PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but we might have blown the 2007 season.

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Not to give "Pat" fuel for his fire but Chris Brown is already reporting, in his own words, that "Willis is a goner" and that we might trade down.

I wasn't expecting us to jettison our starting RB and both LBs so we could take some schmo at #22.

This basically means no star RB, no star LB, no star anything. My enthusiasm is starting to fade fast.

don137
04-26-2007, 02:40 PM
It depends on how far. Who knows maybe Green Bay will want to trade up for Lynch with Buffalo. Let's face it Carolina wants to trade down and would love to trade with the Titans so the only guarantee for Lynch would be to trade up. The Bills could get Poz or Beason and still get another 3rd round pick....I will wait to see how this pans out.

Ed
04-26-2007, 02:43 PM
I like the idea of trading down and picking up more draft picks because I think it gives us a better chance of making a trade for Briggs, LJ or Turner and still allow us to add a few first day rookies.

jdbillsfan
04-26-2007, 02:44 PM
This draft isn't very deep with top end blue chippers. I am not sure you are going to get something at 12, that wouldn't be similar at 22. If you can stockpile some picks, you have more options to fill holes.

Trading down would be a smart move in my opinion.

You can get stars in any round.

Michael82
04-26-2007, 02:47 PM
This draft isn't very deep with top end blue chippers. I am not sure you are going to get something at 12, that wouldn't be similar at 22. If you can stockpile some picks, you have more options to fill holes.

plus, you'll have more ammo for when you try to make a deal for Michael Turner. :up:

justasportsfan
Since when did the draft translate to the outcome of the season? :idunno:

HHURRICANE

I'm not sure we disagree. No blue chippers left at #12.

My point is that we got over confident that we could replace Willis and Fletcher and now it's looking like neither will be replaced with better talent.

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 02:48 PM

Because it was the only thing we had left. Unless, of course we are signing Lance and LJ before the draft.

Jan Reimers
04-26-2007, 02:51 PM
It's April 26th. We should all take a deep breath, pour ourselves a cocktail, and relax. The draft is a few days away and the season doesn't start for several months.

I don't think we're doomed just yet.

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 02:53 PM

when you lose 3 defensive starters and sign 0 defensive starters. there is a LOT riding on this draft for the Bills (too much if you ask me).

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Not to give "Pat" fuel for his fire but Chris Brown is already reporting, in his own words, that "Willis is a goner" and that we might trade down.

I wasn't expecting us to jettison our starting RB and both LBs so we could take some schmo at #22.

This basically means no star RB, no star LB, no star anything. My enthusiasm is starting to fade fast.
This thread is a ******. Just because we don't get 1 player who no one really knows if he will even be any good our whole season is shot... :puke:

FlyingDutchman
04-26-2007, 02:54 PM
It depends on how far. Who knows maybe Green Bay will want to trade up for Lynch with Buffalo. Let's face it Carolina wants to trade down and would love to trade with the Titans so the only guarantee for Lynch would be to trade up. The Bills could get Poz or Beason and still get another 3rd round pick....I will wait to see how this pans out.

thats what i was thinkin. except maybe denver? theyre itchin to make a move and i wouldnt be surprised to see them scoot up with us to take carriker and we could still get Pos. We might not get a huge name in the draft and if those guys are gone (Peterson, Willis) we should make a sensible move to get better value on our pick while adding an extra pick. I gotta feelin Levy likes Pos.....two words...Shane Conlan.....

Night Train
When are the Tony Award nominations being announced again ?

justasportsfan
Because it was the only thing we had left. Unless, of course we are signing Lance and LJ before the draft.you mean we have no other players on the team and if we do these draft picks would've guaranteed us more wins than the players we already have?

If that's the case then next years draft strategy would be to trade all our players for draft picks and field an all rookie team then.

jdbillsfan
04-26-2007, 02:56 PM
I think it was just time to move on with all of those players. Some didn't want to be here, some had other issues.

The holes that McGahee, Fletcher and Spikes are leaving may not be as big as you think.

