PDA

View Full Version : Evans talks contract in chat on ESPN

The Spaz
06-09-2008, 01:32 PM
EVANS TALKS CONTRACT IN CHAT ON ESPN.COM: Lee Evans just finished up a live chat on ESPN.com and had a couple of interesting comments when asked about the possibility of a contract extension. Here are his two answers with the questions from Bills fans.

Jon, Orchard Park, NY: Is there any update on your contract situation? I think I speak on behalf of all Bills fans in that we are anxious to see you in a Bills uniform for the forseeable future (preferably the rest of your career)!

Lee Evans: Nothing new, but I hope we can get something done soon.

Todd P. Orchard park, NY: Lee, Do you want to play and retire as a Buffalo Bill? Good luck this year and see ya on Sundays Sec 103 1st row scoreboard endzone. This is your Probowl year I can feel it!!

Lee Evans: Thanks! That is my goal, to play with one team and be successful with one team so we will see what happens.

Sounds pretty apparent that Lee wouldn't mind getting an extension accomplished in the near future either. I just like the way he's handled everything unlike a lot of other NFL receivers who gripe and whine and demand contract renegotiations when they have a big year.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Damn, it would be great to have another #83 HOFer in Buffalo.

jamze132
06-09-2008, 02:03 PM
It sounds to me like he will stay with one team for his career if they show him the money. I can't blame him, especially with an uncapped year approaching...

Bill Brasky
06-09-2008, 03:05 PM
It sounds to me like he will stay with one team for his career if they show him the money.

no way... get outta here! really?!

The last buffalo fan
06-09-2008, 03:41 PM
:pray:

Marvelous
06-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Is Evans gonna have a better seaosn than last season? Lets hope so..Or was that the QB's fault?

JP + Evans= great combo
Trent + possesion/clutch type reciever = great combo
IMO
--Look i love Evans & im the biggest lover of homegrown talent. But if we do stick with Trent i want a capable #1 WR..
---What;s the thinking/liking of Roy Williams as our #1 if we can't have Evans? Would that be a better fit w/ Trent than Evans?
---Is roy Williams possesion/clutch instead of speed burner???

acehole
06-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Wow....it is great to have this breaking news.

Good insight in this puzzle of a situation...

EVANS TALKS CONTRACT IN CHAT ON ESPN.COM: Lee Evans just finished up a live chat on ESPN.com and had a couple of interesting comments when asked about the possibility of a contract extension. Here are his two answers with the questions from Bills fans.

Jon, Orchard Park, NY: Is there any update on your contract situation? I think I speak on behalf of all Bills fans in that we are anxious to see you in a Bills uniform for the forseeable future (preferably the rest of your career)!

Lee Evans: Nothing new, but I hope we can get something done soon.

Todd P. Orchard park, NY: Lee, Do you want to play and retire as a Buffalo Bill? Good luck this year and see ya on Sundays Sec 103 1st row scoreboard endzone. This is your Probowl year I can feel it!!

Lee Evans: Thanks! That is my goal, to play with one team and be successful with one team so we will see what happens.

Sounds pretty apparent that Lee wouldn't mind getting an extension accomplished in the near future either. I just like the way he's handled everything unlike a lot of other NFL receivers who gripe and whine and demand contract renegotiations when they have a big year.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1