• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: We got the win, but...

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
    They had one bad game. WE HAD FIVE STRAIGHT. And they still have a better record than us, and still lead their division, which we don't.
    They also struggled the 3 weeks prior to the Chragers, Jags, and Titians.

Face it, they are done. No Super Bowl for them.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
      They also struggled the 3 weeks prior to the Chragers, Jags, and Titians.

Face it, they are done. No Super Bowl for them.
      They will kick our ass in a rematch, but we will never get far enough to have the opportunity.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
        Making Spirits Bright
        • Mar 2006

They will kick our ass in a rematch, but we will never get far enough to have the opportunity.
        What is the ceiling for this team and what are you willing to bet on it?

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
          What is the ceiling for this team and what are you willing to bet on it?
          ceiling is a WC and a first round exit. You already have my avatar so I don't know what else to bet.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

ceiling is a WC and a first round exit. You already have my avatar so I don't know what else to bet.
            Who's going to win the division? The Dolphins? Didn't they just lose to the Vikings, beat the lions by the same margin we did, barely beat the bears, barely beat the steelers, got stomped by the Bengals and the Jets, and not score a single second half point against the Texans?

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

If they make it past the first round of the playoffs, you have to leave this place forever.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                Who's going to win the division? The Dolphins? Didn't they just lose to the Vikings, beat the lions by the same margin we did, barely beat the bears, barely beat the steelers, got stomped by the Bengals and the Jets, and not score a single second half point against the Texans?
                Well, they beat us when we were healthy and now we are far from healthy. So, most likely, yes. And everybody better STFU with that "you're not a fan, you're a debby downer" nonsense because of these facts:
                a) they currently lead the division
                b) they currently have the tiebreaker against us
                c) they have an easier schedule than we do
                d) they beat us when we were healthy and we aren't healthy

So, as I have many times in the history of this board, all I'm doing is predicting the most likely outcome. It's not the outcome that we want, but it is the most likely.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Well, they beat us when we were healthy and now we are far from healthy. So, most likely, yes. And everybody better STFU with that "you're not a fan, you're a debby downer" nonsense because of these facts:
                  a) they currently lead the division
                  b) they currently have the tiebreaker against us
                  c) they have an easier schedule than we do
                  d) they beat us when we were healthy and we aren't healthy

So, as I have many times in the history of this board, all I'm doing is predicting the most likely outcome. It's not the outcome that we want, but it is the most likely.
                  Healthy? You mean without Hyde, Poyer, White, Oliver, Phillps, Morse, Jackson and countless others that were lost during the game.

Miami was completely dominated that game. If wasn’t for a roasting on the sidelines, a bounce here, a drop there, a fumble here, they get beat by double digits.
                  Last edited by TacklingDummy; 12-01-2022, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

I think if the Bills win the Super Bowl every time another poster tells Op to shut the hell up he should say "yes master, I am your negative thought slave"

Comment

• Mace
                      Haha...yeah you think so ?
                      • Mar 2013

Everyone is slamming OP again, but I don't think they're looking all that hot either, atm. At this point I can't see them beating playoff teams. Still time to get back on their feet but they aren't the early season juggernaut they were. I'm not pretending to hang on to the illusion or banking on them becoming miraculously great again. I hope they do, not at all sure of it.

They have work to do.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

I don't know why people think that mentioning real things that actually happened constitutes "whining." This board exists to discuss the team, the team hasn't been good since the bye.

We all know that yet you won't stop insisting you're the only one that sees it. Just because I don't reach you're conclusion that they have no chance from here on because they haven't played well for a month does not mean I don't see they haven't played well.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                          Everyone is slamming OP again, but I don't think they're looking all that hot either, atm. At this point I can't see them beating playoff teams. Still time to get back on their feet but they aren't the early season juggernaut they were. I'm not pretending to hang on to the illusion or banking on them becoming miraculously great again. I hope they do, not at all sure of it.

They have work to do.

It's all in the delivery I wouldn't feel good about going up against KC right now. Hell, I'm worried about tonight and a month ago I thought we would crush NE. The team hasn't played well and most of us acknowledge that. He gets slammed because he claims he's the only one who sees this and because of his they have no chance BS. That's stupid.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mace View Post

They have work to do.
                            He’s said like 2 positive things in the last 5 years. He’s an azzjole

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                              He’s said like 2 positive things in the last 5 years. He’s an azzjole
                              Are you sure he's said 2? I missed them if he did.

Comment

• Mace
                                Haha...yeah you think so ?
                                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                                It's all in the delivery I wouldn't feel good about going up against KC right now. Hell, I'm worried about tonight and a month ago I thought we would crush NE. The team hasn't played well and most of us acknowledge that. He gets slammed because he claims he's the only one who sees this and because of his they have no chance BS. That's stupid.
                                Sure, but you and I deciphered it, others can too. I'm not keen on the delivery, but I see the point. Doesn't make me aggravated at OP, makes me aggravated he has some grounds for a point that are pretty valid. The thing people keep rushing to forget is that OP will be pretty happy to be proven wrong, and his pessimism will not be the cause of our concrete team problems.

The Bills can easily disprove it. I'm not real confident atm. So if it goes bad, and OP gripes, it's not like he's the cause of it. If it goes good, he'll admit it. He might be wary about the game after, but a lot of us will be too at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X