• Show
Clear All
  • Swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Re: Don't get Too Excited - All of Our QB's Still Suck

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post

Our coaching is better

ROFLMAO. ummm. NO. Not unless he bests 9-7.

Comment

• Swiper
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
      Yeah, this team clearly has nothing else to be psyched for...literally nothing.
      LOL. Ok. When they start losing games, like Rex always does, we can call you Jo Fo Idunno.

Comment

• Bill Cody
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
        I don't know how anyone can get psyched up for a season in which your head coach is really just a defensive coordinator and he named a running back as starting QB.
        Sounds hopeless. Well I'm sure there are going to be a ton of members that are going to miss your sparkling insights this year. Be sure to check back down the line after Rex gets fired, hear?

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by notacon View Post

This thread is just an infusion of reality. If you can't accept the truth, then just go away, don't read the thread....and happily hum along that "everything is ok".

Don't get all pissed off when the obvious comes to fruition. You've been warned.
          Ah, the old "infusion of reality" trick, eh?

Thanks for the enlightenment, but the reality is that nobody really knows how Tyrod Taylor will play in a real NFL game. Nobody has seen that before. What you call reality, I call opinion, speculation, and projection. THAT'S reality.

Now, the numbers say that most quarterbacks don't pan out in the NFL, so "the odds" are on your side. From the standpoint of chance or probability, you have more of a chance to come back and tell everybody " I told you so," when really your opinion was not based on any kind of real knowledge.
          Last edited by feldspar; 09-01-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

http:/jungle.jaguars.com

toodles!

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
              Sounds hopeless. Well I'm sure there are going to be a ton of members that are going to miss your sparkling insights this year. Be sure to check back down the line after Rex gets fired, hear?

Weren't you the one that just said the season hasn't even started yet? Yep. That was you. Some idiot giving Bill Cody a bad name. LOL. Don't shoot yourself in the eye kid.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                • Jul 2002

The fact that a 6th round QB is now in his 5th NFL season & has never been waived shows he's already exceeded his 6th round status.

Here are 2 late round QBs who were waived & put on practice squads and didn't have bad careers: Matt Hasselbeck & Mark Bulger. Both were backups before they were starters.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                  Pinkerton's son
                  • Feb 2006

LOL. Ok. When they start losing games, like Rex always does, we can call you Jo Fo Idunno.
                  you didnt actually respond to his post though...not surprising for a troll.

Also, that was the worst slam ive ever seen. ever.

Comment

• Victor7
                    • Jul 2013

Its not just Rex vs Douglas

Its the whole package. I think Roman alone makes it worthy.

Last year's 9-7 has a meaningless win vs the Pats backups and is mostly in thanks to Jim Schwartz and his defense.
                    Last edited by Victor7; 09-01-2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• gebobs
                      One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                      • Sep 2003

Um...yes. Sexy Rexy has forgotten more about football than Morone will ever know.
                      Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Swiper
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                        Um...yes. Sexy Rexy has forgotten more about football than Morone will ever know.
                        '

Ummm. No.

Rex Ryan refused to play it safe when naming Tyrod Taylor as the Buffalo Bills' starting quarterback, going for potential over safety.

Comment

• gebobs
                          One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                          • Sep 2003

He could name Tyrod the kicker and that still wouldn't elevate that farking jackalope Marrone one centimeter. Marrone is the worst coach we've had probably since Harvey Johnson.
                          Last edited by gebobs; 09-01-2015, 11:24 AM.
                          Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                            Making Spirits Bright
                            • Mar 2006

Every coach ever loses games, guy. Besides, to think that this team has nothing to be excited about is complete ignorance. Being excited for the season also doesn't mean that you automatically think they are Superbowl contenders, there is a middle ground.

Nice burn on my name, though. I'll see if maybe I can get a mod to edit my username because of how clever that was. One question though, did you spell Joe wrong on purpose or was that just something so clever that I missed something? If it was another burn, I'm sure it was a good one and I owe you some kudos.

Comment

• ct bills fan
                              • Jul 2002

Yeah 6th rounders never amount to anything - Oh...wait Tom Brady was taken in the 6th round, Romo was a FA, as was Warner. He had better than 6th rd talent, but, (a) his agent screwed up his pre-draft workout and (b) teams were a bit torn on whether or not to make him a WR (like Ronald Curry).

Comment

• Bill Cody
                                • Sep 2004

Weren't you the one that just said the season hasn't even started yet? Yep. That was you. Some idiot giving Bill Cody a bad name. LOL. Don't shoot yourself in the eye kid.
                                Yep that was me. Just pointing out if you feel that way there's no need for you to log on or watch the games, why put yourself through it? It will be a struggle of course but we'll try to carry on without you. I've heard the Jags are loaded, solved their QB issue and they have the best OL coach in the league. AND the Jungle is looking for new members. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X