• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gebobs
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
    • Sep 2003

Re: Sabres acquire rights to Vesey for 3rd Rounder in 2016

Time to close this loophole NHL.

And let's boo the heck out of him when he comes here.

Booooooooooooooooo!
    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
      Time to close this loophole NHL.

And let's boo the heck out of him when he comes here.

Booooooooooooooooo!
      No kidding, punish him again and again.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
        Well then it looks like Vesey is a Bruin.
        HMMMM.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

I heard we had a snowballs chance but that was from someone on here, personally speaking he goes home go Boston to talk chowder.
          HMMM.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

Just saying... Crap on the wall.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post
              HMMM.
              When I found out it's the Rangers, I let you guys know. I wasn't even following it that closely (hence the someone on here part), then I found out the real deal and there's nothing from that moment on that's changed. I didn't start a new thread because there was a where's he going thread (what day which I won't touch) & last time I went into it, it took several days longer / people complain. I figure, hey lay low and be the only one with the Rangers anyways and it'll come up. It comes up and JTM said he read a story 4 days later and it might be them.

SO I originally guessed like everyone else a while back with info from here a while ago & all the latest post in the past 10 days I said Rangers, even why he was going to the Rangers. Then you read a few days ago the same reason he went to the Rangers, yet I don't know anything. HMMM... Check the dates and get back with us soon and let me know about when what was said. I wasn't chasing stories about Vesey nor did I start any threads involving him.

Last thread I started on here was 1.5 months ago, just to be clear. No one else even ventured Rangers with me giving details about why, coincidence ?? I think not.
              Last edited by Skooby; 08-22-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                Escaped Convict
                • Jul 2002

When I found out it's the Rangers, I let you guys know. I wasn't even following it that closely (hence the someone on here part), then I found out the real deal and there's nothing from that moment on that's changed. I didn't start a new thread because there was a where's he going thread (what day which I won't touch) & last time I went into it, it took several days longer / people complain. I figure, hey lay low and be the only one with the Rangers anyways and it'll come up. It comes up and JTM said he read a story 4 days later and it might be them.

SO I originally guessed like everyone else a while back with info from here a while ago & all the latest post in the past 10 days I said Rangers, even why he was going to the Rangers. Then you read a few days ago the same reason he went to the Rangers, yet I don't know anything. HMMM... Check the dates and get back with us soon and let me know about when what was said. I wasn't chasing stories about Vesey nor did I start any threads involving him.

Last thread I started on here was 1.5 months ago, just to be clear. No one else even ventured Rangers with me giving details about why, coincidence ?? I think not.
                Let's count the personal pronouns in your post...1,2,3.....nobody gives a ****.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                  Let's count the personal pronouns in your post...1,2,3.....nobody gives a ****.
                  You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X