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 02:58 PM
It's April 26th. We should all take a deep breath, pour ourselves a cocktail, and relax. The draft is a few days away and the season doesn't start for several months.

I don't think we're doomed just yet.

Not to be a pessimist but 2 picks in the draft can make or break you. In 2004 had we been at # 10, instead of #12, Ben Rothlinsberger would be our starting QB and this team would look completely different because we would have had our 1st rounder in 2005, etc., etc., etc.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 02:59 PM
when you lose 3 defensive starters and sign 0 defensive starters. there is a LOT riding on this draft for the Bills (too much if you ask me).

You mean our season depends on a bunch of rookies? Rookies you say could turn out to be busts? Even you said Willis is no guarantee and guess who the thread starter seems to think our season relies on?

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 03:02 PM
you mean we have no other players on the team and if we do these draft picks would've guaranteed us more wins than the players we already have?

If that's the case then next years draft strategy would be to trade all our players for draft picks and field an all rookie team then.

Dude, you do realize that Fletcher and McGahee are not coming back?

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 03:03 PM
You mean our season depends on a bunch of rookies? Rookies you say could turn out to be busts? Even you said Willis is no guarantee and guess who the thread starter seems to think our season relies on?

Unfortunately, yes.

Unless you think Coy Wire and A-Train are better than Fletcher and McGahee.

Dr. Lecter
04-26-2007, 03:04 PM
McGahee is not coming back???

What will this team do?

ddaryl
04-26-2007, 03:06 PM

Why ?

There are no guarentees that anyone picked up at #12 is going to be a "STAR". For all we know Peterson or Willis could blow out their knee in training camp and mistt a season and spend the next just getting back to 100%.....

and if the Bills have done their homework they'll find players.

BUT if anyone on this board thinks we are a rookie or 2 from a serious playoff contender this year then your expectations where out of whack in the 1st place. We're still rebuilding and developing our core, and the 2007 season is about that IMO.

Me I expect to see JP show more improvement, and to see our DL get a little more pressure on the QB and be more of a force stopping the run then last year. We'll find players and they will get playing time and experience, and we will lose close games because of their lack of experience and the loss of purged vets. I know its coming with or without Willis @ 12.

I also have to ask why so many of you feel so overwhelming compelled to find these issues to be pessimisticx about..... Don't any of you realize how much of a loser attitude that is....

sing along with me

"Always look on the bright side of life"

no matter what happens it's never as bad as some of you make it out to be, and reading this negativity so much as made me realized how ingrained the whiney loser menatality is within those who just can't seem to stop finding problems. Seriously it is just wrong the way some of you WHINE.

We have a dozen posters who cannot help but post nothing else but how this sucks, and that sucks, and our owner is cheap, and we get no respect, but these same individuals never seem to realize that they are the root of all the completely unecessary negativity.

Static
04-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Wow, i guess it is never to early to give up.

ddaryl
04-26-2007, 03:08 PM
I like the idea of trading down and picking up more draft picks because I think it gives us a better chance of making a trade for Briggs, LJ or Turner and still allow us to add a few first day rookies.

I agree... parlaying some picks gives us much more flexibility for acquiring some of the players available

however I'm not sure the #12 spot is going to offer a player that other teams would trade up for, cause I figure if that player is there the Bills are taking him, and wouldn't trade back.

ddaryl
04-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Wow, i guess it is never to early to give up.

LMAO

I'm really embarassed by many of my Bills fan bretheren who have just decided they have nothing positive to look forward too, and can only see negativity.

It has become such an ugly trait amongst these dozen or so posters who plague this board with every single one of their "Little Engine That Can't" rants

HAMMER
04-26-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm not sure we disagree. No blue chippers left at #12.

My point is that we got over confident that we could replace Willis and Fletcher and now it's looking like neither will be replaced with better talent.

Where do you get the idea that they were confident they could replace those players? You are making assumptions and you know what they say about that. I I think it is clear that the FO is building a core, next offseason you may see a couple of bigger splashes to put them over the top. Just my opinion, but it seems clear. From what I have read most GM's feel that there are only 10 blue chippers and the rest of the first and early second round kind of run together.

