PDA

View Full Version : It seem a bit odd that this little QB comes out of nowhere & wins the SB 3 times?

Mitchy moo
08-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Using OPIV theory of all things have percentage chances of happening and if they are not likey to happen they won't, where the heck did Tom Brady come from? He is not built like a brick ****house, nor a grecian god but he takes shot like no tomorrow and never really seems to get hurt. Great arm strength, endurance and always trying to hide and be modest. Why would he hide, what does he have to hide?

If I were cheating and I we're him, I would try to stay as low as possible to not drag extra attention to myself. He claims to be a bad boy, well he maybe letting on more than we think.

Personally, I think he used steriods his whole career and never went over board, just enough to stay lean and below the radar. Unfortunately for him, the radar doesn't have stealth.

P.S. I hope they blow this story up to all kinds of heights and he gets suspended. It would be one of the happiest times in Bills history. Cheating A-hole loses everything. Bruschi probably rubs cream on him everynight.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Using OPIV theory of all things have percentage chances of happening and if they are not likey to happen they won't, where the heck did Tom Brady come from? He is not built like a brick ****house, nor a grecian god but he takes shot like no tomorrow and never really seems to get hurt. Great arm strength, endurance and always trying to hide and be modest. Why would he hide, what does he have to hide?

If I were cheating and I we're him, I would try to stay as low as possible to not drag extra attention to myself. He claims to be a bad boy, well he maybe letting on more than we think.

Personally, I think he used steriods his whole career and never went over board, just enough to stay lean and below the radar. Unfortunately for him, the radar doesn't have stealth.

P.S. I hope they blow this story up to all kinds of heights and he gets suspended. It would be one of the happiest times in Bills history. Cheating A-hole loses everything. Bruschi probably rubs cream on him everynight.

Riiiiight.....

Mitchy moo
08-17-2006, 12:18 PM
I think it's odd.

TacklingDummy
08-17-2006, 12:21 PM
I'll take a QB with average arm strength thats accurate over a QB with above average arm strength that can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Mr. Miyagi
08-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Unfortunately if they blow this steroids thing up in the NFL, I wouldn't be surprised a few members of the Bills are also included.

Captain gameboy
08-17-2006, 04:10 PM
I heard a story from a guy who is a bi Pats fan. He told me that when he was a rookie, Brady sent a letter or email to his high school coach and averred that he thought he could be a starter and beat out Bledsoe.

His logic was extremely simple.
Attention to detail.
He didn't think Bledsoe had it, and he thought he did.
Makes sense to me.

I've always thought Bledsoe was pretty decent, but relied too much on raw arm strength.

Iehoshua
08-17-2006, 04:15 PM
I've always thought Bledsoe was pretty decent
That... is why you fail.
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/the_empire_strikes_back/frank_oz/epv2.jpg

HAMMER
08-17-2006, 06:20 PM

Skooby, stop wishing bad things on people, first Ralph now Brady. Kharma's gonna get you boy.

CuseJetsFan83
08-17-2006, 06:21 PM

in a conspiracy sense i'd agree, but he wasnt even that big of a qb star at michigan....... drew henson was better than him. sometimes its right place, right time....

if it is proven about steroids, well, so be it, im sure a few members of EVERY team would be implicated

HAMMER
08-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Let's end the Brady bashing and move on, the guy is a class act and three time SB winner. He will go down as one of the greatest to play the position. People just can't stand to see someone do well, they have to tear them down. I will put my car's pink slip up that there is nothing to this, Brady is too smart.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2552932

chernobylwraiths
08-17-2006, 07:04 PM
I heard a story from a guy who is a bi Pats fan.

Is there any other kind?

Ed
08-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Is Brady's arm really that strong? I've always thought it was relatively weak compared to most qb's. He's also not that big and probably one of the slowest qb's, so I'd be pretty surprised if he was on steroids. Plus, I don't think steroids help prevent injuries. If anything they increase your chances of getting hurt because they can cause problems with your tendons and ligaments.

shelby
08-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Brady's a dink and dunk type of QB.
i don't think he's a doper.

Turf
08-17-2006, 07:35 PM
Skooby, this is by the far the dumbest thing you ever posted. Brady is smart, not jacked. Get real.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-17-2006, 07:57 PM
skoob..... well....

oh nevermind.... this is a stupid thread and you really need to get a hobby.

camelcowboy
08-18-2006, 12:03 AM
not saying im a brady fan, but i don't think its logical to think he's a doper, does balco have a roid that makes you more intelligent and helps make sound decisions with a football. I don't see brady with a strong arm, or running fast. Brady's strengths can't be bought from balco

bledslow
08-18-2006, 03:25 AM
in a conspiracy sense i'd agree, but he wasnt even that big of a qb star at michigan....... drew henson was better than him. sometimes its right place, right time....

if it is proven about steroids, well, so be it, im sure a few members of EVERY team would be implicated

Henson was not better,brady was always in at the end of games against the better teams and not just racking up stats vs weak teams like henson did.. Bradys HUGE bowl game was better then henson could ever dream of playing.

bledslow
08-18-2006, 04:02 AM
Brady's a dink and dunk type of QB.
i don't think he's a doper.

Way to do your homework sunshine-Brady led the league last year in pass completions of 20+ yards or more with 60(technically 59 but he barely played the last game vs miami last year),and in 2004 he had over 50 completions of 20+ yards or more.

And he definately has one of the stronger arms in the league---this guy throws constant hard darts of 20-30 yards in terrible freezing weather--as was demonstrated in the buffalo game last year up in buffalo in those poor freezing conditions.

Dicknoze69
08-18-2006, 08:57 AM
I posted this in another thread...but the giant knock on Brady when they won the first Super Bowl was that he had absolutely no arm strength. He was very Holcomb like back then. However, his arm strength has dramatically improved through weight training and hard work.

You could argue that steroids could play a part in that arm strength training.

HAMMER
08-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Way to do your homework sunshine-Brady led the league last year in pass completions of 20+ yards or more with 60(technically 59 but he barely played the last game vs miami last year),and in 2004 he had over 50 completions of 20+ yards or more.

And he definately has one of the stronger arms in the league---this guy throws constant hard darts of 20-30 yards in terrible freezing weather--as was demonstrated in the buffalo game last year up in buffalo in those poor freezing conditions.

Yep.