PDA

View Full Version : GUYS IF YOU HATE THE BILLS SO MUCH THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE

83evans
09-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Give them credit, they played a great game but when Simpson got injured they fell apart. Simpson is a big part of our D. Parrish and McGee had a great game. Lynch looks GREAT already and our line looks much improved in the passing D. Pos had a good game. Whitner had a great game. Last, you guys should be happy, you hate Everett and now he is injured. Suck it up. Even the Colts lose sometimes and IT WAS THE 1ST GAME. Its good that we losed in my opinion because its easier to point out the flaws of a loss than it is to point out a flaw in a win. Just relax. Its not like we have a horrible team. Look at KC losing 20-3. We lost by 1 point. But I agree that we play WAY to loose on D. We also lost to a team who could go to the super bowl in the near future. RELAX WE WILL GET BETTER.

SquishDaFish
09-09-2007, 03:51 PM
I agree mostly. But 1 thing that must change right away is that CRAP playcalling! ****ing disgusting!!

PECKERWOOD
09-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Every year it's the same deal. I LOVE the Bills. If I didn't, I wouldn't torture myself by watching their HORRIBLE play.

Novacane
09-09-2007, 03:54 PM
. Its good that we losed in my opinion because its easier to point out the flaws of a loss than it is to point out a flaw in a win. .

Wow.............that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. Are you hoping for 0-16 so we can find out all our flaws?

Crisis
09-09-2007, 03:55 PM
We play Pitt and NE now. Winning this game was huge.

I guess it's too much to ask for your team to win.

When was the last time we were in the playoffs?

Crisis
09-09-2007, 03:57 PM
And wasn't it 0-0 when Ko got hurt? How did we fall apart from his injury? Maybe I'm wrong.

Typ0
I'm a true fan of the organization. I want them to cut the crap, get rid of the dead weight so the rest of the team can flourish. I also love WNY and we deserve better than we have been getting from this team.

Nighthawk
Give them credit, they played a great game but when Simpson got injured they fell apart. Simpson is a big part of our D. Parrish and McGee had a great game. Lynch looks GREAT already and our line looks much improved in the passing D. Pos had a good game. Whitner had a great game. Last, you guys should be happy, you hate Everett and now he is injured. Suck it up. Even the Colts lose sometimes and IT WAS THE 1ST GAME. Its good that we losed in my opinion because its easier to point out the flaws of a loss than it is to point out a flaw in a win. Just relax. Its not like we have a horrible team. Look at KC losing 20-3. We lost by 1 point. But I agree that we play WAY to loose on D. We also lost to a team who could go to the super bowl in the near future. RELAX WE WILL GET BETTER.

I'm sorry, moronic post, yet again by you. First, nobody here hates the Bills...we love the Bills, thus the reason we are upset, but you're to clueless to understand that. We want what is best for the Bills and don't think that is happening and we have the right to voice that displeasure. Now, please stop coming on here and telling us that we don't have the right to criticize or express our opinions. If you want to argue points, fine, but don't try to tell everybody else they're wrong...that really annoys the s**t out of me!

83evans
09-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Wow.............that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. Are you hoping for 0-16 so we can find out all our flaws?

Im saying that its good that we didnt win when we didnt deserve it. Just forget I said it.

DynaPaul
09-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Hey buddy, we don't hate the Bills. We hate losing! Repeatedly.

hydro
09-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Im as big of a homer as anyone else on this board, but at a time like this there should be no doubt who is a Bills fan.

WE JUST LOST! People have to let out there frustration, not bottle it in!

Nighthawk
09-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Excellent post!

OpIv37
09-09-2007, 05:50 PM

if you lose, you didn't play a great game, period.

How can any fan say it was good that we "losed"? A loss is NEVER good, EVER.

gr8slayer
09-09-2007, 05:51 PM
How can't you be down on this team. Can we even spell playoffs?

HHURRICANE
09-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Can I just hate your dumb post?

raphael120
09-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey homer,

STFU!!!!!!!!!

gr8slayer
09-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Can I just hate your dumb post?
Hey........ Holy grail.

Wys Guy
09-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Give them credit, they played a great game but when Simpson got injured they fell apart.

Here, here!

You're absolutely right dammit!

If we get 184 net yards each game and give up nearly 500;
Get 13 1st-downs each week;
Allow almost 200 rushing yards each week on 5.3 per carry;
and yield almost a 6 1/2 minute time-of-possession each game, we're all set.

How could anyone be dissatisfied with that.

Nothing to worry about here if we can just repeat that each week.

Oh yeah, and get a punt return for a TD or two.

;)

Wys Guy
09-09-2007, 06:01 PM
I want them to cut the crap, get rid of the dead weight so the rest of the team can flourish.
That would entail getting rid of Wilson, Levy, Jauron, Modrak, Guy, Fewell, McNally, Fairchild, and 40 of the players currently on the 53-man roster plus or minus half-a-dozen.

Typ0
09-09-2007, 06:06 PM
That would entail getting rid of Wilson, Levy, Jauron, Modrak, Guy, Fewell, McNally, Fairchild, and 40 of the players currently on the 53-man roster plus or minus half-a-dozen.

Just Wilson and watch the rest fall into place...