A tradition unlike any other: coyotes relocation rumors are back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: A tradition unlike any other: coyotes relocation rumors are back!

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    I mean. The idea of being a snowbird myself already sounds amazing.
    Climate wise, I live in the best place anywhere that has four seasons (Park City. Salt Lake is gross in the winter). But as I get older, shoveling snow does get less appealing.

Comment

• sahlensguy
      • Mar 2015

Do you ski, Jam? Skates and skis are similar. Both have inside and outside edges. Edge control is no problem for a skater on the slopes. I'm hopeful that the players are excited for our resorts - even though they can't go as a pro, their families can.
      Last edited by sahlensguy; 04-25-2024, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
        Do you ski, Jam? Skates and skis are similar. Both have inside and outside edges. Edge control is no problem for a skater on the slopes. I'm hopeful that the players are excited for our resorts - even though they can't go as a pro, their families can.
        I used to ski. Till I A. Fell off a chairlift and B. Tried to treeski in Colorado to impress a girl a slammed into a tree.

My family used to own a condo in northern Michigan at a ski/golf resort. Man do I miss those days
        Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• sahlensguy
          • Mar 2015

I used to ski. Till I A. Fell off a chairlift and B. Tried to treeski in Colorado to impress a girl a slammed into a tree.

My family used to own a condo in northern Michigan at a ski/golf resort. Man do I miss those days
          Man!! Nobody claimed hockey players were the smartest bunch.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
            Man!! Nobody claimed hockey players were the smartest bunch.
            Early teenager. The chairlift fall was simply me not getting all the way on and trying to scoot back and slipping. And that was when I was like 12!

Either way. I'm excited for SLC and the NHL to enter a new market that's a little more traditional and makes more sense for the sport.

I have little doubt those fans will turn out. If I'm not mistaken,the Jazz are a beloved team
            Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
              If you mention Gary Batman’s name in Quebec City they will spit on your poutine.
              It is kind of stupid. You'd probably only get 15k a night in QC but you'd get 15k every single night. AZ has never been close to that.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sahlensguy
                • Mar 2015

Utah Jazz fans are rabid. Even in lean stretches. Players however mostly don't like it here. Can't blame them. LDS is a racist religion. But many ex Jazz players do love it here, but it's perceived as a death sentence amongst top free agents.

Hockey culture is way different.

We've all fallen off chairs, and hit trees...with various results.
                Last edited by sahlensguy; 04-25-2024, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• sahlensguy
                  • Mar 2015

Comment

• ckg927
                    Not quite Best in the World....
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by TheConsigliere View Post
                    If you mention Gary Batman’s name in Quebec City they will spit on your poutine.
                    To be fair, hockey fans spit when Bettman's name is mentioned EVERYWHERE, not just Quebec City.
                    John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
                    David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

Working...
                    X