Where’s OPi…please come and take your lumps :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: Where’s OPi…please come and take your lumps :)

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
    I didn’t go anywhere. Since the Bills weren’t playing I actually did family and holiday stuff today.

It’s great to be atop the Div and conf again, but the team still isn’t playing well enough to beat any team we’d face in the playoffs.

and, ffs, regardless of what you think of me, you have to give me credit for one thing: I always come back to take my medicine.
    I agree, the motor isn't running as smoothly as it needs to for the stretch and the playoffs. Buffalo lost to their next two opponents. The Jets are tough and physical. Their defensive line in particular was more than Buffalo could handle last time, but Buffalo has to figure out how to turn the tables on the Jets D-line. Injuries and weather were major factors in the September loss in Miami. Regardless, Buffalo has to do a much better job of handling Tyreek Hill and Miami's speedy RBs. The return of Tre White will help. Milano and Edmunds are both playing well, but losing Miller on the D-line hurts. Buffalo needs Rousseau, Epenesa, Basham and Lawson to keep the pressure on. Buffalo plays Cincinnati in week 17. Cincinnati is a pretty complete team, especially on offense, and Buffalo will need as strong and mistake free effort as they've had all season.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

It's a long long way to Tipperary.

Without Miller I honestly think the rest give a bit more.

Teams do that in every sport at least the teams that are worth anything.

There is no I in the word team, it's a unit and next man up is not just an empty cliche.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
        • Feb 2009

The Ravens lose to the jags last week and beat the broncos yesterday by 1 point yet OPIV thinks there is no chance the bills would beat the Ravens in the playoffs lol too funny

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
          The Ravens lose to the jags last week and beat the broncos yesterday by 1 point yet OPIV thinks there is no chance the bills would beat the Ravens in the playoffs lol too funny
          Without Jackson. If they don't get Jackson back, they won't make the playoffs. If they do get Jackson back, they will beat us. Yes, I know we already beat them once- I was there- but the team was playing MUCH better at that point in the season than they are now.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Bills nowhere near 100% and can lose any given week. Personally, I get that.

Yet trying to prop up another team as unbeatable is just pure folly. It was proven yesterday and will continue to be proven many more times going forward.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
              Bills nowhere near 100% and can lose any given week. Personally, I get that.

Yet trying to prop up another team as unbeatable is just pure folly. It was proven yesterday and will continue to be proven many more times going forward.
              I didn't say any team was unbeatable. I said there are a lot of teams the Bills can't beat based on how poorly they've been playing lately.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

I didn't say any team was unbeatable. I said there are a lot of teams the Bills can't beat based on how poorly they've been playing lately.
                You're an idiot if you don't think they can beat anyone in the AFC.

They just won 3 games in 12 days, with a half injured roster, having to move a game at the last minute, getting zero practice in. Then they beat a divisional rival, soundly I might add, on the road, during Prime time, with a one-legged LT.

The Lions win also looks a tick more impressive, as they probably aren't nearly as bad as people think.

You can continue to live in the past, if you choose, but only losers do that.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                  You're an idiot if you don't think they can beat anyone in the AFC.

They just won 3 games in 12 days, with a half injured roster, having to move a game at the last minute, getting zero practice in. Then they beat a divisional rival, soundly I might add, on the road, during Prime time, with a one-legged LT.

The Lions win also looks a tick more impressive, as they probably aren't nearly as bad as people think.

You can continue to live in the past, if you choose, but only losers do that.
                  They beat 3 bad teams and barely beat 2 of them. It's not the past. It's literally how the team is playing in their most recent games. There is NO WAY we beat KC or Cincy or Tenn or Miami or Baltimore (with Jackson) if we play against them as poorly as we did against the Lions and Browns.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
                    Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
                    • Nov 2012

Yeah, one-legged LT

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Don't try and reason with him guys. He assumes the Bills will play their worst every week and their opponents will play their best every week.

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by SMOKE IT View Post
                        Yeah, one-legged LT
                        A one-legged backup LT.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

Without Jackson. If they don't get Jackson back, they won't make the playoffs. If they do get Jackson back, they will beat us. Yes, I know we already beat them once- I was there- but the team was playing MUCH better at that point in the season than they are now.
                          lolwhat

The Ravens lost to the Jags last week.

They barely beat Carolina the week before that.

Not sure what you are watching, but the Ravens have not played better since getting beat by Buffalo.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

They beat 3 bad teams and barely beat 2 of them. It's not the past. It's literally how the team is playing in their most recent games. There is NO WAY we beat KC or Cincy or Tenn or Miami or Baltimore (with Jackson) if we play against them as poorly as we did against the Lions and Browns.
                            The Lions are not a bad football team. Sorry.

Have you been watching any games, or just looking at box scores? Baltimore has stunk lately. Tennessee has stunk lately. KC has not been playing very well lately. You need to at least do research before spouting BS on here.

Comment

• notacon
                              • Aug 2012

That is total baloney. Especially concerning Detroit. That is a good team. They have won four of their last five games (only loss to Buffalo). Detroit (before this week) had the most difficult SOS of .611. They were coming off a big win at the NYG. They play hard and barely lost to Minnesota and Seattle.

The other wins vs Green Bay, and Cleveland were NOT “barely” beating them.

The Bills did NOT play “poorly” against the Lions and Browns. What ****ing games are you watching????....or are you watching Bills games with your Mega-Naga-fan, Negative Nancy loser glasses?!?!?

As usual, your judgment is for **** and your observations are incredibly obtuse.

Comment

• OpIv37
                                Acid Douching Asswipe
                                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                                Don't try and reason with him guys. He assumes the Bills will play their worst every week and their opponents will play their best every week.
                                We've played our worst 5 of our last 6 and haven't played our best since October. You're assuming the Bills are still capable of playing at the same level that they were before the bye. They haven't proven that they can do that.
                                MiKiDo Facebook
                                MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                                X