PDA

View Full Version : Willis just STFU

billsburgh
03-09-2007, 05:59 PM
why cant he just keep his mouth shut and move on. why does he have to say crap like this.

McGahee said that his lack of production last season wasn't his fault.

"My situation wasn't that great," said McGahee, adding that his knee is no longer an issue. "Thank God for getting the 990, to tell you the truth. ... If you get to a better team with receivers, a quarterback, a line helping out, it's going to be hard to stop everybody."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-ravensmcgahee&prov=tbd&prov=ap&type=lgns

Novacane
03-09-2007, 06:00 PM
why cant he just keep his mouth shut and move on. why does he have to say crap like this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-ravensmcgahee&prov=tbd&prov=ap&type=lgns

Because he's a loser

billsburgh
03-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Because he's a loser
a self-centered loser who only thinks about himself

RedEyE
03-09-2007, 06:04 PM
He's a complete nimrod. If he playd everydown, 990 yards would have been a walk in the park. Good burning bridges ******.

Novacane
03-09-2007, 06:05 PM
I am so glad he's gone.

Typ0
03-09-2007, 06:06 PM
He was in a lousy situation here the last few years. You guys shouldn't be taking out your frustrations on a guy who is just telling the truth. He wasn't happy here and he's not a bill any more...be happy and wish him the best. I think there is a good chance he will tear up the league next season if they can get good production out of the QB position.

Novacane
03-09-2007, 06:09 PM
He was part of the problem here Typo. He's not gonna tear the league up. I'll bet with anyone who thinks he's gonna

billsburgh
03-09-2007, 06:10 PM
He was in a lousy situation here the last few years. You guys shouldn't be taking out your frustrations on a guy who is just telling the truth. He wasn't happy here and he's not a bill any more...be happy and wish him the best. I think there is a good chance he will tear up the league next season if they can get good production out of the QB position.
even if he was in a lousy situation the last few years, he could show a little class and not criticize his former teammates. he could have said something like all that is in the past and I'm looking forward to the future here in Baltimore and not blame everyone else for his lousy season.

RedEyE
03-09-2007, 06:11 PM

Are you serious? He was?! How 'bout I wish him the best of luck when he gets some class and admits his own wrong doings. If you're being serious, I can't believe you call yourself a Bills fan and you're protecting this guy.

Novacane
03-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Willis is gonna be the hot fantasy player that eveyone is gonna want predicting this change is gonna be huge for him. I hope those suckers draft ahead of me :snicker:

Typ0
03-09-2007, 06:13 PM
He was part of the problem here Typo. He's not gonna tear the league up. I'll bet with anyone who thinks he's gonna

There is no telling what a change of situation is going to do for someone. WM is a good back who, if he puts his mind to it, can be one of the best in the league. He didn't put his mind to it here which is why he's gone.

Typ0
03-09-2007, 06:17 PM
even if he was in a lousy situation the last few years, he could show a little class and not criticize his former teammates. he could have said something like all that is in the past and I'm looking forward to the future here in Baltimore and not blame everyone else for his lousy season.

WM is not the brightest apple in the peck. He really is clueless about how to talk to the media and they spin him differently than he means. Looking at the original quote it's very hard to tell what or who he's taking a shot at...perhaps he's taking a shot at no one. Any way you look at it...he's saying last year was a very tough season for the Bills and he was a part of it. The situation wasn't great to overachieve. The thing I don't like about his personality is he will use this as an excuse instead of being responsible for himself. but he doesn't get it because he isn't the brightest apple in the peck.

Typ0
03-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Are you serious? He was?! How 'bout I wish him the best of luck when he gets some class and admits his own wrong doings. If you're being serious, I can't believe you call yourself a Bills fan and you're protecting this guy.

See the above post. I agree he should take responsibility for the wrongdoing. But, with so many laying on layers and layers of BS I'm not going to bash a guy for going to the media and telling them how he feels. The way the media covers him it's no wonder many just want to build up layer upon layer of BS. I'd rather hear the truth and treat it responsibly.

Novacane
03-09-2007, 06:20 PM
I don't argue hes not a good back but there is a Big differance between good and great. He tooted his own horn so much that some people bought into it that he's great. I expect about the same performance from him in Balt that the Bills got out of him.

Bling
03-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Both are responisble. Both benefit from this trade.

