PDA

View Full Version : Is Miller Overrated?

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Its sure looking like it right now. I hope Lindy puts Lalime in there long enough to get on a roll and get Miller's attention. Miller is always talking the talk but hasn't been walking the walk in awhile. He didn't get much help last night but half of those goals were stoppable and sometimes you need your goalie to step up to the plate and win a game for the team. I'm tired of hearing him talk about bad breaks all of the time.

THATHURMANATOR
11-20-2008, 10:33 AM
He looks terrible lately.

RockStar36
11-20-2008, 10:35 AM
Its sure looking like it right now. I hope Lindy puts Lalime in there long enough to get on a roll and get Miller's attention. