Would you trade a Bills Superbowl championship for 20 more years of sucking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Would you trade a Bills Superbowl championship for 20 more years of sucking?

I can't answer. I feel old. I want to see them win it all for everyone I've known that never did and died, I don't want to be one of them. I want to know how it feels and see the fans and this city get their precious moment that everyone will remember forever, and feel that feeling like it was yesterday. It's the stuff of lasting cherished memories.

On the other hand I don't want to end up being Christopher Pike from Star Trek, sitting crippled in my box cart, in some nursing home, stuck watching a weekly horror, haunted by memories of Johnson, Bullough, Jauron, and Rex Ryan and unable to turn it off.

So I'll just say, I flatly want one, then more success for as long as I keep breathing.

Comment

• kgun12
      • Jul 2002

Re: Would you trade a Bills Superbowl championship for 20 more years of sucking?

Originally posted by Mace View Post
      I can't answer. I feel old. I want to see them win it all for everyone I've known that never did and died, I don't want to be one of them. I want to know how it feels and see the fans and this city get their precious moment that everyone will remember forever, and feel that feeling like it was yesterday. It's the stuff of lasting cherished memories.

On the other hand I don't want to end up being Christopher Pike from Star Trek, sitting crippled in my box cart, in some nursing home, stuck watching a weekly horror, haunted by memories of Johnson, Bullough, Jauron, and Rex Ryan and unable to turn it off.

So I'll just say, I flatly want one, then more success for as long as I keep breathing.
      I have three brothers that live and died with the Bills, two of them are older 70 & 66 and one younger 56 and a lot of cousins all over the age group. Like everyone here we have MANY family members that have passed or are at an age that it could happen so.

GIVE US ALL A ****ING SB NOW! WE ALL DESERVE IT!
      Retired Air Traffic Controller
      USAF VETERAN
      DAV

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
        I have three brothers that live and died with the Bills, two of them are older 70 & 66 and one younger 56 and a lot of cousins all over the age group. Like everyone here we have MANY family members that have passed or are at an age that it could happen so.

GIVE US ALL A ****ING SB NOW! WE ALL DESERVE IT!
        Seriously We buried my Uncle in his Bills Hat back in the 90's, my brother not so long ago the same, my Mom in hospice, "maybe it will be this year", like that was a concern of hers in the moment.....but it was. Friends, family, knocked down by the years always thinking maybe this one....

Win this damn thing and validate us all.

Twice.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

I should add a third option...
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
            Seriously We buried my Uncle in his Bills Hat back in the 90's, my brother not so long ago the same, my Mom in hospice, "maybe it will be this year", like that was a concern of hers in the moment.....but it was. Friends, family, knocked down by the years always thinking maybe this one....

Win this damn thing and validate us all.

Twice.
            I hear you brother, I wish a SB win for Buffalo more than anything else. For the love of my family!
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• kgun12
              • Jul 2002

I’m am SO tired of the Bills and the Sabres bad luck. So much so that maybe it was a blessing we lost the Braves and didn’t get a MLB ball team. The city of Buffalo MUST be built on the biggest Indian burial ground in the country!

Sorry, it’s been a tough couple of weeks and I’m tired of all the bad luck
              USAF VETERAN
              DAV

Comment

• imbondz
                Democrats are people too
                • Jan 2003

Yes cuz I could die any day. Just give me a SB ring then suck forever I don’t care.
                My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• kgun12
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                  Yes cuz I could die any day. Just give me a SB ring then suck forever I don’t care.
                  I mentioned you in the Von Miller thread! I feel your pain!
                  USAF VETERAN
                  DAV

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Prior to 2018 I would make that trade, but right now I'll take my chances that we can get more than one.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Without question. I would trade never being able to watch the Bills again for a Super Bowl.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                        • Jul 2002

I won't make it another 20 years so I'll take the glory of a Super Bowl championship and let the survivors suffer 20 years of misery.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                          Without question. I would trade never being able to watch the Bills again for a Super Bowl.
                          I’m not sure I could never watch them, unless they relocated, I died, or you gouged my eyes out

Comment

• imbondz
                            Democrats are people too
                            • Jan 2003

If we ever win the SuperBowl I’m going to be the biggest A****** to other fans moving forward. No more meek and humble. lmao.
                            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
                              I'm going to go back on what I said before. This pretty much sums it up. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow, let alone 20 more years. Just give me one.

Sure, a multiple ring dynasty would be nice, but I'd be happy just to get one.
                              Last edited by OpIv37; 12-08-2022, 02:35 AM.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                                I’m not sure I could never watch them, unless they relocated, I died, or you gouged my eyes out
                                For a Super Bowl I could do it.
                                COMING SOON...
                                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X