• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Re: Report: Some frostbitten fans might need amputations

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
    Not everybody knows cold like you do.

"We're the NFL, where attending our games could lead to your amputation. That will be $2,000. Thank you very much"
    lol

They had a week of relentless TV coverage of the cold, so there's that.

So they made a decision to go. Ok. It's not they had to go. Watch the game at home. Watch it at a bar. 0.00% chance they could not have unladed those tix for a profit if they didn't want to go to Icebowl II. Personally I would have gotten rid of the tix if I had them. But these that went didn't go not knowing it was going to be super cold.

Sorry. Judge Judy verdict is: no award based on section 3 paragraph one of the dumbass clause of the ticket policy that says "if you are a total dumbass you're on your own".

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
      lol

They had a week of relentless TV coverage of the cold, so there's that.

So they made a decision to go. Ok. It's not they had to go. Watch the game at home. Watch it at a bar. 0.00% chance they could not have unladed those tix for a profit if they didn't want to go to Icebowl II. Personally I would have gotten rid of the tix if I had them. But these that went didn't go not knowing it was going to be super cold.

Sorry. Judge Judy verdict is: no award based on section 3 paragraph one of the dumbass clause of the ticket policy that says "if you are a total dumbass you're on your own".
      Watch it in the bar? Not everybody's like you. Geez some posters man, seem intelligent, reasonable, decent, some or most of the time. But not always.

But yeah, keep shilling for the NFL. The billionaires love you for it but will never let you in the club.

Comment

• Bill Cody
        • Sep 2004

Watch it in the bar? Not everybody's like you. Geez some posters man, seem intelligent, reasonable, decent, some or most of the time. But not always.

But yeah, keep shilling for the NFL. The billionaires love you for it but will never let you in the club.
        LOL

How many black toes do you have Sahl?

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
          LOL

How many black toes do you have Sahl?
          All of them

Comment

• sahlensguy
            • Mar 2015

How many blackened toes do you have?

Comment

• cas22
              • Jul 2005

Victim blaiming, idk?

why not?? they can watch from there couch like millions, just because you bought a ticket doesn't mean its binding.. I don't see any trying to sue getting anything, no one held a gun to them and said you have to go.
              The n f l sold fans tickets. what were the fans supposed to do, stay at home?

Comment

Working...
              X