Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
    You do understand that an average guy like you or me and a mega-public figure like Kim Pegula President of your beloved Buffalo Sabres AND our beloved Buffalo Bills are NOT the same when it comes to privacy rights?
    Why not? Seriously? Just because people want to know doesn't mean they are obligated to tell.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Re: Has Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula Been Seen on Public in the Past 6 Months?

You do understand that an average guy like you or me and a mega-public figure like Kim Pegula President of your beloved Buffalo Sabres AND our beloved Buffalo Bills are NOT the same when it comes to privacy rights?
      No difference. If they don’t want to say anything, its none of anyones business.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

How can you possibly tell this message board that you are objective enough to be a Moderator?
        Because anybody that looks at your history of posting objectively knows the statement I made is true. So I'm pretty confident in my objectivity.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TheConsigliere
          • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
          Why not? Seriously? Just because people want to know doesn't mean they are obligated to tell.
          It has nothing to do with people wanting to know the juicy gossip.

This is not a TV reality show.

We have millions of Buffalo Bills fans all over the world who should have the courtesy from the team that they are FANATICAL about (and which team profits greatly from that devolution) to know the general health status of the team's President.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

It has nothing to do with people wanting to know the juicy gossip.

This is not a TV reality show.

We have millions of Buffalo Bills fans all over the world who should have the courtesy from the team that they are FANATICAL about (and which team profits greatly from that devolution) to know the general health status of the team's President.

I hadn't even thought about it since the last update months ago until you started this thread.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Really? Is that part of privacy laws?
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Tell me you’re a complete asshat without calling yourself a complete asshat.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                  • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                  I hadn't even thought about it since the last update months ago until you started this thread.
                  Is ignorance of the facts a coping strategy we should all adopt?

I did not start this thread to rigger anyone.

I just find the whole situation odd and thus worthy of discussion.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                    • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                    Really? Is that part of privacy laws?
                    Concepts like Public Domain, not Trademark acceptable, etc. certainly are.

The privacy laws that pertain to medical records is NOT the issue. Those clearly MUST remain private in all circumstances.

We know that Brazilian football legend Pele is in palliative care -- thus that offend your sensibilities?

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                      • Aug 2022

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                      Tell me you’re a complete asshat without calling yourself a complete asshat.
                      Nah.

I find that boring after calling you that for years.

Comment

• Cali512
                        • Jan 2012

If their going to put out an article to get us all worried about her, than yes its only right they update us if she does better

Respecting her privacy would not be putting that article out in the first place. If shes not doing well, fine, we should speculate and rightfully assume its getting bad. But if shes doing well, it's disrespectful to not let the fan base know

If your friend messages you and says shes in the hospital and its serious, then gets out and shes fine, then doesnt tell anyone, thats ignorance

Its logical to assume their is something wrong, because its almost attention seeking to have that come out and then not updating her thousands of supporters how shes doing.

Shes either not doing well, or it's just ignorance
                        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• sahlensguy
                          • Mar 2015

Trash thread by trash poster.

Comment

• TheConsigliere
                            • Aug 2022

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
                            Trash thread by trash poster.
                            Your welcome.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                              • Mar 2015

Last edited by sahlensguy; 12-04-2022, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                                • Mar 2015

Nah. You'll never be the likeable asshat Shiva was. So drop the asshat part, and just be unlikable. At least then you'll be tolerable.

Comment

Working...
                                X