PromoTheRobot
04-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Exactly! How many Super Bowl winners are made up of all stud draft picks? Most of the stars in the NFL were unknowns coming into the draft.

PTR

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Hey guys it wasn't me who decided to leverage our future on this year's draft. That would be Marv Levy.

If the season started right now, before anyone partcicpated in the draft, are we better than 7-9? Seriously.

HAMMER
04-26-2007, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=HHURRICANE]Not to be a pessimist but 2 picks in the draft can make or break you. In 2004 had we been at # 10, instead of #12, Ben Rothlinsberger would be our starting QB and this team would look completely different because we would have had our 1st rounder in 2005, etc., etc., etc.[/QUOTE

Yes we gave up the 2005 1st rounder, but it was to gain an additional 1st rounder in 04. That netted us what could be one of the most lethal QB/WR combos in the league if they continue to develop. Your post holds no water.

THATHURMANATOR
HHURRICANE is a ****ing QUITTER.

HHURRICANE
Where do you get the idea that they were confident they could replace those players? You are making assumptions and you know what they say about that. I I think it is clear that the FO is building a core, next offseason you may see a couple of bigger splashes to put them over the top. Just my opinion, but it seems clear. From what I have read most GM's feel that there are only 10 blue chippers and the rest of the first and early second round kind of run together.

You did read the title of my thread? I'm saying we aren't going to be better or a playoff team. Yeah, we agree.

Maybe my thread should say "can't wait for 2008!!"

justasportsfan
Dude, you do realize that Fletcher and McGahee are not coming back?So what? You're telling me that 3.8 ypc (willis) is that huge of a differnce from 3.7 ypc (A-Train) ? I'm not saying I want A-Train to be our no. 1 back but look at the guy you are talking about replacing , Willis? Give me a break.

A-Train could've easily made that 3.8 ypc if he was given the chance. Although it has yet to produce results on the field, we supposedly upgraded the OL that Willis had last year so on paper, 3.8 shouldn't be a problem for the A-Train to surpass on paper.

Fletcher I agree that we still need help at lb , but did the Colts lose any ground when they got rid of their best rb James in favor of a rookie?

Did the Pats lose anything when their no. 1 qb went down to a collapsed lung only to be replaced by a QB that was drafted in the 6th rd? If they had a quitters mentallity they wouldn't have won their sb.

Like MArv said, you can upgrade from within. Maybe our players are ready to step up in their second year or maybe not but if you think our season depends on a bunch of players that haven't played a down, why hasn't any new franchise won a sb in their first year?

We'll never find out if the players we have on this team is ready to take it a step further if you already want to pack it up because of a bunch of college players.

HAMMER
04-26-2007, 03:22 PM
LMAO

I'm really embarassed by many of my Bills fan bretheren who have just decided they have nothing positive to look forward too, and can only see negativity.

It has become such an ugly trait amongst these dozen or so posters who plague this board with every single one of their "Little Engine That Can't" rants

Great post Daryl, some of the posters here like to say black when you say white just because. The negativity is brutal.

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 03:24 PM

That's funny. No, I'm just being realistic.

Tell me how this team get's better than 7-9 with what we have?

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 03:25 PM
LMAO

8 years in a row and counting.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 03:25 PM

We don't we get better with what we add in the draft. Don't be a Quitter.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 03:26 PM
LMAO

Me too man

We call those guys the Douchers.

Static
04-26-2007, 03:26 PM

So any of the people you draft wont make you better? then why draft just have them assign each player to a team.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 03:27 PM

Like I said, the Pats we're being realistic when Bledsoe went down by thinking they're done. :rolleyes:

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 03:28 PM
So any of the people you draft wont make you better? then why draft just have them assign each player to a team.
Don't bother this guy is an over reactive doucher.. :shakeno:

raphael120
04-26-2007, 03:29 PM

ask yourself why we were 7-9 with those great players such as mcgahee, fletcher, and clements.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 03:32 PM

Even if the odds were against us, I'd rather go down fighting. These guys would go down crying. Can't stand quitters.

