Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BertSquirtgum
    • May 2009

Re: Ralph is upset with the Bills losing.

Originally posted by BLeonard View Post
    I'm saying that's his reason for being upset... He sees the likely lack of ticket sales on the horizon.

We didn't hear a peep through the first 9 weeks of the season... So far, every home game has been a sellout.

Now, the rest of the season selling out is in jeopardy and all of a sudden, we hear that Ralph is upset.

Meanwhile, a good portion of the fanbase has been upset for the past 12 1/2 seasons.

-Bill
    I read it as you saying people will buy tickets if they think Ralph is mad and actually cares about this team. I don't think people will buy tickets regardless if the team sucks.

Comment

• gebobs
      One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
      • Sep 2003

29 seasons under 0.500 and NOW HE'S UPSET??

Fark the crypt keeper. Fark him right up the arse.
      Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• gebobs
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
        I read it as you saying people will buy tickets if they think Ralph is mad and actually cares about this team. I don't think people will buy tickets regardless if the team sucks.
        Idiots in Buffalo will buy the tickets. Every year we say the same damned thing. The stadium will be the Dust Bowl next year. Every year, the fans come back because they think it can't get any worse. Every year, it does.

Comment

• BLeonard
          BoB Sabermetrician
          • Jan 2003

Nope, what I'm saying is, Ralph really doesn't care about the Bills losing or not... Hell, they've been losers for the last 12 1/2 seasons and for around 75% of their existence.

What Ralph does care about (and why he's mad) is that he knows that a losing team = less ticket/concession/merchandise/etc. sales = less money to stuff into his mattress at the end of the season.

Personally, I accepted the fact long ago that, until this team has new ownership, the Buffalo Bills are nothing but a money machine for Wilson and crew. The amount of money made on a year-to-year basis depends on how long into the NFL season the Front Office is able to bull**** the fanbase into believing that the team is anything more than the aforementioned money machine.

-Bill

Comment

• Marcala12
            • Aug 2012

about 5 years ago on the other board i proclaimed that we will not make the playoffs until the old man dies. But being realistic we probably won't make the playoffs for a couple of years after the fallout and shakeout following his passing. With no QB and with Gailey about to waste another year next year before getting one more and one final failed organization in here under Ralph's watch - i hate to say it, i really do...but there is a better chance than not that we extend the streak to 20 years in a row without making the playoffs.
            Somebody over at another sports forum is insane. He's a fat-ass who has nothing better to do than run a site like he's some type of powerful person when everyone knows that he's a worthless person. Banning people with no explanation when they simply ask a pertinant question in a chatroom? He removes 1000's of threads that have real meaning to people without so much as an explanation. He barely has a pot to piss in, so his only shot of exerting power in his whole life is to act like an internet Hitler. The funny thing is EVERYONE talks so much s*** about the guy behind his back in Pm's etc. because everyone hates him.

PM ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS IN other sports sites - tell them BillsZone is where it's at. BillsZone has a chance to be everything that the other site should have been, but couldn't be because that other guy is so insane.

Comment

• Turf
              • Jul 2002

Well with all the bull**** talk about Ralph being in a coma I thought people should know that he is coherent. Of course, we all know that Ralph is the one common denominator of the Bills' failures.
              Just becuase he took a phone call doesn't mean he can operate a franchise.
              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• gebobs
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Marcala12 View Post
                but there is a better chance than not that we extend the streak to 20 years in a row without making the playoffs.
                New record! Go Bills!

Comment

• lmcshadow
                  • Nov 2007

OH YEAH ...THEN GET THAT PU**Y BRANDON OUT THE PICTURE AND HIRE REAL STAFF..
                  The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by mikemac2001 View Post
                    All the idiots who say sell the team stfu its obvious he isnt going to and has stated that

Posting about it over and over again isnt gonna change it
                    Maybe not but lots of stuff gets posted over and over again on this site.

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

Boo ****ing Who!!!

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by lmcshadow View Post
                        OH YEAH ...THEN GET THAT PU**Y BRANDON OUT THE PICTURE AND HIRE REAL STAFF..
                        Why? Brandon is a genius! He manages to sell this poor team to gullible fans every year and make some sweet cash.

Comment

• imbondz
                          Democrats are people too
                          • Jan 2003

we've gone 12 years since making the playoffs, and 16 since winning a playoff game. no one could have thought in 1995, it'll be over 16 years until you win another playoff game...
                          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• lmcshadow
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by DevilPaul View Post
                            Why? Brandon is a genius! He manages to sell this poor team to gullible fans every year and make some sweet cash.
                            DONT RALF KNOW HE CANT TAKE IT WITH HIM!!!!
                            The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