PDA

View Full Version : I loved how the Bills played today!

Nighthawk
12-10-2006, 06:09 PM
For the first time this season, I actually felt good about how the Bills played. JP looked good, Willis looked good and the banged up defense did what they needed to do. Nice coaching job today and that saying something since I'm not a big fan of Dickey. I tip my hat to the Bills today...nice job!

X-Era
12-10-2006, 06:23 PM
For the first time this season, I actually felt good about how the Bills played. JP looked good, Willis looked good and the banged up defense did what they needed to do. Nice coaching job today and that saying something since I'm not a big fan of Dickey. I tip my hat to the Bills today...nice job!

I was just about to start the same thread.

First complete game by the Bills. Run D its job despite starter losses, pass D did its job, pass rush OWNED Pennington today.

On O, we were potent when passing, and ran to win.

This was a complete team win and a great one at that.

We have a tough game coming up against the Fins, lets play this type of ball throughout and we are playoff bound, I BILL-Ieve!!!!

Michael82
12-10-2006, 07:07 PM
What a great game! Jauron had this team prepared for the Jets and they stepped up. I loved the halftime adjustments, especially by the defense. The offense did a nice job mixing things up. The special teams was good and did a nice job keeping the ball away from Miller after that one big return. :up: Oh and how about some props for Jauron for his discipline? 2 penalties! Wow! :shocked:

Props go to JP Losman for the way he took control of the offense and led the team down the field. Props go to Willis McGahee for gutting thru his ankle injury and then fighting thru a virus or something. Props go to the defense for pressuring Chad Pennington into doing stupid things. :bf1:

Philagape
12-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Way to go tricky Dick!

YardRat
12-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Best overall game of the year...no doubt.

Nighthawk
12-10-2006, 07:50 PM
What a great game! Jauron had this team prepared for the Jets and they stepped up. I loved the halftime adjustments, especially by the defense. The offense did a nice job mixing things up. The special teams was good and did a nice job keeping the ball away from Miller after that one big return. :up: Oh and how about some props for Jauron for his discipline? 2 penalties! Wow! :shocked:

Props go to JP Losman for the way he took control of the offense and led the team down the field. Props go to Willis McGahee for gutting thru his ankle injury and then fighting thru a virus or something. Props go to the defense for pressuring Chad Pennington into doing stupid things. :bf1:

Exactly...today it was just nice to be a Bills fan again. Will it last...I don't know. However, it looks like a big step in the right direction.

HHURRICANE
12-10-2006, 08:35 PM

OMG, you just said "JP looked good". Another "hater" finding a cure. I'm going to cry.