YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• POTLAND PSILBYLO
      Asst to Dean Vernon Wormer
      • Nov 2012

Re: Keon Coleman

It amazes me that you all are judging with certainty a 20 year old guy with notable elite athletic talent who is raw and early in his football experience. He's not a polished NFL-ready WR, but he has ceiling. Reminds me of the Josh Allen pick.

Comment

• notacon
        • Aug 2012

Keon Coleman seems to be a perfect fit for the Bills.

He is going to catch a A LOT of TD's. Josh is going to love him in the red zone.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
          • Aug 2004

The best argument I heard so far is on cover 1 where they had someone who knows Joe Brady very well. His main point is development being the key for Coleman and Brady has a good track record on young wide receivers. Coleman is not even 21 yet, one of the youngest in the draft. He termed Coleman being very raw, winning with his athleticism so far. So Bills must’ve thought he has significant room to grow on trchnique. When Brady was at LSU, Jefferson was ok and Chase etc were nothing as a freshman, but blossomed year 2 & 3. He gave Brady a lot of credit there

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
            • Aug 2004

He even said he thinks Brady will start to work on slants for Coleman, something he is not asked to do much in college but a must for a X in nfl. And it might be easier for him to learn and master given his short area quickness. That maybe the only thing they focus on in his rookie year. He did say if Coleman does not progress in this area, then the writing is on the wall

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
              • Aug 2004

This is the theme I stated a few times. How much better someone who is older and played with all of those nfl talent in college can be going forward in nfl? MHJ is reportedly having his dad training him, teaching him all of the tricks. Will someone in nfl teach him that much more new stuff for him to take another huge leap? A Coleman is a gamble but the ceiling is much more than what he has shown so far

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by POTLAND PSILBYLO View Post
                  It amazes me that you all are judging with certainty a 20 year old guy with notable elite athletic talent who is raw and early in his football experience. He's not a polished NFL-ready WR, but he has ceiling. Reminds me of the Josh Allen pick.
                  Another typical Beane pick . Raw with freakish physical attributes , high ceiling . Beane said he wanted players who were ready to play.

He better be able to win 50/50 balls when Josh is scrambling out of trouble.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

‘This is a guy who was good enough on the court to play for legendary Michigan State coach Tom Izzo’s team when he was a two-sport freshman for the Spartans in 2020 and 2021.’

~ BuffaloNews

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• DetoxTent
                        • Sep 2023

Originally posted by POTLAND PSILBYLO View Post
                        You're allowed to your opinion. But this pick should remind you of the James Hardy pick. He was a 6' 5" 2nd-round Bills pick that was supposed to all the things they say Coleman is to do. He was a HUGE bust. So, hopefully, Coleman shows himself differently. But, that so many teams drafted other WRs in front of him, doesn't exactly seem like the other teams thought enough about him to take him in the first. We'll see.

Comment

• sukie
                          Seriously?
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DetoxTent View Post
                          You're allowed to your opinion. But this pick should remind you of the James Hardy pick. He was a 6' 5" 2nd-round Bills pick that was supposed to all the things they say Coleman is to do. He was a HUGE bust. So, hopefully, Coleman shows himself differently. But, that so many teams drafted other WRs in front of him, doesn't exactly seem like the other teams thought enough about him to take him in the first. We'll see.
                          So what part exactly is your comsprison based on… the chronic hamstring injuries, the fact at 6’5” he played basketball and was quite honored in the sport, or his suicidal tendencies

it’s a wee different game today than in 2008. Yes some bust but some do not. By looking at a guy the comparisons are silly.

in Josh’s QB class, late mocks , did any expert compare Rosen to Leaf or Klingler?

no one thought Darnold would epic fail.

Let the playing begin.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

By dumping Diggs and Davis we are gonna get some competition for a change.

Real incentive when you know hey I really gotta shot now.

Shorter, Coleman, Shakir, Samuel, Hollins, Isabella, Cephus, Shavers, Hamler and Thompson.

Ok guys here's your shot go and make it happen.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                              • Aug 2004

Watch his Bills introduction presser, the 20-year-old youth comes right off the screen. Compared to others draft picks with measured somewhat coached up responses, this guy is fairly green. I can see someone may not like his interview. But others like the Bills think they can mold him to new heights.

Does it remind you your first interview as a 20-year-old?

Comment

• sahlensguy
                                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                                Watch his Bills introduction presser, the 20-year-old youth comes right off the screen. Compared to others draft picks with measured somewhat coached up responses, this guy is fairly green. I can see someone may not like his interview. But others like the Bills think they can mold him to new heights.

Does it remind you your first interview as a 20-year-old?

Why might some not like his interview?

Comment

Working...
                                X