Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dont draft me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 853 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Dont draft me

u know what any player that gets drafted and doesnt embrace where he got drafted. i dont want that player

a true winner looks at any situationj and thinks im going to be the reason why this franchise turns it around

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by lmcshadow View Post
    I wasnt questioning the fact that you a a life long fan...forget your ties to the Bills..would you want to go to a team that is in disarray? just comming out of college.
    Imagine that your one of the best college prospects, would you want to be drafted by the Browns, or Jacksonville?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by djjimkelly View Post
    u know what any player that gets drafted and doesnt embrace where he got drafted. i dont want that player

a true winner looks at any situationj and thinks im going to be the reason why this franchise turns it around
    So you would not want John Elway or Eli Manning?
    Please Make Sense

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Well, being drafted by the Buffalo Bills means a better chance that you will be able to play, really. The competition hasn't been as great as the true elite franchises to get on the starting roster. This has generally been the case for mid-to-lower round picks over this past decade. It's a great career opportunity for some of those guys to come to Buffalo.

Also, if the Bills haven't been drafting well, there is the possibility that we drafted you too high, in which case you will see more money because Buffalo drafted you. Somebody like Aaron Maybin should have been absolutely thrilled to be drafted by Buffalo, for example. In any case, the worst teams pick first by design anyway.

If anybody sulks or has any other attitude than the confidence he can help turn the team around here, I don't want him anyway.

If the players suck and the organization sucks, like the OP seems to allude to, then they are right where they belong anyway, right pal?

Rookies fresh off the line should be thrilled to be drafted anywhere.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,747 Times in 987 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy View Post
    I think you guys need to realize that for many of these guys they aren't sure if they are going to go Top 5 or Top 20. When you get your name called its a flood of emotions that can range from Cam Newton's smile to Aaron Maybin's breaking down. I think trying to examine their reaction is a bit much.
    Totally agree. Your lifelong dream is to get into the NFL and your going to be disappointed because you're drafted by a certain team, I think not. Aside from the fact that these players have been interviewed by the team and know that there's a possibility that they could end up there and I would guarantee that the question is asked, how would you feel about playing for this team, where as 99.9% probably say something such as they would be thrilled, why, because their dream is about to come true.