PDA

View Full Version : Robert Royal

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2006, 05:45 PM
What the **** were you thinking? That cost Buffalo the game, IMO. Stupid, down right stupid. There's no excuse for that lack of concentration.

Cntrygal
12-24-2006, 08:00 PM
It appeared to me that he took that step to maintain his balance. Habit maybe? Definately should break that habit....

RockStar36
12-24-2006, 08:17 PM
It's not even that. The play before that he took a block in the back penalty that moved them away from the goaline. Then they give him a chance to redeem himself and he makes an even dumber mistake. Jackass. Take a seat Royal.

SABURZFAN
12-24-2006, 09:24 PM
It appeared to me that he took that step to maintain his balance. Habit maybe? Definately should break that habit....

if this guy can't drag his feet and let his body hit the ground for a TD,we don't friggin need him. :down:

DynaPaul
12-24-2006, 10:52 PM
This guy is definitely no receiver, that's for sure. Constantly drops passes and doesn't realize you gotta drag your feet when you catch a ball in the back of the endzone. Instead the guy just struts after the catch like it's a sure thing. Dumbass. We need a REAL TE on this team.

Michael82
12-24-2006, 11:01 PM
It's not even that. The play before that he took a block in the back penalty that moved them away from the goaline. Then they give him a chance to redeem himself and he makes an even dumber mistake. Jackass. Take a seat Royal.
I got a photo of that block in the back penalty. It was so obvious. What a bonehead play. :mad:

gr8slayer
12-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Hey he has made some stupid mistakes this year but he has also made some great plays. I'm not quite ready to let him go, I think the Defense lost it for us today more than anything.

And our lack of a running game when we had the lead.`