PDA

View Full Version : The Jets play a few opponents that we would like to see lose to them.....

Mitchy moo
08-07-2008, 02:19 PM
New England X 2, Denver, Tennessee looked like pretty much locks to win against the Jets and Farve might bring a semblence of hope for the Jets of inning one or more, here's to hoping.

I know we play the Jets twice as well and it might lower our chances to win but we can take care of our business, ourselves.

justasportsfan
08-07-2008, 02:29 PM
too bad we're not playing them early while Brett is still trying to gel with his teammates.

One thing that concerns me is that the jets do have a good OL that should make the it easier for him with time in the pocket.

OpIv37
08-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Favre does not affect the NE games at all- the Patriots are still way better than the Jets.

He will most likely help the Jets in the other two.

BleedinGreenNC
08-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Favre does not affect the NE games at all- the Patriots are still way better than the Jets.

He will most likely help the Jets in the other two.

I see your point, but understand that the last game of th season against the Pats last year, we gave them a run for their money. Im not saying that we are going deep into the playoffs, im just excited about my team this year!:drama:

OpIv37
08-08-2008, 08:49 AM
I see your point, but understand that the last game of th season against the Pats last year, we gave them a run for their money. Im not saying that we are going deep into the playoffs, im just excited about my team this year!:drama:

as much as I hate to admit it, the Jets have seriously upgraded their squad and will be a tough opponent.

But when it comes to the Pats, I basically consider the Jets, Bills and Dolphins as 0-2 to start the season because the Pats are still leagues above the rest of the division.

BlackMetalNinja
08-08-2008, 09:18 AM
as much as I hate to admit it, the Jets have seriously upgraded their squad and will be a tough opponent.

But when it comes to the Pats, I basically consider the Jets, Bills and Dolphins as 0-2 to start the season because the Pats are still leagues above the rest of the division.

I bet you they drop 1 game to a division opponent this season...