Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfair with Dolphins!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Unfair with Dolphins!!!!!!

Look I am startin to get fed up with this the dolphins are always getting lucky they have not had to play in the cold of The Ralph. Year after year since we kicked the crap outta Ray Lucus did we really get a home game in the winter where it was cold against the Dolphins.

I'm right, Miyagi is wrong. HAMMER's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by billsballerc
    Look I am startin to get fed up with this the dolphins are always getting lucky they have not had to play in the cold of The Ralph. Year after year since we kicked the crap outta Ray Lucus did we really get a home game in the winter where it was cold against the Dolphins.
    Who cares, people please stop crying about the schedule, it is what it is. Buffalo is going to kick the crap out of the Dolphins no matter when or where we play them.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,355 Times in 7,250 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    it did'nt help them last year

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    i guess ur right but still i would like to see the bills in the snow abainst the fins and watchem freeze

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Billsballerc, to the Zone!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I think if the Bills have to play in Miami early in the season and cope with the heat and humidity, Miami should have to cope with winter weather at the Ralph. This year neither team has to cope with adverse weather on the other's home field. Thus it doesn't bother me.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Just like the Fins wish they could get you cold weather guys in South Fla in Sept. Just doesn't work out sometimes. In fact we don't get an AFC East team at home till Nov 13th. We do have to go to New England the last game of the year. That will be chilly!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerJ
    I think if the Bills have to play in Miami early in the season and cope with the heat and humidity, Miami should have to cope with winter weather at the Ralph. This year neither team has to cope with adverse weather on the other's home field. Thus it doesn't bother me.
    ^^^ that's the bottom line.

honestly, i don't care if we played each other in domes.... its not about weather, its about talent. Is it better to brag that you beat the dolphins because of snow or because you out-hustled them on the field?

i know as a dolphin fan, i'd like to think my team beat yours due to talent on the field, not the miami heat....

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    The fins are probably the team that scares me the least on our schedule. They are in rebuilding mode with more holes on that team than a golf course. Eventually Saban probably will make them decent but they are far from a playoff team. Not saying they can't beat Buffalo. Just saying they are the weakest team on the schedule.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    What's the problem? Can the Bills not beat the Dolphins unless it's in cold weather?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by jaja54
    What's the problem? Can the Bills not beat the Dolphins unless it's in cold weather?
    thanks for the laugh..apparently some people forget we beat you twice last year in nice weather...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by don137
    thanks for the laugh..apparently some people forget we beat you twice last year in nice weather...
    My point exactly! So why all upset about the Dolphins not playing in cold weather? I don;t see you guys upset that the Bills don;t play in Miami in September in 95 degree heat and 98% humidity. The Fins could have used that extra little advantge this year!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Hey Jills remember last time we played up in Boof in December, 20-3. Cold weather helped you alot then, eh?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Someone remind me. What's Miami's record in December for the past 5 years?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Someone remind me who has a 17 game edge on the series between the Fins and Jills?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Porpoise
    Someone remind me who has a 17 game edge on the series between the Fins and Jills?
    Orange, you also forgot those famous two words..your favorite and mine, "WIDE RIGHT!"

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I've never understood the "home field advantage" of playing a team from the south(Miami) in a bad weather setting. If it is snowing hard, how is that a great advantage for the Bills. They both have to deal with the elements. It's not like the Bills go outside and practice in crappy weather. More than likely, they are in the fieldhouse practicing.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by LabattBlue
    I've never understood the "home field advantage" of playing a team from the south(Miami) in a bad weather setting. If it is snowing hard, how is that a great advantage for the Bills. They both have to deal with the elements. It's not like the Bills go outside and practice in crappy weather. More than likely, they are in the fieldhouse practicing.
    True, but when you live in it, it's a lot easier to get accustomed to it. Just like the Dolphins have an advantage early in the year when teams come down and play in Miami. The humidity takes some time to get used to, so it does effect the way you play.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    you bills fans make me laugh, u actaully think u cna wins HAHAH

SIT DOWN!!

My battery is low and it's getting dark. ParanoidAndroid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 3,403 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I wish I had more negging power because I've never seen so many posts in one thread worthy of neg rep. The lamest post award then goes to Jackodiamonds.