X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bosshogg21
    • Aug 2007

Re: Jerry Sullivan's rant on Gailey

Jerry Sullivan is sweet. I really don't get all the hate. He calls em like he sees em. At least he has balls.

Comment

• kishoph
      • Jun 2003

Opposing coaches must laugh at they way this guy manages a game. CJ Spiller is the most exciting player to wear a Bills uniform in 20 years and yet week after week Gailey fails to utilize him properly. The only coach that has been able to stop Spiller is Gailey. If I hear, "it was Fred's turn" or "he was winded" one more time, I'm going to run out in traffic. When will it be T. Jax's "turn". It seems that Gailey never knows what yard line we're on, his clock management is a disaster, taking a time out right before you punt from your opponents 34 is laughable to say the least. I've noticed that Gailey has no problem omitting things or bending the truth (lying) to make an excuse for being inept. Recently he's even stooped as low as to throw his players under the bus, he tried to blame Chandler for having to take the aforementioned time out.

One of the things that was pissing me off during yesterday's game was, every time they showed Fitz on the sidelines, he was all alone, he was not talking to his receivers or having coaches talk to him or going over photos from upstairs of the defense, I can imagine the fax machine on the sideline overflowing with pics of what the Rams defense was doing. Maybe if the Bills had a offensive coordinator that wasn't pretending to be a head coach, someone could be over there talking and going over things with Fitz. I could go on and on about the blunders that Gailey is making, but I would end up with Carpal Tunnel by the time I was done. I'm far from being a Sully fan, but I agree totally with him on this.

Last edited by kishoph; 12-10-2012, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by bosshogg21 View Post
        Jerry Sullivan is sweet. I really don't get all the hate. He calls em like he sees em. At least he has balls.
        No one is hating on him.... He's a lovable ***** LOL
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Sully's looking like an old man. And, despite his being accurate with his statements in this case he is a douche and always has been.

Don't kid yourself...he's in his glory, this is what he lives for.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            Sully's looking like an old man. And, despite his being accurate with his statements in this case he is a douche and always has been.

Don't kid yourself...he's in his glory, this is what he lives for.
            Not to mention he rips off 9/10ths of his material from the better Bills' posters!

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

I like Sully, I know a lot of people hate him, but the guy is right on all the time. I'm just wondering what "The Coach" Chuck Dickerson would say about all this? Is he still alive?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