Philagape
I have no problem with trading down. If Willis is gone, I hope we do.

I'd rather have more solid players (second round, low first round) than a "star" in one position and a glaring hole in another. In addition to the big two needs at RB and LB, this team has a lot of areas that could use more options (WR, TE, RG, LB depth, CB depth, backup QB).

RESPONSE PRE-EMPTION: The risk of a bust goes as much for early-pick "stars" as for any other picks.

HHURRICANE
We don't we get better with what we add in the draft. Don't be a Quitter.

100% agree with you. We would have had to hit a homerun, lightning in a bottle, etc. Drafting down pretty much eliminates that all together.

But based on your rationale, we are better even though we lost of our better players, not including Spikes, and replaced them with Dockery. Hmmmm.

I like Dockery but unless he can run, cover wideouts, and tackle in the middle you might be a little over optimistic.

Mr. Pink
If you think there's no clear cut talent at pick 12...why aren't you advocating trading it to the Chiefs for LJ or the Chargers for Turner?

They're both clear cut NFL talent.

Jan Reimers
04-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Not to be a pessimist but 2 picks in the draft can make or break you. In 2004 had we been at # 10, instead of #12, Ben Rothlinsberger would be our starting QB and this team would look completely different because we would have had our 1st rounder in 2005, etc., etc., etc.
Roethlisberger was successful initially in Pittsburgh because he had a killer O line, two great RBs, three big time WRs, good TEs and one of the best coaches in the game. He would not have done nearly as well here, because we were deficient in all of those areas, so who knows how things might have turned out?

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 03:34 PM
100% agree with you. We would have had to hit a homerun, lightning in a bottle, etc. Drafting down pretty much eliminates that all together.

WHY? We could add players in every round that help us win. You make no sense.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 03:35 PM
Roethlisberger was successful initially in Pittsburgh because he had a killer O line, two great RBs, three big time WRs, good TEs and one of the best coaches in the game. He would not have done nearly as well here, and who knows how things would have turned out?
Not to mention he stunk last year.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 03:35 PM
Even if the odds were against us, I'd rather go down fighting. These guys would go down crying. Can't stand quitters.
****ing QUITTERS. MAKES ME SICK

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 03:43 PM
****ing QUITTERS. MAKES ME SICK

You folks do realize that we are fans and not players?

Calling me a quitter is pretty stupid when you can't come up with why, without bringing in a LB that is better than Fletcher and an RB that is better than McGahee, how we all of a sudden make it to the promised land.

Do you have any facts to back up your dillusions of grandeur?

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 03:46 PM

Calling me a quitter is pretty stupid when you can't come up with why, without bringing in a LB that is better than Fletcher and an RB that is better than McGahee, how we all of a sudden make it to the promised land.

No wait we don't play for the Bills. HOLY **** Justa did you know this???....

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 03:49 PM

The title of the thread implies that we're done because of the draft as if the draft will take us to the promise land because a bunch of college players can easily replace Fletcher :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 03:50 PM
No wait we don't play for the Bills. HOLY **** Justa did you know this???....

Is that why I didn't recieve my $1,000,000 paycheck yet? WTF?

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Is that why I didn't recieve my $1,000,000 paycheck yet? WTF?
I guess. We can call off our attorneys now.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Since we rarely sign a Free AGent that matters anymore.. the draft is EVERYTHING in terms of outcome to the season.

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 03:57 PM
The title of the thread implies that we're done because of the draft as if the draft will take us to the promise land because a bunch of college players can easily replace Fletcher :rolleyes:

Our off-season moves, specifically getting rid of both starting LBs and our starting RB and not replacing them with veteran talent, pretty much implies that we are using the draft to replace them.

Do you have another theory?

Maybe we are cloning the "1990 Bills" in a lab and we will introduce them at the 2007 mini-camp.

jdbillsfan
04-26-2007, 03:58 PM
The key to the season is going to be JP and the OL. If JP can continue to progress, the team will improve.

Replacing 990 rushing yards will not be difficult, whether it be through the draft or picking up Turner.

