http://www.zipped.org/pic/no_leg_football1.jpg
http://www.zipped.org/pic/no_leg_football2.jpg
http://www.zipped.org/pic/no_leg_football3.jpg
http://www.zipped.org/pic/no_leg_football4.jpg
http://www.zipped.org/pic/no_leg_football5.jpg
http://www.zipped.org/pic/no_leg_football6.jpg

camelcowboy
02-14-2007, 11:59 AM
If someone throws gatorade on him would he drowned?

Mr. Miyagi
02-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Where are they ranked compared to other red Xs?

Gunzlingr
02-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Is he a high character, high motor guy?

DraftBoy
02-14-2007, 12:02 PM
We had a kid at my HS who has no arms or legs and played football and was an all county wrestler. These kids who manage to play this game despite their limitations are truly incredible stories.

camelcowboy
02-14-2007, 12:03 PM

High motor would be him using a rascal

The King
02-14-2007, 12:03 PM

High might not be the word to use.

The King
02-14-2007, 12:04 PM
We had a kid at my HS who has no arms or legs and played football and was an all county wrestler. These kids who manage to play this game despite their limitations are truly incredible stories.

Was he the ball?

camelcowboy
02-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Was he the ball?

i didn't have the nerve to type it

Mr. Miyagi
02-14-2007, 12:06 PM
:rofl: How the hell did he wrestle with no arms or legs?

raphael120
02-14-2007, 01:17 PM
so...does he have issues with the "two feet inbounds" rule?

ugh...im going to hell

BillsNick
02-14-2007, 01:27 PM
This thread is just wrong in so many ways. :cynic:

B-DON
02-14-2007, 02:10 PM
I can't believe some people have the nerve to make fun of handicap people. I feel embarrassed to be part of this board right now.

gr8slayer
02-14-2007, 02:12 PM
That's great that he still does things like play football. That guy has some serious heart.

Mr. Miyagi
02-14-2007, 02:16 PM
I bet he can still catch better than any of the Falcons receivers.

camelcowboy
02-14-2007, 02:19 PM
he's just as good as any cowboy kicker

Gunzlingr
02-14-2007, 02:22 PM

His gigantic penis? :idunno:

Tis only a flesh wound!

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/grail/large/HolyGrail021.jpg

Luisito23
02-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Pathetic attempt of a joke....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Bling
02-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Pathetic attempt of a joke....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Want to hear a better joke? The Bills FO.

jamze132
02-14-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry but those pics of the poor guy flopping around on the football field are funny. Not because the guy has no legs but what the hell is he doing out there? I mean, It's great that the guy has the balls to go out there and possibly be rediculed the entire game, but seriously, what the hell does he do to help his team win? It's not like he is very mobile and is going to be tackling anyone. He can't kick, he can't chase down a RB, he can't scramble as a QB and I am sure he can't run too many fly patterns!

jamze132
02-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Talk about your all pro "special" teamer!

HAMMER
02-14-2007, 05:04 PM

If I were a Doll-Fan I would never bag on another teams front office.

ParanoidAndroid
02-14-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm sorry but those pics of the poor guy flopping around on the football field are funny. Not because the guy has no legs but what the hell is he doing out there? I mean, It's great that the guy has the balls to go out there and possibly be rediculed the entire game, but seriously, what the hell does he do to help his team win? It's not like he is very mobile and is going to be tackling anyone. He can't kick, he can't chase down a RB, he can't scramble as a QB and I am sure he can't run too many fly patterns!

Are you serious? I seriously doubt that his teammates care about that at all.
This thread makes me sad. My 8th grade students are extremely immature even for their age and I'll bet that anyone who ran their mouth like some of these posts would get reamed out by 20 of his/her classmates. Shame on a whole bunch of you!
I think it's awesome that people understand what it means to a kid like him to be able to play football with his friends and classmates. Kudos to the coach!

HAMMER
02-14-2007, 05:07 PM

Maybe he is an inspiration to MANY people in his school, their conference, and city. That's probably a far greater contribution than tackles, sacks, or TD's. You seem to be about as deep as a juice glass.

Mr. Miyagi
02-14-2007, 06:48 PM
So what's this guy's 40 time anyway? 3 minutes?

TigerJ
02-14-2007, 09:30 PM
I think he could be a terrific running back. The defence would never see him behind the offensive line. It could be a real headache for officials to figure out when he's actually down though. "His knee never went down." "What knee?"

Seriously, you have to hand it to a guy like that for trying.

Bert102176
02-14-2007, 09:56 PM
it is just wrong to pick on someone that has a handicap to those of you who made fun of him you make me sick, that kid has more heart then anyone of you that were picking on him.

