PDA

View Full Version : I really want to see this team crush Tennessee next week.

Jeff1220
12-17-2006, 09:09 PM
They are on a team that has been on a very similar run as the one our Bills have been on, yet the national media won't stop talking about them. Meanwhile the Bills, as usual, get barely a mention. The talking heads on the SNF halftime show barely acknowlesged the Bills' existence when talking playoffs, but favor Tennessee to slip in the back door. I'd love to see playoffs, but I just want the Bills to win games to shut these guys up!

Devin
12-17-2006, 09:12 PM
yeah I agree, I dont want a close one next week either. I want a definative "**** the Titans" next week.

Cntrygal
12-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Ditto to both of ya!

Michael82
12-17-2006, 09:17 PM
I hate the Flaming Thumb Tacks since the Music City Ripoff. I want to see them get completely destroyed by our team next week. :pray:

ublinkwescore
12-17-2006, 09:27 PM
too bad no one on our roster now was here when that happened.

xXSpIkes5IXx
12-17-2006, 10:32 PM
Peerless Price was!!!

ublinkwescore
12-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Hmmm... maybe he can light a fire under some @$$es this week - and kindly remind people what pieces of $#!t the Tennessee Titans organization consists of for taking that win.

jamze132
12-18-2006, 03:53 AM
Beating Tennessee next week should solidify us as a playoff contender next year. And winning out would do a lot for FA. A couple of guys who might not have played for Buffalo now might change their minds if we can put a winning product on the field. Hell, Clements might want to resign.

alohabillsfan
12-18-2006, 05:36 AM
Hell, we just need to win!, Let's not do what Jacksonville just did and lay an egg!

P.S. I live in J-ville and if you did not see it look at the stats of the game HILARIOUS!!:drive:

patmoran2006
12-18-2006, 06:26 AM
Its going to be a tough game for 2 reasons.

1- They have an opportunistic defense and when Buffalo isn't playing well they have a tendency to cough up the ball.

2- Between Henry and YOung the Titans are dangerous on the ground; and that's clearly our weakness.

Can we beat them? Absolutely we can.. But this could be a tough game.. We need to bring more people up to the line and dare a raw Young to beat us with his arm, cause he sure as hell can beat us with his legs.

patmoran2006
12-18-2006, 06:26 AM
Beating Tennessee next week should solidify us as a playoff contender next year. And winning out would do a lot for FA. A couple of guys who might not have played for Buffalo now might change their minds if we can put a winning product on the field. Hell, Clements might want to resign.

Without question.

jamze132
12-18-2006, 06:56 AM
We need to pray for winds that gust over 30 mph so there will be no passing game. Therefore, Vinnie Young will be forced to hand the ball off all day and it takes away a dimension of his game that is lethal. On the other hand, it would limit our ability as well, but we will win. I will almost bet that Travis Henry coughs up the ball while he is trying to get extra yards so he can "show us up".

Philagape
12-18-2006, 09:20 AM

1- They have an opportunistic defense and when Buffalo isn't playing well they have a tendency to cough up the ball.

2- Between Henry and YOung the Titans are dangerous on the ground; and that's clearly our weakness.

Can we beat them? Absolutely we can.. But this could be a tough game.. We need to bring more people up to the line and dare a raw Young to beat us with his arm, cause he sure as hell can beat us with his legs.

And you know Henry will be jacked against us. We have to hope Willis is jacked to show we made the right choice.

OpIv37
12-18-2006, 09:26 AM
I hate the Flaming Thumb Tacks since the Music City Ripoff. I want to see them get completely destroyed by our team next week. :pray:

Same here. That loss triggered a down cycle for this team that's lasted at least 6 years (it appears as though we're coming out of it now, but that's happened before...). I hate that team with a passion usually reserved for division rivals.

RockStar36
12-18-2006, 09:57 AM
I'm getting sick of the ESPN love fest with the Titans. I'd love to have another x-mas eve win by the Bills. Maybe in person this time?

vinceanity
12-18-2006, 11:42 AM

Can we beat them? Absolutely we can.. But this could be a tough game.. We need to bring more people up to the line and dare a raw Young to beat us with his arm, cause he sure as hell can beat us with his legs.This week we will return to running the ball. Against the Jags they were determined to stop us and we only had the ball 15 minutes the entire game because we scored on D so fast three times, but we had over 370 in return yds. The Bills achilles heel is our strength and I think the two best ST in the AFC will also be meeting. I think The Bills run game will be solid because we have trouble stopping the run but VY is going to be a real match up problem for you guys. As for the MCM game, most long time fans think it was Murphy's law for the 93 playoff loss to Frankie Reich. Realistically that was a long time ago and I think Henry's return will be the biggest story from our side. He still feels bad about how he was demoted and discarded. He really has played well this yr for us in 11 games.

BAM
12-18-2006, 11:44 AM
I'm getting sick of the ESPN love fest with the Titans. I'd love to have another x-mas eve win by the Bills. Maybe in person this time?

Was last years' against the Bengals?

Mr. Miyagi
12-18-2006, 11:47 AM
I can't wait to give Travis Henry another "slap in the face". :snicker:

BillsNick
12-18-2006, 11:55 AM
Henry's 15 year old ex-girlfriend will be watching cuz she misses him and how mature he was. He was so totally cool.

RockStar36
12-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Was last years' against the Bengals?

Yep. T-Mac's game of the year.

Michael82
12-18-2006, 08:48 PM
**** YOU, ESPN! :mad:

They just had a commercial for ESPN classic that was talking about that play and that game. :ill: :puke:

G. Host
12-18-2006, 11:45 PM
And you know Henry will be jacked against us. We have to hope Willis is jacked to show we made the right choice.

I hope so too, Henry was as tough as Willis and did not require us paying him for a year to recover to be not as good as some UDFAs. Henry's problems on the field were unable to follow a lead block and reaching too often both which were correctable with better coaching.

vinceanity
12-19-2006, 05:33 AM
Henry has been great this yr for us in 11 games. We have no complaints with him at all and he has really run hard all yr.