I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• notacon
      • Aug 2012

Re: The elephant in the room

What a bunch of ****ty “fans”.

This team played their hearts out. Everything against them. Short week. The Miami stadium designed to **** up the opposing team putting them in the sun the whole game. 100 degree heat. Players dropping like flies from the heat. It is easier to count how many starters were LEFT on the field than were hurt.

And STILL the Fins barely won.

The great Tyreek Hill had two freakin catches. Against a bunch of rookies and practice squad secondary. Tua was held to only 171 net yards. They ran for only 41 yards.

I am SO PROUD of this team.

You whiners and cynics that are so quick to **** on the Bills get a collective **** YOU form me.

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by notacon View Post
        What a bunch of ****ty “fans”.

This team played their hearts out. Everything against them. Short week. The Miami stadium designed to **** up the opposing team putting them in the sun the whole game. 100 degree heat. Players dropping like flies from the heat. It is easier to count how many starters were LEFT on the field than were hurt.

And STILL the Fins barely won.

The great Tyreek Hill had two freakin catches. Against a bunch of rookies and practice squad secondary. Tua was held to only 171 net yards. They ran for only 41 yards.

I am SO PROUD of this team.

You whiners and cynics that are so quick to **** on the Bills get a collective **** YOU form me.
        You have no capacity for critical thinking. Prove me wrong, what did the Bills do wrong today, regardless of adversity ?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
          what did the Bills do wrong today ?
          Missed a FG.
          Allen bounced 1 to McKenzie.
          Not challenging Gabe’s touchdown catch.
          Gave up a 3rd and 22.

The Refs. decided this game just as much as the Bills did.

Comment

• Mike13
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
            OMG…

Half our team didn’t play and our defense held their offense under 220 yards.

Miami needs a dome.
            We'll get a dome when you do.

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

You have no capacity for critical thinking. Prove me wrong, what did the Bills do wrong today, regardless of adversity ?
              I’m not commenting on the game per se....just some “fans”.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Champions make plays when the game is on the line.

It's easier to turn a pick six when you're already up by 27...quite a bit different when down by four and the play could be the difference between winning and losing.

This team has a lot of winners that are capable of making plays, but if they truly want to be champions they need to make those plays when the game is on the line.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post

It's easier to turn a pick six when you're already up by 27...quite a bit different when down by four and the play could be the difference between winning and losing.

This team has a lot of winners that are capable of making plays, but if they truly want to be champions they need to make those plays when the game is on the line.
                  If they won all the close games the past 3 years the Bills would have like 2 losses over that time.

Comment

• notacon
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by YardRat View Post

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yeah...that means that Josh Allen is for **** then, huh? And cannot considered a “champion”

HE was the one that screwed up the sure TD at the end of the game.

Jesus. So quick to spew out the crap.

The Bills lost a game. They will lose more games this year. It’s a long, long season. Too many supposed Bills ”fans" seem to give up so ****ing easily and sure looks like they take joy in ****ting on the this fantastic team.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                      • Nov 2007

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yeah...that means that Josh Allen is for **** then, huh? And cannot considered a “champion”

The Bills lost a game. They will lose more games this year. It’s a long, long season. Too many supposed Bills ”fans" seem to give up so ****ing easily and sure looks like they take joy in ****ting on the this fantastic team.
                      Chill

no ones ‘giving up’

some of us are noticing a disturbing pattern of close losses in the last 2 years. It doesn’t mean we are ****ting on the team. I still think (if they remain reasonably healthy) they will win it all this year. I just wish they could figure out a way to win the close ones and not just the blow outs
                      I came.
                      I saw.
                      I conquered.

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
                        Chill

no ones ‘giving up’

some of us are noticing a disturbing pattern of close losses in the last 2 years. It doesn’t mean we are ****ting on the team. I still think (if they remain reasonably healthy) they will win it all this year. I just wish they could figure out a way to win the close ones and not just the blow outs
                        Read the posts. Some of the ****tiest fans can be found right here.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                          • Aug 2022

Yeah, this is pretty conclusive. Add in that Allen threw for 400 yards and it looks like monstrous dominant win.

The injuries are ridiculous though and they should have been prepared for the heat. It's not like we haven't played there before.

At the same time, I still have my doubts about McDermott stepping up past building a culture with players supplied in plenty by Beane. And Frazier seems generic. The game day coaching is not real imaginative, creative or dynamic, it just relies on Allen as Typ0 said.

I don't know, this game just played out real improbable. Might be just a chaotic mess of circumstantial incidents.

All things considered, I'm just going to walk away from it and hope we get some players back with some motivation next week.
                          Agreed.

I also think that the lack of talent along our OL really was obvious early in the game.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Nobody is a champion until they actually win one, and yes that includes Josh.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

There are some positives that can be drawn from yesterday.

The Bills completely dominated the game, with primarily backups in the entire secondary, and half of the O-line. Yes, they lost, which is all that matters, but if you sit back and look at it, they really should not have even been in this game.

Josh took the team on his back, playing with backup TEs and WRs, and handled just about every blitz they threw at him. Yes, he missed that easy TD at the end, and I'm not making excuses for him, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't feel his throwing hand at that point because he smashed it on a facemask the play before.

Rousseau is an absolute beast.

Let's hope they can get healthy, and learn from this loss. The training staff especially. I've never seen so many guys go down with cramps. Why wasn't the entire team given IV fluids before the game? I don't understand.

Comment

• swiper
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                                OMG…

Half our team didn’t play and our defense held their offense under 220 yards.

Miami needs a dome.
                                Umm. No.

The NFL needs some schedule makers with brains. This game should have been a night game from the get go.

Comment

Working...
                                X