Chargers, Pats, Miami

Vs

Dallas, Baltimore, Buffalo

Nuts. 1 win!!!! Let's get it
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Win Sunday and our division probability is likely 65% How crazy

Winning Sunday is nit happening. Too many people on this board are dismissing Dallas for no reason. Dax is going to shred this D.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Quote someone who is dismissing Dallas. You can't find them. You are just making that up because in your mind anyone who says the Bills can win this game is dismissing Dallas.

Comment

• Mad Max
        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        Winning Sunday is nit happening. Too many people on this board are dismissing Dallas for no reason. Dax is going to shred this D.
        Nobody under 11 years old would be dumb enough to dismiss the Dookies.

You’re just looking for a counterpoint to your usual dismissal of the Bills.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
          Quote someone who is dismissing Dallas. You can't find them. You are just making that up because in your mind anyone who says the Bills can win this game is dismissing Dallas.
          You’re crazy. People on this board have been talking like a Bills win is a foregone conclusion for weeks.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
            Nobody under 11 years old would be dumb enough to dismiss the Dookies.

You’re just looking for a counterpoint to your usual dismissal of the Bills.
            Lmao. They’re objectively better in almost every measurable category, yet so many here are acting like this os an easy win.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
              We play to win the game!
              • Oct 2009

Lmao. They’re objectively better in almost every measurable category, yet so many here are acting like this os an easy win.
              Would you agree you rather be correct and miserable over incorrect and happy?

Also answer this would you trade josh 4 dak today? I'll wait because even cowboys fans would rush to get that cleared . I guarantee buffalo scores 30 Sunday

Comment

• Mad Max
                Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                • Mar 2003

You’re crazy. People on this board have been talking like a Bills win is a foregone conclusion for weeks.
                Go ahead and name a few of those, or even one. We’ll wait.

I don’t recall seeing anything but cautious optimism…I saw no arrogant dismissal or guarantees.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                  We play to win the game!
                  • Oct 2009

Wise guy money is on buffalo. The wise guys are usually 60% right. They hammered buffalo. 60% isn't a guarantee but a good chance

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Go ahead and name a few of those, or even one. We’ll wait.

I don’t recall seeing anything but cautious optimism…I saw no arrogant dismissal or guarantees.
                    The search function on this form is not great but:
                    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...t=Smoke+Dallas Post 2, post 6 says we win by 10 points.

That’s two in the first 6 posts of one thread.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                      Making Spirits Bright
                      • Mar 2006

It's a shame the Bills player and coaches look to the billszone to determine if they have to play hard or not. I wonder why they do that?

Comment

• Mad Max
                        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                        • Mar 2003

The search function on this form is not great but:
                        http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...t=Smoke+Dallas Post 2, post 6 says we win by 10 points.

That’s two in the first 6 posts of one thread.
                        The second post is just enthusiasm, I’ll give you post 6…that was bravado. So congrats for finding one such post.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                          Making Spirits Bright
                          • Mar 2006

The second post is just enthusiasm, I’ll give you post 6…that was bravado. So congrats for finding one such post.
                          That post singlehandedly will cause the Bills to lose this weekend too, according to OP. It's a real shame.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

There are more. There was def one post where someone said we are going to “smoke Dallas.” I just can’t find it with the limited search functionality.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                            That post singlehandedly will cause the Bills to lose this weekend too, according to OP. It's a real shame.
                            The post has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. The point is that people here are overconfident.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

No,OP, I don't think it will be easy and I don't think the Bills are destined to win, but there is no reason to think a win is impossible. It's not just a home game, but the weather may tend to be something of an equalizer. Buffalo has more experience in these kinds of game conditions than do the Cowboys.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X