Our D is still not playoff caliber, but I don't think that losing Spikes and Fletcher is the reason why. They can be replaced. Clements hurts. It is hard to tell how Youboty will fill in, so that is a question mark.

Being in the system another year will help our guys. The D-line should be improved which hopefully will make our corners and safties look better. I think we have a good staff, so that helps as well.

I don't think our D was an instant fix, especially switching schemes.

Saratoga Slim
04-26-2007, 03:59 PM
I guess. We can call off our attorneys now.

as your attorney I advise you to leave this thread. it's about the worst overreaction I've ever seen around here.

I want Patrick Willis here as much as anyone, but there's about a dozen different ways we could miss out on Patrick Willis, trade down (or not trade down) and still have a fantastic draft and a solid year in 2007. Hell, we could have no 1st round pick at all and still address our holes.

tat2dmike77
04-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Look i would like to see P.Willis in a bills uni to but he is not the only linebacker in the draft. Sure he has good ratings and all that but he could be a bust or not. I seem to remember a killer linebacker named brian bosworth that every team wanted. Well we all know how that turned out don't we. There are other good players available at 12. Carolina wants Paul P. from PSU. He's a great LB with just as much talent. Hell he could be our next shane conlan. Or the bills could trade down get a few extra picks and pick up anther WR or CB or LB. I think pittman if he is there in 2nd rd would be a great fit. He is an underated talent he is strong and can turn on the jets when needed.

Deciding whether or not the season is done because of a pick is dumb. Things happen during the season. Teams get hot injuries happen the ball bounces a certain way one game and the team rides the big mo the rest of the way. Hell if the league went by draft picks then detroit should have the greatest passing attack in history with all the "top" WR they have picked. Don't get so mad just yet i'm sure marv knows what is going on even if you think he doesn't.

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 04:15 PM
The key to the season is going to be JP and the OL. If JP can continue to progress, the team will improve.

Replacing 990 rushing yards will not be difficult, whether it be through the draft or picking up Turner.

Our D is still not playoff caliber, but I don't think that losing Spikes and Fletcher is the reason why. They can be replaced. Clements hurts. It is hard to tell how Youboty will fill in, so that is a question mark.

Being in the system another year will help our guys. The D-line should be improved which hopefully will make our corners and safties look better. I think we have a good staff, so that helps as well.

I don't think our D was an instant fix, especially switching schemes.

Wow, facts.

Seriously, I appreciate it and is alot more constructive than the homerism around here at times.

I think you are underestimating the hole that Spikes/Fletcher/McGahee leaves behind. I actually think Yobouty will be fine.

HHURRICANE
04-26-2007, 04:18 PM
as your attorney I advise you to leave this thread. it's about the worst overreaction I've ever seen around here.

I want Patrick Willis here as much as anyone, but there's about a dozen different ways we could miss out on Patrick Willis, trade down (or not trade down) and still have a fantastic draft and a solid year in 2007. Hell, we could have no 1st round pick at all and still address our holes.

This is a weak draft class, very similar to 2005. Everyone agrees that there are not alot of blue chippers. Why do you think so many want to get into the top ten?

Who's our starters from 2005?

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 04:21 PM
This is a weak draft class, very similar to 2005. Everyone agrees that there are not alot of blue chippers. Why do you think so many want to get into the top ten?

Who's our starters from 2005?
We didnt have a 1st round pick that year at all.

Buffalo Sabres
04-26-2007, 04:41 PM
Not to be a pessimist but 2 picks in the draft can make or break you. In 2004 had we been at # 10, instead of #12, Ben Rothlinsberger would be our starting QB and this team would look completely different because we would have had our 1st rounder in 2005, etc., etc., etc.i believe big ben showed his true colors this season with a mediocre team

Bmax
04-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Smoke Screens just wait till draft day.....The bills will take Beason that's my story and i'm sticking to it......

Bmax

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Since we rarely sign a Free AGent that matters anymore.. the draft is EVERYTHING in terms of outcome to the season.
I thought Dockery mattered. You changing your mind as you go along again?

The draft is important in building for the future. It is NOT the backbreaker for the upcoming season. That's what this thread is all about. Try to keep up will ya!

