X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Re: Tremaine Edmunds and Free Agency

Hopefully whoever signs him sees his value as an outside linebacker. No way anyone pays him to be a MLB.

Comment

• kgun12
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
      "Blockhead, Stupid, disgusting, putrid, laughable, hater, delusional, idiotic, repulsive, childish, immature, Troll, dishonest, ridiculous, unintelligent"

Anyone want to take bets on whats coming up next?

Ive got 500 on "disgusting"
      Don’t forget right winger!
      Retired Air Traffic Controller
      USAF VETERAN
      DAV

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

When does Free Agency officially begin? March 15th?

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Whoever does their fans are going to super excited then a year from now be super pissed.

Comment

• Ed
            • Sep 2002

Buffalo - 5 yrs/$90 mil

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
              When does Free Agency officially begin? March 15th?
              I think it is the 15th.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• kgun12
                • Jul 2002

Negotiation Period. During the period beginning at 12:00 noon, New York time, on March 13 and ending at 3:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 15, clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2022 Player Contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 15.
                During the above two-day negotiating period, a prospective UFA who is not represented by an NFLPA Certified Contract Advisor is permitted to communicate directly with a new club’s front office officials (excluding the Head Coach and other members of the club’s coaching staff) regarding contract negotiations.
                No prospective Unrestricted Free Agent is permitted to execute a contract with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 15.
                Last edited by kgun12; 02-28-2023, 02:41 PM.
                USAF VETERAN
                DAV

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                  Hopefully whoever signs him sees his value as an outside linebacker. No way anyone pays him to be a MLB.
                  For his sake I sure hope so.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Mace
                    Haha...yeah you think so ?
                    • Mar 2013

Houston....18 mil per.

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

Loving these guesses.

Bears 17 million per.

Comment

• swiper
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
                        Don’t forget right winger!

He is the only one here that gets away with name-calling without getting banned. The moderators, specifically DraftBoy, doesn't do his job evenly or properly.

Comment

• Cali512
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by swiper View Post
                          He is the only one here that gets away with name-calling without getting banned. The moderators, specifically DraftBoy, doesn't do his job evenly or properly.

For me its how he writes and ive tried telling him this for a long time

Like this is an example of how he writes (i literally wrote this how notty would)

"ROFL, everything you said is WRONG. These "bills fans" who put out this STUPID notion that Edmunds sucks are delusional. It's repulsive the HATE that you so called bills fans have. The disgusting narrative has been rebuted by PROFESSIONALs including Beane and Frazier. These stupid posts are repulsive and lack any knowledge of whats going on and the HATE is disgusting and lack credibility"

Its predictable and so hate filled that its hard to get into an actual conversation with him
                          Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• kgun12
                            • Jul 2002

Like this is an example of how he writes (i literally wrote this how notty would)

"ROFL, everything you said is WRONG. These "bills fans" who put out this STUPID notion that Edmunds sucks are delusional. It's repulsive the HATE that you so called bills fans have. The disgusting narrative has been rebuted by PROFESSIONALs including Beane and Frazier. These stupid posts are repulsive and lack any knowledge of whats going on and the HATE is disgusting and lack credibility"

Its predictable and so hate filled that its hard to get into an actual conversation with him
                            Spot on!
                            USAF VETERAN
                            DAV

Comment

• notacon
                              • Aug 2012

BaaaaaWaaaaaWaaaaa.

Of course, you don’t provide a link to that conjured up “example", and NONE if it is a “name-calling” of any poster.

Good to see that you pay attention to what I write and have internalized my accurate observations.

Let’s go over the so-called (fake) “name calling” that is not “name calling” of an individual.....but all about their opinions, mindset and lack of judgment as compared to real, honest to goodness, professional NFL experts, and the dripping disdain of one of the critical core players of the Bills…..that shows a deep disrespect of the team and the team’s management.

"ROFL, everything you said is WRONG.(“not correct in action, judgment, opinion, method, etc., as a person; in error”)” - that would be a criticism of what a poster has SAID, being “wrong”, not about the individual.

"These "bills fans" who put out this STUPID (“lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull, characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless, tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless, annoying or irritating; troublesome, in a state ”)
                              notion (”an opinion, view or belief”)....that Edmunds sucks are delusional” - again, this is criticism of the “notion”....and YES, the “notion” that Edmunds sucks are absolutely STUPID

….and “delusional” (“having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions, maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness”)….again, a criticism of a mindset and lack of realistic observation.

It IS repulsive (“causing repugnance or aversion”) the HATE (“to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest”) [and make no mistake, some “fans” absolutely HATE Edmunds and their posts are dripping with the same]….that you so called bills fans have.

The disgusting (“causing disgust; offensive to the physical, moral, or aesthetic taste.”) narrative (“a story or account of events, experiences, or the like, whether true or fictitious.”) has been rebutted (“to refute by evidence or argument, to oppose by contrary proof.”)by PROFESSIONALS (“following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain”) including Beane and Frazier.

