PDA

View Full Version : What do you think

Billsfan3
09-23-2008, 08:45 PM
If the bills were not to make the playoffs would it be a failure? after starting 3-0

yordad
09-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Um... yeah.

Mad Bomber
09-23-2008, 08:46 PM
If the bills were not to make the playoffs would it be a failure? after starting 3-0
YES

bflojohn
09-23-2008, 08:51 PM
I'll give my answer with a disclaimer.... IF they stay healthy, then yes it would be a HUGE disappointment! On a more upbeat note, Terrell Davis ranked the Bills #3 and stated he thinks they are the most balanced team in the NFL right now!! The whole situation looks real good, at this moment in time.

Mad Bomber
09-23-2008, 09:06 PM
I'll give my answer with a disclaimer.... IF they stay healthy, then yes it would be a HUGE disappointment! On a more upbeat note, Terrell Davis ranked the Bills #3 and stated he thinks they are the most balanced team in the NFL right now!! The whole situation looks real good, at this moment in time.
I absolutely agree....the Bills are a truly balanced team

The defense is SOLID.

The offense is iffy...not on the level of Denver or SD. But they have shown some real character by coming back from pretty significant deficits in the past few weeks.

The Bills are a YOUNG team (one of the youngest in the NFL) and are just learning how to win...look how they have come back to win their last two games, after snatching defeat from the jaws of victory several times last year....

That said, I don't think that the Bills are the #3 team in the NFL.....maybe the #3 team in the AFC....

The Bills have a lot to prove...we are only 3 weeks into the season.....talk to me in 12 weeks. I would LOVE to see the Bills as the Cinderella story of this year.

But look out next year, NFL!!!!!

ALL D
09-23-2008, 09:35 PM
I agree about next year...

We are making a dent this year...

Next year we will wreck the joint...

jamze132
09-24-2008, 07:35 AM
What kind of question was that?

Any time your team doesn't make win the Super Bowl, much less at least make the playoffs, it is a dispointment.