Allen is not go8ng to want his HC gone.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Woodman
      Legendary Zoner
      • Apr 2014

Re: Fire Frazier

Frazier and Dorsey give em both the boot!!

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
        • Aug 2012

Nonsense thread.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
          Nonsense thread.
          You can’t be ****ing serious. In the reg season game, they were owning us before the Hamlin injury. They absolutely owned us from the beginning tonight. Their first quarter stats were absurd. Frazier had no answers.

Also, 13 seconds.

We will NEVER win a SB with him as DC.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sukie
            Seriously?
            • Sep 2012

Frazier really needs to go. Rewatched some clips and having your secondary lined up 5 yards beyond the sticks against 4 wide…ON 3rd DOWN is inexcusable. How he survived 13 seconds is beyond stunning. There is nothing about his defense that is good . Not against really good teams.

philosophy change is overdue.

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
              Only matters if McDermott has a change of philosophy on defense too. Frazier is here because McD likes the bend but don't break pussy defense.
              Very true.

That way of thinking is killing us.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                We will NEVER win a SB with him as DC.
                Of course we will you silly as long as he's the DC on another team.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                  Don’t know about that quite yet. I mean, he’s made the playoffs 5 of 6 years as HC (after a 17 year playoff drought), won the AFCE 3 years in a row and has won at least one playoff game in all 3 of those years.

But he needs to recognize that he needs better support. He absolutely needs to fire Frazier, and I’d love to see him fire Dorsey and bring in Reich. His coordinators are failing him and he’s not doing anything about it. If he doesn’t make changes, I’ll be with you.
                  McD - great guy to gel a young and upcoming team. Wrong guy to get them over the top.

Comment

• Woodman
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                    Nonsense thread.
                    Do you believe Frazier is our best option?

If he's lacking in anyway who do you want to replace him with?

Does he get a vote of confidence from you?

Comment

• Mace
                      Haha...yeah you think so ?
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                      Frazier really needs to go. Rewatched some clips and having your secondary lined up 5 yards beyond the sticks against 4 wide…ON 3rd DOWN is inexcusable. How he survived 13 seconds is beyond stunning. There is nothing about his defense that is good . Not against really good teams.

philosophy change is overdue.
                      Was reading somewhere today, the Bills gave up 85 yards before contact this game. That's horrible. McDermott seems on board with it though. They've been lining up too far back for years, had tackling problems for years, have choked in the clutch for years.

It was that safeties coach.

Comment

• sukie
                        Seriously?
                        • Sep 2012

I gave the 13 seconds (actually 10) up as a horrific one off only happens to Buffalo Frazier screwed up.

this last game is evidence of a trend. I cannot defend him and his continued employ as DC is inexcusable. One thing that might be going on with the a bills is that should Frazier get a gig as a DC or HC on another team the Bills would get 23rd round picks 2 years from now. Minority thing.

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                          I gave the 13 seconds (actually 10) up as a horrific one off only happens to Buffalo Frazier screwed up.

this last game is evidence of a trend. I cannot defend him and his continued employ as DC is inexcusable. One thing that might be going on with the a bills is that should Frazier get a gig as a DC or HC on another team the Bills would get 23rd round picks 2 years from now. Minority thing.
                          McDermott inserted himself into 13 seconds, calling two stupid timeouts so he could measure what the offense was doing. He corrected and changed nothing both times and gave them a chance to see he wasn't, and he stepped up and claimed it.

The year before, the Buffalo defense showed some aggressive and opportunistic to compete down the backstretch, then stifled in the playoffs, falling back into bendy.

I'm not a Frazier fan, but McDermott's defensive instinct just isn't there, though that's how he got here with wildly varying results from his DC work. His message gets stale and will vary in results by his personnel.

I kind of loved how he was a manager coach, but I'm about at the point of knowing he can't manage being a manager, because he's going to choke again in the clutch. He can't get past himself, and it doesn't mean I want him fired but it's getting close.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                            • Mar 2004

It’s a week later and Frazier isn’t fired so they can find a new DC.

The OL coach isn’t fired either.

Yet the fired the safeties coach.

I fully expect the same staff next year.
                            Daboll should have been made HC

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

"But...but...look how good the defense is in the regular season!"
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Novacane
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                                McDermott inserted himself into 13 seconds, calling two stupid timeouts so he could measure what the offense was doing. He corrected and changed nothing both times and gave them a chance to see he wasn't, and he stepped up and claimed it.

The year before, the Buffalo defense showed some aggressive and opportunistic to compete down the backstretch, then stifled in the playoffs, falling back into bendy.

I'm not a Frazier fan, but McDermott's defensive instinct just isn't there, though that's how he got here with wildly varying results from his DC work. His message gets stale and will vary in results by his personnel.

I kind of loved how he was a manager coach, but I'm about at the point of knowing he can't manage being a manager, because he's going to choke again in the clutch. He can't get past himself, and it doesn't mean I want him fired but it's getting close.

If he keeps getting the same results the day is coming when players tune out his culture talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X