These stupid (see above for definition….which is spot on) posts are repulsive (causing repugnance or aversion”) and lack (“deficiency or absence of something needed, desirable, or customary”) any knowledge (“acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation; general erudition, familiarity or conversance, as with a particular subject or branch of learning, awareness, as of a fact or circumstance”) of whats going on and the HATE is disgusting and lack credibility (“the quality of being believable or worthy of trust”)"

Actually, you have neatly summarized exactly what the mindset and confused opinions of the Edmunds haters. Thanks for the verification and validation.

They can’t stand that I am SPOT ON, and they cannot refute what I have written and presented numerous (extremely numerous) examples that almost ALL professional NFL experts, that have commented on Edmunds 100% disagree with the crap that the haters have put out….including YOU Cali…..NO ONE (NFL professionals) has said that Edmunds is “the worst MLB in the NFL”….along with many other smears and denigrating baloney.

NONE. NADA. ZILTH. ZERO.

And the haters are SOOOOO pissed that they cannot present any credible examples of NFL professionals that come close to agreeing with their extreme ****posting.

So, they are left with attacking means my posting style. (without looking in the mirror) What else is new. They cannot refute my argument, so they attack me.

I don’t give a flying **** if you attack me. It just shows your own hypocrisy and lack of ability to rebut the facts.

If you cannot tolerate the truthful observations of the lunatic ****posting directed at Edmunds, then put me on ignore. No one is forcing you to read my posts.

Obviously, you can’t help yourself. That’s your problem, not mine.

Comment

• Cali512
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                                BaaaaaWaaaaaWaaaaa.

Of course, you don’t provide a link to that conjured up “example", and NONE if it is a “name-calling” of any poster.

Good to see that you pay attention to what I write and have internalized my accurate observations.

Let’s go over the so-called (fake) “name calling” that is not “name calling” of an individual.....but all about their opinions, mindset and lack of judgment as compared to real, honest to goodness, professional NFL experts, and the dripping disdain of one of the critical core players of the Bills…..that shows a deep disrespect of the team and the team’s management.

"ROFL, everything you said is WRONG.(“not correct in action, judgment, opinion, method, etc., as a person; in error”)” - that would be a criticism of what a poster has SAID, being “wrong”, not about the individual.

"These "bills fans" who put out this STUPID (“lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull, characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless, tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless, annoying or irritating; troublesome, in a state ”)
                                notion (”an opinion, view or belief”)....that Edmunds sucks are delusional” - again, this is criticism of the “notion”....and YES, the “notion” that Edmunds sucks are absolutely STUPID

….and “delusional” (“having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions, maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness”)….again, a criticism of a mindset and lack of realistic observation.

It IS repulsive (“causing repugnance or aversion”) the HATE (“to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest”) [and make no mistake, some “fans” absolutely HATE Edmunds and their posts are dripping with the same]….that you so called bills fans have.

The disgusting (“causing disgust; offensive to the physical, moral, or aesthetic taste.”) narrative (“a story or account of events, experiences, or the like, whether true or fictitious.”) has been rebutted (“to refute by evidence or argument, to oppose by contrary proof.”)by PROFESSIONALS (“following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain”) including Beane and Frazier.

These stupid (see above for definition….which is spot on) posts are repulsive (causing repugnance or aversion”) and lack (“deficiency or absence of something needed, desirable, or customary”) any knowledge (“acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation; general erudition, familiarity or conversance, as with a particular subject or branch of learning, awareness, as of a fact or circumstance”) of whats going on and the HATE is disgusting and lack credibility (“the quality of being believable or worthy of trust”)"

Actually, you have neatly summarized exactly what the mindset and confused opinions of the Edmunds haters. Thanks for the verification and validation.

They can’t stand that I am SPOT ON, and they cannot refute what I have written and presented numerous (extremely numerous) examples that almost ALL professional NFL experts, that have commented on Edmunds 100% disagree with the crap that the haters have put out….including YOU Cali…..NO ONE (NFL professionals) has said that Edmunds is “the worst MLB in the NFL”….along with many other smears and denigrating baloney.

NONE. NADA. ZILTH. ZERO.

And the haters are SOOOOO pissed that they cannot present any credible examples of NFL professionals that come close to agreeing with their extreme ****posting.

So, they are left with attacking means my posting style. (without looking in the mirror) What else is new. They cannot refute my argument, so they attack me.

I don’t give a flying **** if you attack me. It just shows your own hypocrisy and lack of ability to rebut the facts.

If you cannot tolerate the truthful observations of the lunatic ****posting directed at Edmunds, then put me on ignore. No one is forcing you to read my posts.

Obviously, you can’t help yourself. That’s your problem, not mine.

Wow, i think you may be literally going insane. This is just, wtf wow
                                Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

Working...
                                X