Who's The Most Due Player For A Breakout Season With The Bills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Who's The Most Due Player For A Breakout Season With The Bills?

Nigel Bradham

Attack defense will cut him loose. This kid is an energy player and I think he will be the attitude and soul of the D.

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

PRESTON BROWN

Comment

• The Jokeman
        • Dec 2003

Robert Woods, WR in his 3rd year and won't be covered by team's top cover CBs thanks to Watkins being here and Harvin could draw some other good guys. Toss in at times Woods has been the best WR in several games his brief career.

On defense, I'm going to predict Aaron Williams he's been solid the last two years but he might make the Pro Bowl this season as wouldn't be shocked he gets 7 picks this year.
        Last edited by The Jokeman; 06-26-2015, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• sudzy
          • Apr 2013

With the QBs on this roster? Colton Schmidt

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
            Robert Woods, WR in his 3rd year and won't be covered by team's top cover CBs thanks to Watkins being here and Harvin could draw some other good guys. Toss in at times Woods has been the best WR in several games his brief career.

On defense, I'm going to predict Aaron Williams he's been solid the last two years but he might make the Pro Bowl this season as wouldn't be shocked he gets 7 picks this year.
            Two good choices. This Bills offense is loaded with playmakers. Woods will see single coverage because teams can't afford to double up on him.

But I am going with EJ who will be throwing the ball to Woods & Watkins & Harvin & Clay & Hogan.

On Defense McKelvin is my choice because he was injured last year. I expect him to have a good year in Rex's defense.

Comment

• kishoph
              • Jun 2003

On offense I'm gonna say/hope it's EJ Manuel. If the Bills can get even slightly above average from the QB position, it could turn out to be a very entertaining and successful season.
              On defense I'm gonna say Leodis McKelvin. Last season McKelvin was hampered by injuries playing only 10 games and still lead the team in ints. with 4. With teams not wanting to test Gilmore (hopefully), McKelvin should have plenty of opportunities to turn in some big plays.

I didn't see the post before this one by better days saying basically the same thing. I guess great minds think alike. lol
              Last edited by kishoph; 06-28-2015, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• JoeMama
                Emotion Sickness
                • Oct 2002

Corey Graham steps in at SS and kicks ass (excusing us from having to endure Duke Williams).
                Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                  Corey Graham steps in at SS and kicks ass (excusing us from having to endure Duke Williams).
                  Duke Williams has a reputation as a hard hitter.

I think he can be developed into the kind of in the box safety Rex loves.

Comment

• JoeMama
                    Emotion Sickness
                    • Oct 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                    Duke Williams has a reputation as a hard hitter.

I think he can be developed into the kind of in the box safety Rex loves.
                    Respectfully disagreed on Duke Williams.

Even if he can hit hard, I think he's a major liability in coverage with very little upside.

Corey Graham to the rescue, baby.
                    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                      Respectfully disagreed on Duke Williams.

Even if he can hit hard, I think he's a major liability in coverage with very little upside.

Corey Graham to the rescue, baby.
                      I like Graham & expect him to play a lot at safety, but Duke is only going into his 3rd year in the NFL.

And the defense this year will probably suit him better than what he played in last year.

I expect Duke to see a number of snaps at Safety this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