View Full Version : FTP

Devin
04-28-2007, 01:01 PM
In all seriousness what do you think?

feelthepain
04-28-2007, 01:11 PM
I posted this in your other thread,

Miami could move him to CB, fill two needs KR and CB

Now what do I think?? I think he's the fastest guy in the draft. I'm not even gonna try and pop a gasket just yet. I have no idea what Miami's plans are, but we need firepower on offense. Everyone wants to think that because a player slipped in everyones mock it means that player will never amount to anything. We know he's probably a better KR then Hester last year and Miami needed that. I think there is plenty of time to wait and see what he does in camp before I even begin to form an opinion.

DraftBoy
04-28-2007, 01:12 PM
I posted this in your other thread,

Now what do I think?? I think he's the fastest guy in the draft. I'm not even gonna try and pop a gasket just yet. I have no idea what Miami's plans are, but we need firepower on offense. Everyone wants to think that because a player slipped in everyones mock it means that player will never amount to anything. We know he's probably a better KR then Hester last year and Miami needed that. I think there is plenty of time to wait and see what he does in camp before I even begin to form an opinion.

How the hell can you say you wont form an opinion, but yet go out and state that he's a better returner than NFL Record holder in return touchdowns??

hammerbillsfan
04-28-2007, 01:13 PM
who's going to throw him the ball? :hurt: