but every year the team sucks on the field. Stop and think about that for a second

And yeah, here comes the "you care more about being right than winning" nonsense. No, I just wonder how many times I have to be right before people stop accusing me of "whining" for simply stating reality.
                                This is what you just said.

I think it's controversial that the team made moves to sell tix instead of win football games.
                                You really don't think Hughes or McCoy are going to help this team win football games? That's ridiculous. Whether or not you think we did enough to improve the team, you can not say that these guys won't help the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X