PDA

View Full Version : Jauron Says Bills Will Listen To Trade Offers On McGahee.

gr8slayer
02-26-2007, 10:29 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2780896

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Calling no player "untouchable," Buffalo Bills coach Dick Jauron said the team would consider trade offers for starting running back Willis McGahee.

"It's in our best interest to listen to everybody, and no people are untouchable," Jauron told The Associated Press at the NFL's annual scouting combine at Indianapolis on Monday. "He's a good back. He's our starting running back right now. It's no surprise to me at all that people are interested."

Asked specifically if McGahee is on the trading block, Jauron said: "Well, people talk. People talk in the league all the time."

Italian Stallion
02-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Im really suprised they're making this public like this. I guess thats the difference between Marv and TD....

Remember 2 years ago when the Travis Henry for LJ Shelton was being talked about? TD was acting like a guy in the mafia....."Who says I know anyone named Travis?" The result...the thing dragged on waaaay too long and netted us a 3rd round pick.

Now Marv and DJ are doing the exact opposite.....lets see if they can do any better

gr8slayer
02-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Im really suprised they're making this public like this. I guess thats the difference between Marv and TD....

Remember 2 years ago when the Travis Henry for LJ Shelton was being talked about? TD was acting like a guy in the mafia....."Who says I know anyone named Travis?" The result...the thing dragged on waaaay too long and netted us a 3rd round pick.

Now Marv and DJ are doing the exact opposite.....lets see if they can do any better
Apparently no one on our team is trade proof.