• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Proud of this team so far

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
    You misunderstood what I said

I was agreeing with nottie that the bills will likely win the next 6

so ‘bye’ yourself
    They need to cuz they’re gonna lose 3 straight against the Eagles, Chiefs and Cowboys. They just aren’t that good.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      They need to cuz they’re gonna lose 3 straight against the Eagles, Chiefs and Cowboys. They just aren’t that good.
      They better than you

Comment

• Woodman
        Legendary Zoner
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
        Yeah, that's a surprise

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Chet
          Allenhu Joshbar
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
          Nope. I'm just building walls for haters to stay out of threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, bye.
          Wishing away negativity won’t change the reality of this team’s glaring flaws. I’m sorry you can’t handle that

Comment

• Woodman
            Legendary Zoner
            • Apr 2014

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Chet View Post
              You’re an idiot who never commits to a prediction, just whines and hedges and sucks Joe B’s **** like his seed was the fountain of youth.

How about you put your money where your mouth is on the Bills corporate shilling shtick?

once again, their ceiling is the divisional round. If you disagree, put $500 down and we can each send it to a neutral poster who will hold it in escrow until it’s time for me to inevitably collect.

If you’re too chicken**** to stick to your optimistic guns, then shut the **** up once and forever
              BTW Chet...Joe B. has not been writing since the start of the season....he is welcoming a baby into his family. Pay attention. Besides the fact that I made a predictions all the time and have done so for this season twice. Why do you feel the need to lie???

Your suggested (silly) “bet”....of $500 that the Bills “ceiling is the div. round” is a sucker bet. Josh Allen gets injured and out for the year and so many other unforeseen events makes betting on this after only 5 games dumb.

BUT, I will take that bet IF and ONLY IF you take a bet for the same amount that the Bills will “lose out” like you are rooting for. I’ll gladly bet you $500 that they do NOT “lose out”....ruining your wet dream wish.

I think that is one of the more silly things anyone can ever say. Put your money where your big non-Bills-fan mouth is.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                • Nov 2007

You’re wrong

they will win at least one but probably 2 of those 3

you’ll see
                I came.
                I saw.
                I conquered.

Comment

• notacon
                  • Aug 2012

No. I just want the Bills to win. They don’t.

Your ass doesn’t even bother to watch the games live so don’t lecture me about being a fan
                  I don’t believe you for one second.

What does not watching the games “live” (besides the fact that watching only 30 minutes behind (until I catch up at the half...and then start the second half about 30 behind) so I can zip through the interminable commercials is NOT a truthful suggestion that my "ass doesn’t even bother to watch the games live”) have to do with anything????

I mean, really....how desperate can one get with such a lame, failed insult that has no basis is reality.

I can and WILL "lecture (you) about being a fan” when you talk and act nothing like a real fan does. Or at least you act and talk like a fan of our enemy teams..

Comment

• Chet
                    Allenhu Joshbar
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                    BTW Chet...Joe B. has not been writing since the start of the season....he is welcoming a baby into his family. Pay attention. Besides the fact that I made a predictions all the time and have done so for this season twice. Why do you feel the need to lie???

Your suggested (silly) “bet”....of $500 that the Bills “ceiling is the div. round” is a sucker bet. Josh Allen gets injured and out for the year and so many other unforeseen events makes betting on this after only 5 games dumb.

BUT, I will take that bet IF and ONLY IF you take a bet for the same amount that the Bills will “lose out” like you are rooting for. I’ll gladly bet you $500 that they do NOT “lose out”....ruining your wet dream wish.

I think that is one of the more silly things anyone can ever say. Put your money where your big non-Bills-fan mouth is.
                    I’ll give you the out of an Allen or Diggs injury if either of them miss more than a game. What could possibly hold you back now?

Wishing the Bills lose out is not a bet, moron, it’s a wish. Just like we all wish the Bills could win a SB but not with these idiots running the show. They can’t win as currently constructed, so I’m rooting for a regime change instead of a long suffering death

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

They better than you
                      Yeah. I’m 44 and never played organized football in my life. They damn well should be better than me.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sahlensguy
                        • Mar 2015

Wishing away negativity won’t change the reality of this team’s glaring flaws. I’m sorry you can’t handle that
                        I can handle the flaws. You miss the point.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                          I don’t believe you for one second.

What does not watching the games “live” (besides the fact that watching only 30 minutes behind (until I catch up at the half...and then start the second half about 30 behind) so I can zip through the interminable commercials is NOT a truthful suggestion that my "ass doesn’t even bother to watch the games live”) have to do with anything????

I mean, really....how desperate can one get with such a lame, failed insult that has no basis is reality.

I can and WILL "lecture (you) about being a fan” when you talk and act nothing like a real fan does. Or at least you act and talk like a fan of our enemy teams..
                          You are just a homer. You defend every loss and refuse to see flaws. Mark my words. Miami wins the Div, ceiling for the Bills is a wild card and first round exit. It’s not what I want but it’s where we are. What I want doesn’t change reality.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                            • Nov 2007

Almost every Super Bowl champion has a terrible game/2 or 3 in the regular season

the chiefs lost to the colts and got taken to overtime by the Texans last year for example. I haven’t given up yet

the season is going just as I expected so far
                            I came.
                            I saw.
                            I conquered.

Comment

• Chet
                              Allenhu Joshbar
                              • Feb 2017

I can handle the flaws. You miss the point.
                              No, you miss the point. The flaws are the same flaw’s they’ve had for years now. When people call them out, you get uterine cramps rather than acknowledging reality.

So I ask you and notty: This team has the same problems (soft, inconsistent, situationally stupid) as the last few years and they have been finishing worse and worse in the postseason since 2020. Now they are off to their slowest start since 2018 and have much greater divisional and conference competition than they had from 2020-2022. What tangible evidence do you have that this year will yield a different or better result? Hope, faith and positivity aren’t tangible

Comment

• sahlensguy
                                • Mar 2015

No, you miss the point. The flaws are the same flaw’s they’ve had for years now. When people call them out, you get uterine cramps rather than acknowledging reality.

So I ask you and notty: This team has the same problems (soft, inconsistent, situationally stupid) as the last few years and they have been finishing worse and worse in the postseason since 2020. Now they are off to their slowest start since 2018 and have much greater divisional and conference competition than they had from 2020-2022. What tangible evidence do you have that this year will yield a different or better result? Hope, faith and positivity aren’t tangible
                                Evidence? We can't relate. Man, I'm just a fan. With good posts and some that aren't so good. Maybe that's why. I've never rooted for them to lose at 3-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X