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 06:18 PM

absolutely right- he's no guarantee. But our season relies on finding a star LB in this draft, be it Willis or someone else. If we don't find one, our D will be WORSE than last year.

ShadowHawk7
04-26-2007, 08:11 PM

Too much ESPN for you bro.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 08:11 PM
absolutely right- he's no guarantee. But our season relies on finding a star LB in this draft, be it Willis or someone else. If we don't find one, our D will be WORSE than last year. A little football common sense, please. Do you think AJ Hawk contribution last year would take us to the promise land? The season depends solely ona rookie. Haha! That's a joke.

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 08:41 PM
A little football common sense, please. Do you think AJ Hawk contribution last year would take us to the promise land? The season depends solely ona rookie. Haha! That's a joke.

That's not what I said. You're twisting my words.

The season depends on us having three starting LB's who can play. We only have two on the roster. There are no big name FA's left. I suppose we could get desperate and trade for Briggs, but realistically the only hope at finding the LB we need is the draft.

Weaknesses at CB and in the DL only make the LB position that much more crucial.

So, like it or not, our D has some serious holes and the draft is the only real shot we have at filling them.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 08:45 PM

The season depends on us having three starting LB's who can play. We only have two on the roster. There are no big name FA's left. I suppose we could get desperate and trade for Briggs, but realistically the only hope at finding the LB we need is the draft.

Weaknesses at CB and in the DL only make the LB position that much more crucial.

So, like it or not, our D has some serious holes and the draft is the only real shot we have at filling them.

So if we get Briggs then we're headed to the promise land? Well I hope he can run the ball too and play Cb at the same time.

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 08:59 PM
So if we get Briggs then we're headed to the promise land? Well I hope he can run the ball too and play Cb at the same time.

I didn't say that either.

I said Briggs is a remote possibility for solving our LB woes, but he's far from the complete answer. Anyway it doesn't matter because we're not getting him.

The point is that there is a lot riding on this draft for the upcoming season.

wbat27
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Alot of people must be mind readers

Stewie
04-26-2007, 09:26 PM

When will you learn that no team EVER gets better on draft day based on when they get to pick?

When was jerious norwood taken last year? Maurice Drew? When was marques colston taken?

This thread is a joke.

Statman
04-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Since we suck and new players are our only hope.

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2007, 07:49 AM
There is no doubt that this draft if very important to the Bills for this up coming season. HOWEVER not getting Willis is not the end of the world. That is all I am saying.

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 08:24 AM

The season depends on us having three starting LB's who can play. We only have two on the roster. .

depends/relies same thing. It does not rely on a ROOKIE!!!!!! It relies on the players on this team whether they step up or not! It doesn't get any simpler than that. One player ESCPECIALLY a ROOKIE is not gonna change everything by himself.

But our season relies on finding a star LB in this draft, be it Willis or someone else. .

A STAR LB is ot gonna do anything significant that the SEASON is relying on him. I already stated AJ HAWK's nos. because he may be better than any LB on this draft. How well did he do for the Packers D? Did he take them to the promise land? NO!

Not even the best QB can win it all by himself.

If we don't find one, our D will be WORSE than last year. If we don't find 1 Player whether he's a rookie or a vet? That's just stupid. See the AJ HAwk comment.

Again the D depends on Mcargo, tripplett, Kelsay , Croweel, Ellison ,etc. playing better, not grabbing 1 player.

If you can't understand that, too bad.

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 08:32 AM
Since we suck and new players are our only hope.

stick to the title of the thread. Anyone who thinks our season is relying on a rookie needs to drop the pipe.

We suck? So what's your prediction for this years record. Worse in franchise history AGAIN ! :roflmao:

Isn't it funny, all the pessimistic posters got each others back.

patmoran2006
04-27-2007, 08:32 AM
There is no doubt that this draft if very important to the Bills for this up coming season. HOWEVER not getting Willis is not the end of the world. That is all I am saying.
Good point and I agree.
But it is FAR more important to get him than to draft a CB 12th overall.