Thread: Evans talks contract in chat on ESPN

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Evans talks contract in chat on ESPN

EVANS TALKS CONTRACT IN CHAT ON ESPN.COM: Lee Evans just finished up a live chat on ESPN.com and had a couple of interesting comments when asked about the possibility of a contract extension. Here are his two answers with the questions from Bills fans.

Jon, Orchard Park, NY: Is there any update on your contract situation? I think I speak on behalf of all Bills fans in that we are anxious to see you in a Bills uniform for the forseeable future (preferably the rest of your career)!

Lee Evans: Nothing new, but I hope we can get something done soon.

Todd P. Orchard park, NY: Lee, Do you want to play and retire as a Buffalo Bill? Good luck this year and see ya on Sundays Sec 103 1st row scoreboard endzone. This is your Probowl year I can feel it!!

Lee Evans: Thanks! That is my goal, to play with one team and be successful with one team so we will see what happens.

Sounds pretty apparent that Lee wouldn't mind getting an extension accomplished in the near future either. I just like the way he's handled everything unlike a lot of other NFL receivers who gripe and whine and demand contract renegotiations when they have a big year.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Evans talks contract in chat on ESPN

Damn, it would be great to have another #83 HOFer in Buffalo.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,920 Times in 3,549 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

It sounds to me like he will stay with one team for his career if they show him the money. I can't blame him, especially with an uncapped year approaching...

Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls Bill Brasky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jamze132
    It sounds to me like he will stay with one team for his career if they show him the money.
    no way... get outta here! really?!

I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 1,741 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Is Evans gonna have a better seaosn than last season? Lets hope so..Or was that the QB's fault?

JP + Evans= great combo
    Trent + possesion/clutch type reciever = great combo
    IMO
    --Look i love Evans & im the biggest lover of homegrown talent. But if we do stick with Trent i want a capable #1 WR..
    ---What;s the thinking/liking of Roy Williams as our #1 if we can't have Evans? Would that be a better fit w/ Trent than Evans?
    ---Is roy Williams possesion/clutch instead of speed burner???
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Wow....it is great to have this breaking news.

Good insight in this puzzle of a situation...

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaz
    EVANS TALKS CONTRACT IN CHAT ON ESPN.COM: Lee Evans just finished up a live chat on ESPN.com and had a couple of interesting comments when asked about the possibility of a contract extension. Here are his two answers with the questions from Bills fans.

Jon, Orchard Park, NY: Is there any update on your contract situation? I think I speak on behalf of all Bills fans in that we are anxious to see you in a Bills uniform for the forseeable future (preferably the rest of your career)!

Lee Evans: Nothing new, but I hope we can get something done soon.

Todd P. Orchard park, NY: Lee, Do you want to play and retire as a Buffalo Bill? Good luck this year and see ya on Sundays Sec 103 1st row scoreboard endzone. This is your Probowl year I can feel it!!

Lee Evans: Thanks! That is my goal, to play with one team and be successful with one team so we will see what happens.

Sounds pretty apparent that Lee wouldn't mind getting an extension accomplished in the near future either. I just like the way he's handled everything unlike a lot of other NFL receivers who gripe and whine and demand contract renegotiations when they have a big year.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1