• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: 1 Seed

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
    For the same reason I've always cared: I don't live around a lot of Bills fans. I just want to have a realistic conversation about the team. Fantasizing about the #1 seed is just that... fantasy. Could it happen? Sure, but not in October.
    2 game lead on Kc due to tiebreaker

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
      in October. There's still 11 games left.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Buffalogic
        Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
        • Feb 2006

in October. There's still 11 games left.
        And we have a commanding lead. Like the first post says.

Comment

• sukie
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Buffalogic View Post
          And we have a commanding lead. Like the first post says.
          Only 1 game on the Jets. Not commanding.

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
            Had the same thing last year and blew one too many reg season games (and KC got massively lucky with a goalline fumble against DEN).

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

Don't make me break out the list of all the times this team started strong during the drought only to completely fall apart and miss the playoffs.

I'm not saying that's going to happen this time, but I am saying that fans of this team should know better than to count the chickens before they hatch.
              Yes, you are implying that that’s going to happen this time.

Comparing today’s Bills to any of the “drought” team is blasphemous, and really, really dumb.

Just stop it Opi. Stop it.

Every “reality” that you have pimped to **** on the Bills has been destroyed......

‘They don’t beat good teams’ - WRONG

’They don’t beat teams with records above .500’ - WRONG

’They can't beat Belichick' (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

‘They don't win on the west coast’ (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

‘They can’t beat Tennessee’ (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

‘The can’t beat Baltimore (because you went to the game) - WRONG

'They can’t beat the Chiefs' (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

’They can’t win close games’ (until they prove it to you of all people) - WRONG

Now, a new lame one. ’They start out strong only to completely fall apart’

When are you going to give up being the biggest Negative Nancy that has ever darkened a Bills FAN forum????

Comment

• notacon
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                Another Opi kissing cousin.

Weren’t you the guy that constantly **** all over Brian Daboll, calling him a terrible OC and predicting he would be a terrible and failure as a head coach?????

Yeah....Daboll is soooooooo terrible. He’s the favorite (right now) to win ****ing coach of the year award. THE reason for the Giants over performing (and mentioned by anyone and everyone with a shred of football knowledge) is because they are a very well coached team. It’s ALL because of Brain Daboll.

Please...just stop the Negative Nancy crap.

The Jets are pretenders and everyone knows it. They are better than last year....but not in the same class as the Bills (and KC).

The Bills are one of the best if not THE best team in the NFL.....certainly they have proved they are the best team in the AFC.

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by sukie View Post

oh boy. Anyone worried about them needs a head exam.

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                    Another Opi kissing cousin.

Weren’t you the guy that constantly **** all over Brian Daboll, calling him a terrible OC and predicting he would be a terrible and failure as a head coach?????

Yeah....Daboll is soooooooo terrible. He’s the favorite (right now) to win ****ing coach of the year award. THE reason for the Giants over performing (and mentioned by anyone and everyone with a shred of football knowledge) is because they are a very well coached team. It’s ALL because of Brain Daboll.

Please...just stop the Negative Nancy crap.

The Jets are pretenders and everyone knows it. They are better than last year....but not in the same class as the Bills (and KC).

The Bills are one of the best if not THE best team in the NFL.....certainly they have proved they are the best team in the AFC.

Opi likes his post but if we go by Opi's reasoning the Jets have no chance of beating the Bills because they haven't recently. He'll believe it when he see's it. Or does that only go for the Bills Opi?
                    When the negative nancies are down to the Jets as their big worry they are grasping for straws.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                      Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                      oh boy. Anyone worried about them needs a head exam.
                      That can't be his real opinion. Troll post for sure.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

For the same reason I've always cared: I don't live around a lot of Bills fans. I just want to have a realistic conversation about the team. Fantasizing about the #1 seed is just that... fantasy. Could it happen? Sure, but not in October.

You don't want to have a realistic conversation. You want to have a dump on the Bills conversation because other teams have let you down in the past. The #1 seed is a very realistic conversation. Sure there's a long way to go but if you say it's not a realistic possibility at this point you're not capable of honest conversation.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Opi likes his post but if we go by Opi's reasoning the Jets have no chance of beating the Bills because they haven't recently. He'll believe it when he see's it. Or does that only go for the Bills Opi?
                          When the negative nancies are down to the Jets as their big worry they are grasping for straws.
                          I said thst Miami wouldn’t beat the Bills because we’ve owned them recently and I won’t believe they can beat us until it happens. Well, guess what?
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

You don't want to have a realistic conversation. You want to have a dump on the Bills conversation because other teams have let you down in the past. The #1 seed is a very realistic conversation. Sure there's a long way to go but if you say it's not a realistic possibility at this point you're not capable of honest conversation.
                            I don’t want to dump on the Bills because of what happened in the past. I’m being reasonable based on what happened in the past. I’m not saying it’s going to happen again, but I am saying we’ve seen good seasons fall apart many times, so we shouldn’t be talking about the 1 seed yet. It’s a very reasonable approach.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

How about you go on the record and predict the games you think we'll lose the rest of the season Opi?

Comment

• Novacane
                                • Jul 2002

I don’t want to dump on the Bills because of what happened in the past. I’m being reasonable based on what happened in the past. I’m not saying it’s going to happen again, but I am saying we’ve seen good seasons fall apart many times, so we shouldn’t be talking about the 1 seed yet. It’s a very reasonable approach.

I'm not going to compare a group of players to a bunch of bums of the past. Anyone who can't see Josh is special there's no reason to debate with that person.. What happened in the past has nothing to do with this group unless you believe in curses or jinx's.

Comment

Working...
                                X