DraftBoy
02-14-2007, 10:30 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2004-11-17-cover-wrestler_x.htm

He's a great guy, and it was a pleasure to know him, this thread is pretty disgusting considering those spotlighted in this thread, do more things that are worthwhile in one single day of their lives, than most of those making fun of them, will ever do.

The Spaz
02-14-2007, 10:41 PM

Who Culpepper, Harrington or both...:rofl::lol:

camelcowboy
02-14-2007, 11:03 PM
those spotlighted in this thread, do more things that are worthwhile in one single day of their lives, than most of those making fun of them, will ever do.

Amen to that

LtFinFan66
02-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Pretty sad thread I must say

jamze132
02-15-2007, 01:26 AM
If anyone is taking this thread too sersiously, maybe you need to re-examine your thought process. I give all the credit to the guy for getting out there, but those pics just made me laugh, not at him and what he means to his team mates, city, etc, but seeing a guy trying to play football on a full contact level.

So relax and stop being self righteous.

Meathead
02-15-2007, 05:30 AM
handicapped people want to be treated the same as everyone else

the key is whats going on in the mind and heart of the person making the jokes

and with that i will say

does one stump equals two feet inbounds?

LtFinFan66
02-15-2007, 05:32 AM
:scratch:

ParanoidAndroid
02-15-2007, 03:46 PM
handicapped people want to be treated the same as everyone else

the key is whats going on in the mind and heart of the person making the jokes

and with that i will say

does one stump equals two feet inbounds?

I would say that in an online forum, the disclaimer is necessary in such cases as this. Without it, comments are read as is. For example: "Whoa....that's awesome! (Insert joke with optional smiley or j/k"
I'm sure he's heard all the jokes anyway. So, okay....I'll lighten up. Sorry.
In the case of when a serious comment is written about how he is probably not good enough at football to be out there, there is no misunderstanding.

on a side note...the wrestler, Kyle Maynard, can type 50 words a minute with his truncated arms. I suck at typing.

The King
02-15-2007, 03:53 PM
Here's a great story for ya. Last year my Flag Football team made the Championship game, and we faced a one armed QB. No Joke. Because he depended so much on his arm he was amazing, he could just tap your flag and it would fall right off. He was the best athlete on the field that day and he made everything happen. They beat us and he had no problem hoisting the trophy over his head with one arm.

Carlton Bailey
02-15-2007, 03:54 PM
The pictures may look funny, but that kid's got the heart of a lion. I'll say that much.

X-Era
02-15-2007, 04:10 PM
I really like this prospect. I think he will have better feet than McGahee. You know he wont pull a Willis and stick his foot in his mouth. I think he'll come in early to camp and get a leg up on everyone else. I also dont think he'll get off on the wrong foot.

Im suprised he left soccer for football.

I like him as a running back, but he may also become our new punter or kicker.

Overall, this looks like a guy that has no achilles heel.

X-Era
02-15-2007, 04:13 PM
If anyone is taking this thread too sersiously, maybe you need to re-examine your thought process. I give all the credit to the guy for getting out there, but those pics just made me laugh, not at him and what he means to his team mates, city, etc, but seeing a guy trying to play football on a full contact level.

So relax and stop being self righteous.

Exactly, lets laugh at our differences and get over it.

Im a bit overweight, mostly Italian, drink too much, white, and lazy. Wanna crack jokes......have at it. None of us are perfect, we should learn to laugh and move on.

This guy is doing something NONE of us is, hes actually playing the game of football rather than sitting on our fat backsides talking about it.

jamze132
02-17-2007, 02:55 AM
I eat too much, I have a belly, and like the Bills, so go ahead and poke fun at me too. some rather nice legs!

Dozerdog
02-17-2007, 06:36 AM
I was going to ask if his name was "Bob" or "Matt" but I don't want to be yelled at .... :(

X-Era
02-17-2007, 07:29 AM
I was going to ask if his name was "Bob" or "Matt" but I don't want to be yelled at .... :(

If a career in football doesnt work out maybe he could work as a mechanic, I heard hes pretty handy.

ublinkwescore
02-17-2007, 07:48 AM
Exactly, lets laugh at our differences and get over it.

Im a bit overweight, mostly Italian, drink too much, white, and lazy. Wanna crack jokes......have at it. None of us are perfect, we should learn to laugh and move on.

This guy is doing something NONE of us is, hes actually playing the game of football rather than sitting on our fat backsides talking about it.

Ummm - I play every chance I get - but sometimes this thing called life gets in the way.