• Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Who's Jason Cole? Report on divided coaching staff with reagrds to Tyrod

• DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Who's Jason Cole? Report on divided coaching staff with reagrds to Tyrod

Actually a pretty good reporter. He was on Yahoo's beat a few years ago and then was a coup when B/R grabbed him.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
      • Aug 2013

Nothing wrong with that. Tells me their actually discussing it and not just handing anything over. This is news only insofar as it speaks well to Tyrod's situation.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
        Making Spirits Bright
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BuffaloRedleg View Post
        Nothing wrong with that. Tells me their actually discussing it and not just handing anything over. This is news only insofar as it speaks well to Tyrod's situation.
        Yes, I'm glad that it's not just Rex that is making this decision. I'm fine with him making the decisions when it comes to the defense, but I hope Roman and him are taking their time to discuss the who should be starting at the QB position and how that affects the offensive philosophy. Obviously it's Rex's final call, but it should be based on what the guy he hired to run the offense has to say.

Comment

• Victor7
          • Jul 2013

Well Roman knows a whole lot more about offense than Rex. In fact Rex's history of QB's is quite scarce.

Who you gonna trust ??

Comment

• The Jokeman
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
            Well Roman knows a whole lot more about offense than Rex. In fact Rex's history of QB's is quite scarce.

Who you gonna trust ??
            Being Rex never had a great QB with the Jets, I tend to side more with the OC who may remember what it was like coaching a running QB last year who he made stay in the pocket more and struggled and up ending costing him his job.

Comment

• Syderick
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
              Being Rex never had a great QB with the Jets, I tend to side more with the OC who may remember what it was like coaching a running QB last year who he made stay in the pocket more and struggled and up ending costing him his job.
              Kaepernick didn't cost him his job.
              3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

He chose to leave the niners for obvious reasons, but kaepernick sucks and definitely didn't help his cause.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
                  He chose to leave the niners for obvious reasons, but kaepernick sucks and definitely didn't help his cause.
                  So again why would Roman want to side with a mini version of Kaepernick?

Comment

• Buffalogic
                    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                    • Feb 2006

No idea and I'm not saying he would. We should start cassel I've been clear about that in a few threads.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
                      No idea and I'm not saying he would. We should start cassel I've been clear about that in a few threads.
                      I'm just fleshing out some things that some Bills fans may not see.

Comment

• Mace
                        Haha...yeah you think so ?
                        • Mar 2013

Roman didn't run the passing offense, that was Harbaugh's influence in pass/run ration and passing game.

That said, it had better be Roman making this decision with input from Palmer/Lee. But then again, maybe that's where the divide is. Roman has little to to with passing games, always has been so right back to his college OC days. Ryan better have nothing to do with besides listening to the people he put in charge of it. If they can't get on the same page, this will get weird fast.

Comment

• T-Long
                          Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                          • Sep 2003

I told you guys that we had Yahoo! coming to interview Rex....here it is

Comment

• The Jokeman
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                            Roman didn't run the passing offense, that was Harbaugh's influence in pass/run ration and passing game.

That said, it had better be Roman making this decision with input from Palmer/Lee. But then again, maybe that's where the divide is. Roman has little to to with passing games, always has been so right back to his college OC days. Ryan better have nothing to do with besides listening to the people he put in charge of it. If they can't get on the same page, this will get weird fast.
                            David Lee was known for being the guy to bring the Wild Cat to the NFL, I hardly call him a passing genius either. Palmer could be but not sure he's working directly with the QBs.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                              Escaped Convict
                              • Jul 2002

But wait....I thought EJ was a mortal lock to be the starter.

Comment

Working...
                              X