Ultra Chimp 1
03-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Sorry, but Willis has an excellent point.

He's going from a 7-9 team to a 14-2 squad.

I dont see why you guys are riding him hard for stating the obvious.

The Bills just aren't and havent been a good of a team for a while now.

ddaryl
03-09-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm laughing

Willis is going to give Ravens fans nightmares. I can not wait to hear him running his mouth and making a fool of himself. He won't be able to help himself. He'll either never live up to the Ravens ideal of his potential and start some sort of whine, or he'll get off to a great start and start talking and acting like a thug and end up all over the news in a very negative way.

Willis is a L-O-S-E-R, and I'm confident he'll demonstrate it in Baltimore

Tatonka
03-09-2007, 07:12 PM

that is the point.

show some class you worthless sack of ****, and some respect to the organization that paid you millions and took a huge risk on you.

he can go **** himself.

guys like this need to be taught some humility.

i wont wish injury on him.. but if he blew his knee again, i would laugh.

jpdex12
03-09-2007, 08:47 PM

This idiot had all the admiration on the world when he came back from that injury and showed the NFL world that he as a fighter. I thought he was unbelievable for doing so. He won himself a starting job and really didn't cause any trouble. He took a permanent vacation after he proved a quick point...that he could start and that he was in it for the money and nothing else except HIS self!
Well this idiot's true colors have blossomed. Committed to no one but himself, he wasn't satisfied with the Buffalo life, wasn't satisfied with showing a little maturity and responsibility in having three kids with three different women in 18 months (not the worst of things) and giving up on his team. If he is critisizing anyone about not wanting to win it should be himself. He never ignited any fire on the field, he was never vocal, he rarely let his game speak for itself (except for the Seahawks game that he scored four times). His team was not important enough to be in town practicing with a new coaching staff and playbook. Yeah...who wasn't playing to win? You weren't you little POS! Lazy ****sucker! F him! We are better off without him. He was average at best. He may have a good season or two in Baltimore but he will never be more than he is.

McGahee Quote:

"My situation wasn't that great in Buffalo," he stated. "I thank God for getting the 990 [yards] to tell you the truth (laughing). If you look at it, I missed two games and was facing nine guys in the box a lot. If you get to a better team with receivers, a quarterback and a line helping out, it's going to be hard to stop everybody."

What better receivers? Who is better than Evans on that team?

What line helping out? Ogden looks to retire and Mulitalo is gone.

They lost their beast FB!

Steve McNair is decent at best anymore. JP will have as good if not better 2007 season.

You are real smart Willis. Why don't you ***** a little more because your "take every other play off" ass got traded.

BTW, thanks for adding a little more motivation to our team in 2007. I'm sure that this quote of yours will be posted in the Bill's locker room before the Ravens game if not by the beginning of the year. You are going to have one pissed off defense after you and our defense already knows that on 4th and 1 they will stop your lazy ass just as you previously showed how easy it was for our opponents in 2006.

BAM
03-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Two words.

Barry Sanders.

How great was his team all those years?

**** Willis McGahee.

Typ0
03-09-2007, 10:31 PM
What better receivers?

I think he said better team.

Typ0
03-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Two words.

Barry Sanders.

**** Willis McGahee.

LOL. Did you really mention WM in the same breath as BS?

BAM
03-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Yes.

But not in a positive light.

LtBillsFan66
03-09-2007, 10:37 PM
You can say the same about Drew Bledsoe. If he had a great line, if he had great receivers, if he had a great RB, if he had a great D to get him the ball more. if if if if

If Ladainian Tomlinson was an average back, suddenly his line would look bad. His QB would look bad. The receivers would look bad. if if if if

Bottom line. One hand washes the other. Willis did nothing at all to rise and shine (other than breaking one long run against the Jets).

BAM
03-09-2007, 10:40 PM
You can say the same about Drew Bledsoe. If he had a great line, if he had great receivers, if he had a great RB, if he had a great D to get him the ball more. if if if if

If Ladainian Tomlinson was an average back, suddenly his line would look bad. His QB would look bad. The receivers would look bad. if if if if

Bottom line. One hand washes the other. Willis did nothing at all to rise and shine (other than breaking one long run against the Jets).

Exactly.

Blah blah blah blah

If you talk the talk, walk the walk.

Or STFU.

