PDA

View Full Version : easy bet/money for realists

djjimkelly
07-13-2006, 10:08 AM
ive been looking all over the net on bill over and under win totals.

the concensus number seems to be 7

so O/U 7

this being said should every realist on the site put some good coin on the under it should be free money for the realists.

the vegas line makers always have a very solid arbitrary number on these things.

SO EVERY REALIST GO MAKE YOUR FREE MONEY on THIS BET

THATHURMANATOR
07-13-2006, 10:27 AM

so O/U 7

this being said should every realist on the site put some good coin on the under it should be free money for the realists.

the vegas line makers always have a very solid arbitrary number on these things.

If I were a realist or a Homer I wouldn't feel confident enough to put much money on this either way. This team is a total unknown at this point.

OpIv37
07-13-2006, 10:34 AM

so O/U 7

why would I give myself a reason to root AGAINST the Bills? I want them to WIN, but I don't think they can.

djjimkelly
07-13-2006, 10:36 AM
If I were a realist or a Homer I wouldn't feel confident enough to put much money on this either way. This team is a total unknown at this point.

i agree thurm but we all know the posters who keep claiming we are a 3-4 win team if any is that confident we are that bad they should make their free cash.

becuz if they can keep posting and calling the rest of us homers for thinking we will be even decent they should clip the free money

OpIv37
07-13-2006, 10:38 AM
i agree thurm but we all know the posters who keep claiming we are a 3-4 win team if any is that confident we are that bad they should make their free cash.

becuz if they can keep posting and calling the rest of us homers for thinking we will be even decent they should clip the free money

if you think this team will be decent, you obviously don't understand football. Yes, there's always a chance that they'll do well, but on paper this team looks like garbage.

djjimkelly
07-13-2006, 10:40 AM
why would I give myself a reason to root AGAINST the Bills? I want them to WIN, but I don't think they can.

see op this post isnt for the guys who love bills and will still root for them this is for the negative nancies who truly think everything we do is crap.

that being said vegas arent dummies and they dont give away free money expect bills to be a 6-9 win team. which will make is so much easier for us to root for our bills

djjimkelly
07-13-2006, 10:43 AM
if you think this team will be decent, you obviously don't understand football. Yes, there's always a chance that they'll do well, but on paper this team looks like garbage.

actually on paper i dont think we look to bad except the o line. our D is basically same as 2 or 3 years except the DT's. i think 2 or 3 of the 4 2nd wrs we have will pan out. and i do think losman will be improved. we won 5 games last year with a much tougher schedule then this year in spite of horrific coaching.

IM GONNA HIT A HOMER we are an 8-9 win team THIS YEAR

and op i understand football i wont toot my knowledge but ive played above HS level and i bet like a freaking weirdo for last 10-15 and rarely have had a down year.

THATHURMANATOR
07-13-2006, 10:44 AM
I know Football.

How is 7 wins so outrageous?

Think about this. We won 5 games last year and were god awful. We stayed at the same level or upgraded at a couple positions. We added new more stable coaching. How is it crazy to think we could pick up a couple extra victories?

THATHURMANATOR
07-13-2006, 10:45 AM
actually on paper i dont think we look to bad except the o line. our D is basically same as 2 or 3 years except the DT's. i think 2 or 3 of the 4 2nd wrs we have will pan out. and i do think losman will be improved. we won 5 games last year with a much tougher schedule then this year in spite of horrific coaching.

And our Oline is improved if you ask me.

djjimkelly
07-13-2006, 10:47 AM
thurm i agree o line is improved but i wont call it a strentgh thats for sure

THATHURMANATOR
07-13-2006, 10:52 AM
thurm i agree o line is improved but i wont call it a strentgh thats for sure
Definitly still a weakness but improved. We cut 3 slugs(williams, Anderson, Teugue), and added reyes, and Fowler/Preston. That is huge IMO.

OpIv37
07-13-2006, 10:54 AM

and op i understand football i wont toot my knowledge but ive played above HS level and i bet like a freaking weirdo for last 10-15 and rarely have had a down year.

I think 8-9 is a bit of a stretch- I'm thinking more in the 5-7 range, but 8-9 isn't completely impossible.

The DT's still scare the **** out of me- actually the whole DL with the exception of Schobel.

The other thing is that the schedule does not work in our favor- we have to start with 3 division games, two of them on the road. The players are learning new systems and there will undoubtably be an adjustment period. If we go 1-2 or 0-3 over those first three games, the season's pretty much shot, at least as far as playoff hopes are concerned.

THATHURMANATOR
07-13-2006, 11:00 AM
I think 8-9 is a bit of a stretch- I'm thinking more in the 5-7 range, but 8-9 isn't completely impossible.

The DT's still scare the **** out of me- actually the whole DL with the exception of Schobel.

The other thing is that the schedule does not work in our favor- we have to start with 3 division games, two of them on the road. The players are learning new systems and there will undoubtably be an adjustment period. If we go 1-2 or 0-3 over those first three games, the season's pretty much shot, at least as far as playoff hopes are concerned.
You are coming around OP!!! If Mcargo doesn't contribute this season I will share your concern for the D line, and it could be an overall downfall. If Anderson is counted on more major PT we could have problems.