PDA

View Full Version : Day one OTA

justasportsfan
05-22-2006, 05:26 PM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=227

witnessed the difference between praise and criticism from Bills defensive line coach Bill Kollar.

On one play he was all over rookie DT Kyle Williams for not running all the way to the ball on a play, which is essential for the defense to be successful this year. He chided him all the way back to the sideline.

And John McCargo must have been listening because only a couple of plays later he didn't bite on a reverse run by the offense and got all the way to the sideline in pursuit of the ball. That earned some praise from Kollar.

RockStar36
05-22-2006, 05:29 PM
I'd expect something like that from McCargo. I mean, he was a 1st round pick and all.

HHURRICANE
05-22-2006, 08:22 PM
I'd expect something like that from McCargo. I mean, he was a 1st round pick and all.

I wanted Bunkley but McCargo is very smart, so lets hope this is a good sign!!

Tinboy
05-23-2006, 02:17 AM
McCargo could turn out to be a very good pick.

Jan Reimers
05-23-2006, 04:32 AM
McCargo could turn out to be a very good pick.
I think Kyle Williams will be as well. He's a smart, high effort guy who will absorb everything that Kollar teaches him.

Night Train
05-23-2006, 05:33 AM
That's it . Cut Williams . :lol:

bigbub2352
05-25-2006, 09:58 AM
It will be interesting at DT i dont expect Tim "on my back every play" Anderson to hold the spot very long, if they felt so highly of him why sign a FA at DT and then draft 2 one being in the first rd if u weren't looking to replace his ass