Typ0
03-09-2007, 10:45 PM

I think that's a great analogy to summarize what WM is saying...you need a complete arsenal of talent and weaknesses are easily exploited if you don't have it.

camelcowboy
03-09-2007, 10:49 PM
I think that's a great analogy to summarize what WM is saying...you need a complete arsenal of talent and weaknesses are easily exploited if you don't have it.

Some heart would have been nice im glad he's gone. He should be working at a Burger King.

feelthepain
03-09-2007, 11:09 PM

Maybe so, but was he telling the truth??

Scumbag College
03-09-2007, 11:19 PM
With Willis getting his 15 Million up front, you'd be a fool to believe that NOW he will start working hard in the offseason and actually start going the extra mile, like memorizing the playbook, not suggesting the team relocates to the media, and blocking on pass plays.

Anyways, give it two summers and Willis will be reporting to camp weighing 260 and only knowing "run left" and "run right."

Michael82
03-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Two words.

Barry Sanders.

**** Willis McGahee.
:bf1:

raphael120
03-10-2007, 01:47 AM
I don't care what Willis says.

Know what I care about? The Bills showing him wrong. And that's up to the Bills, not him. We won't have any reason to give two ****s what he says when we end up going to the playoffs without him

hammerbillsfan
03-10-2007, 02:36 AM
Here's a play he might be able to understand:

Marvelous
03-10-2007, 04:41 AM
Balt fans are gonna be buggin next offseason about underachieving..GUarantee it.

snow1989
03-10-2007, 05:12 AM
Two words.

Barry Sanders.

This is what you need to look at - Simply stated folks....Sanders was a great back.
His teams were never very good, but Barry played, every game, every down. With talent and heart....and you need both to excel in this league.

Earl Campbell didn't play for great teams most of his seasons, but he also showed up and delivered the mail.

Willis has talent, but not the character and heart to use it...I think thats his biggest knock. Did Barry get frustrated? Probably, but he still showed uo, Earl still ran defenders over.....usually leopards don't change their spots.....so I don't think Willis will be the great back he 'thinks' he is. He'll get some yards sure, but he'll never be the marquee player he 'thinks' he is.....those titles are reserved for the Sanders, Campbells, Sayers, Browns who show up and give it their all.....

SABURZFAN
03-10-2007, 05:56 AM

he's right about our QB situation.

X-Era
03-10-2007, 08:56 AM

He can take his comments and shove em up his Canada loving Keyster. I think they should pay his entire contract in Looneys.

jpdex12
03-10-2007, 09:47 AM
I think he said better team.

"My situation wasn't that great in Buffalo," he stated. "I thank God for getting the 990 [yards] to tell you the truth (laughing). If you look at it, I missed two games and was facing nine guys in the box a lot. If you get to a better team with receivers, a quarterback and a line helping out, it's going to be hard to stop everybody."

Maybe I'm missing your point, but he said, "If you get a better team with receivers". "With receivers"? what does that mean? That we don't have any good receivers? Evans looked probowl like last year and considering JP's learning curve this year and the inconsistant line play, our receivers did fairly well. Willis just doesn't know what he is talking about and everyone else is his scape goat! As BAM states...Barry Sanders played on **** teams. He wasn't complaining about lack of talent on the team. He just got it done. **** Willis. I hope he gets the clap from not using rubbers on those hos in Miami!

I look forward to seeing his name on the PAP for Baltimore due to crabs or the clap! ROFLMAO! We could associate him with Ron Mexico! What will Willis' alias be? Joe Bermuda?

Typ0
03-10-2007, 09:52 AM

Maybe I'm missing your point, but he said, "If you get a better team with receivers". "With receivers"? what does that mean? That we don't have any good receivers? Evans looked probowl like last year and considering JP's learning curve this year and the inconsistant line play, our receivers did fairly well. Willis just doesn't know what he is talking about and everyone else is his scape goat! As BAM states...Barry Sanders played on **** teams. He wasn't complaining about lack of talent on the team. He just got it done. **** Willis. I hope he gets the clap from not using rubbers on those hos in Miami!

I look forward to seeing his name on the PAP for Baltimore due to crabs or the clap! ROFLMAO! We could associate him with Ron Mexico! What will Willis' alias be? Joe Bermuda?

He commented on all parts of the offensive unit. He said they weren't always working together to help the cause. I don't know what team you were watching but he is right. The only thing he didn't say was it dragged him down and he wasn't helping out either.