• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jry44
    • Apr 2013

Re: humble jack not bothered by Murray's comments

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
    Murray made a fool of himself last night. He felt bad for the fans? lmao. He's the one who let himself fall in love with McDavid. We all knew we had a very small chance at him.
    Which GM DID'NT fall in love with McDavid?

There should be disappointment with getting shafted two years in a row. And it's extremely sketchy that Edmonton gets 4 of the past 6 1st picks. Not to mention that it sets up so that the Canadian team gets the Canadian born player.

I'm happy with and was expecting eichel. I think Murray is too, however you can't blame him for being pissed.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
      • Jun 2024

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
      Kinda sad that an 18 year old kid has more PR savvy than a 51 year old GM.
      Murray is best suited to be a scout.

No interpersonal skills or executive presence.

There is a reason he was never a NHL GM until Buffalo hired him in desperation.

Murray will be gone in 3 years and back to living the scouting life.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jry44 View Post
        Which GM DID'NT fall in love with McDavid?

There should be disappointment with getting shafted two years in a row. And it's extremely sketchy that Edmonton gets 4 of the past 6 1st picks. Not to mention that it sets up so that the Canadian team gets the Canadian born player.

I'm happy with and was expecting eichel. I think Murray is too, however you can't blame him for being pissed.

Please don't go there. If it was fixed they wouldn't of put him in Edmonton!

Comment

• mightysimi
          Buckle me in on the highway of sin
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post

Who cares how he is with the media? As long as he uses his scout background and brings in good draft picks does it matter that he is a social hand grenade?

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
            Who cares how he is with the media? As long as he uses his scout background and brings in good draft picks does it matter that he is a social hand grenade?
            What sought after experienced NHL Head Coach wants to work closely with and have his career depend on a "social hand grenade"?

Comment

• mightysimi
              Buckle me in on the highway of sin
              • Mar 2010

What sought after experienced NHL Head Coach wants to work closely with and have his career depend on a "social hand grenade"?
              I think the coach's job would be really easy with good players brought on by good scouting and draft picks no matter how awkward he is to talk to.

Comment

• Dude
                that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                • Feb 2005

Well, Spike's constant pounding and trolling has me convinced. I'm going to drive to Buffalo and fire Tim Murray today.

You act like we can do something about it, or we're all going to stop following the team because you've showed us the light. We, unlike you, are fans. That's it. If you want some monumental change to take place, this is not the place to make it happen.

Give it a ****ing rest. The trolling needs to stop. The hijacking of every thread into the SpikedLemonade Show needs to stop. You're destroying this board. Make it stop or you're going to be removed.

Comment

• ckg927
                  Not quite Best in the World....
                  • Aug 2012

What do you expect him to say?

Murray does not have the social skills to be a NHL executive. This is not the first time he put his foot in his mouth.

Murray is much better suited to be what he loves to do -- be a scout.
                  Stop obsessing over Tim Murray. It's as bad as Tim drooling over McDavid. BTW, worry about your precious Bruins and not us.
                  John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
                  David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• ckg927
                    Not quite Best in the World....
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Dude View Post
                    Well, Spike's constant pounding and trolling has me convinced. I'm going to drive to Buffalo and fire Tim Murray today.

You act like we can do something about it, or we're all going to stop following the team because you've showed us the light. We, unlike you, are fans. That's it. If you want some monumental change to take place, this is not the place to make it happen.

Give it a ****ing rest. The trolling needs to stop. The hijacking of every thread into the SpikedLemonade Show needs to stop. You're destroying this board. Make it stop or you're going to be removed.
                    About damned time! I have a better punishment: Just give him to Rob Ray so he can use him as a speed bag just like that "fan" in Quebec was when he hopped on the ice and got the crap beaten out of him.
                    John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
                    David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

you don't seem to have any interpersonal skills either. i don't see you as a scout.

Comment

Working...
                      X