• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Odell Beckham Sweepstakes

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
    If the uncomfortable topic of flying while black is too inconvenient for you, go ahead, make a bloopers thread. No one is stopping you.
    You made an accusation you have no proof of. Prove it and we'll have a conversation. There's lots of proof he was being an *******. If you mind your own business and do what the flight crew asks on a plane you won't get kicked off. Color of your skin doesn't matter.

"Yeah, with your fat ass. Get your ass off the plane for a second," Beckham said. "Enjoy the cheese board on the way home with your ugly ass." Just a nice guy being kicked off a plane because he's black!

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by notacon View Post
      OBJ comes off as a huge ass hole when even when he KNEW he was not going to be able to stay on the plane, he STILL refused to get off, and forced everyone to de-plane.

Sure it was an overreaction from the flight crew (and why I said they came off as “bigger ass holes”).....and OBJ had a legitimate beef with their actions.

BUT, to basically CRAP on every other passenger on the plane negates his high ground. If I was on that flight, I would be ROYALLY PISSED OFF at the ONE ass hole that was acting liked a spoiled brat.
      He wasn't acting like a spoiled brat if he didn't get off when they didn't have grounds to kick him off.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Bragged that he'd go get a private jet and all those losers would have to wait. Some victim. Entitled ***** more like it.

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
          You made an accusation you have no proof of. Prove it and we'll have a conversation. There's lots of proof he was being an *******. If you mind your own business and do what the flight crew asks on a plane you won't get kicked off. Color of your skin doesn't matter.

"Yeah, with your fat ass. Get your ass off the plane for a second," Beckham said. "Enjoy the cheese board on the way home with your ugly ass." Just a nice guy being kicked off a plane because he's black!
          Lol.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

He wasn't acting like a spoiled brat if he didn't get off when they didn't have grounds to kick him off.

I have never been on a plane when anyone refused to buckle up so the plane could take off. Not one single time. Common ****ing sense. Flying isn't a right. Do what they ask or get your private jet.

Comment

• sahlensguy
              • Mar 2015

Bragged that he'd go get a private jet and all those losers would have to wait. Some victim. Entitled ***** more like it.
              I'd do the same if passengers expected me to leave for no good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I have never been on a plane when anyone refused to buckle up so the plane could take off. Not one single time. Common ****ing sense. Flying isn't a right. Do what they ask or get your private jet.
              He refused? Or was he somewhat non coherent?

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

I'd do the same if passengers expected me to leave for no good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

He refused? Or was he somewhat non coherent?

Guess we'll never know since neither one of us was there. She's saying she asked him several times. I have no reason to conclude she's lying.

Comment

• notacon
                  • Aug 2012

Yes, he did.

It’s irrelevant if they had the grounds to kick him off or not. The LAW states that everyone MUST comply with flight crew requests. PERIOD.

Once he was informed that he was NOT going to be allowed to stay on the plane and IF he did, every passenger would have to de-plane, he acted like a major spoiled brat and monumental ass hole.

Comment

• Novacane
                    • Jul 2002

Finally had time to watch the full video. I don't know how anyone could watch that and still defend this jerk. Every passenger had to get off the plane because he refused to just walk off on his own. The decision had been made. He knew he was still getting off once everyone else was deboarded. Selfish *****. Glad we didn't want him.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

Finally had time to watch the full video. I don't know how anyone could watch that and still defend this jerk. Every passenger had to get off the plane because he refused to just walk off on his own. The decision had been made. He knew he was still getting off once everyone else was deboarded. Selfish *****. Glad we didn't want him.
                      It's a little disturbing Von Miller was pimping for him so hard.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Sounds like a future Kardashian boyfriend.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                        X