• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Sabres hopefully to show up @ Boston GDT

Originally posted by PTI View Post
    BTW, the chick on NHL Network is smoking hot.
    She could talk about Tulips & I'd be willing to learn.

Comment

• gebobs
      One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
      • Sep 2003

6 games, 6 goals, 8 assists, dude is steaming!
      9 assists.
      Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
        She could talk about Tulips & I'd be willing to learn.
        if her two lips could talk id never leave the house
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Of the last 8 goals in the last 3 games, 6 were very soft, maybe 7.
          incredible

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Nice win guys. All in all I thought it was sloppy hockey. Which was to be expected.

Miller made plays Tuukka didn't. Game Set Match.

I don't put a ton of stock in this game though since this was a game Buffalo had circled for a bunch of reasons.

As for showing the league how to beat Boston, that's laughable, what did the Sabres do that the league didn't know about?
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Nice win guys. All in all I thought it was sloppy hockey. Which was to be expected.

Miller made plays Tuukka didn't. Game Set Match.

I don't put a ton of stock in this game though since this was a game Buffalo had circled for a bunch of reasons.

As for showing the league how to beat Boston, that's laughable, what did the Sabres do that the league didn't know about?
              Bruins were 42-0-0 when leading by 2 goals, so the Sabres did something right. The B's announcers were actually acknowledging the demolition of the Bruins, which was very amusing.

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

I'll be putting more stock in the 2/10 and 2/15 games. If you guys can do it again we have a problem.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

I'll be putting more stock in the 2/10 and 2/15 games. If you guys can do it again we have a problem.
                  Your team doesn't have to stop the Sabres, they have to stop Vanek. If Vanek is allowed the room, you're in deep S.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                    Bruins were 42-0-0 when leading by 2 goals, so the Sabres did something right. The B's announcers were actually acknowledging the demolition of the Bruins, which was very amusing.
                    I REFUSE to listen to Jack Edwards. I synced up RJ to my TV broadcast.

and I'm sorry King, but Rene Recourt (sp?) is just horrible. I guess if I grew up in Boston I would like him but he has a horrible voice and just can't listen to him sign the national anthem.
                    Last edited by SabreEleven; 02-01-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SabreEleven View Post
                      I REFUSE to listen to Jack Edwards. I synced up RJ to my TV broadcast.

and I'm sorry King, but Rene Recourt (sp?) is just horrible. I guess if I grew up in Boston I would like him but he has a horrible voice and just can't listen to him sign the national anthem.
                      Rene has been signing for the B's since before I was born. He's the man. Some of my best memories where watching the Bruins Oilers Cup and Rene getting all fired up at the Garden.
                      It was all

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

Rene has been signing for the B's since before I was born. He's the man. Some of my best memories where watching the Bruins Oilers Cup and Rene getting all fired up at the Garden.
                        http://media.beta.photobucket.com/us...f.html?filters[term]=the%20exorcist%20vomit&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=3#/user/thingsandwhatnot/media/Horror%20Nerd%20Goodness/The%20Exorcist/tumblr_m2og35n7v61qlz1v3o1_500.gif.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=the%20exorcist%20vomit&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=3&_suid=135972959342702961378287637376

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                          Skoobasaurus-Rex
                          • Oct 2011

I caught this today, which I didn't realize last night:

Scott dropped Thornton with a series of punishing rights and Thornton went to the locker room after leaving the penalty box, never to return.

Seems like an eye for eye, doesn't it ?? Lindy's timeout at the end of the game was in response to Boston sending a goon on at the end versus our scoring line, we put Scott out there to make sure nothing happened. The Boston coach basically said nothing was going to happen but Lindy wanted to make sure.
                          Last edited by Skooby; 02-01-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Thornton is out for 10 days. Concussion. So he probably won't be skating during the next meeting. Although he gave up so much reach fighting Scott, it's probably going to have to be McQuaid next,.
                            It was all

Comment

• SkateZilla
                              • Dec 2002

how to Score more Goals than the other team?
                              Skate Zilla
                              -----------------------
                              Skate Zilla HD Studios:
                              SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                                • Oct 2011

Thornton is out for 10 days. Concussion. So he probably won't be skating during the next meeting. Although he gave up so much reach fighting Scott, it's probably going to have to be McQuaid next,.
                                Seems like that is a little payback for the Miller incident last season, now it's time to crush Lucic next.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