PDA

View Full Version : I work with a Broncos fan, a Vikings fan and a GB fan

LABillsFan
09-28-2008, 06:23 PM
It'll be interesting tomorrow when I go in.

Mad Bomber
09-28-2008, 06:26 PM
I work with a lot of Pats fans. Those arrogant bastards were strangely (and wonderfully) silent after last week.

They gave me a lot of crap last year. I have shown myself to be a bigger person by not rubbing their noses in it like they did to me last year. All I had to say on Monday was..."tough game"...BTW, we won.

Joe Fo Sho
09-28-2008, 06:27 PM
It'll be interesting tomorrow when I go in.

Unfortunately, I work with a Giants and 2 Cowboys fans. I got a bet with the Giants fan that the bills will have a better record at the end of the season, I made that bet just after the draft.

There's another guy that doesn't have a favorite football team, he just hates the Bills. I've been taking about the Bills so much that he's slowing becoming a Bills fan!

Think I got a shot at that bet??? Loser has to put a sticker of the opposing team on the back window of their car...

LABillsFan
09-28-2008, 06:28 PM
I work with a lot of Pats fans. Those arrogant bastards were strangely (and wonderfully) silent after last week.

They gave me a lot of crap last year. I have shown myself to be a bigger person by not rubbing their noses in it like they did to me last year. All I had to say on Monday was..."tough game"...BTW, we won.

We always txt each other during the games for support and we don't rub it in.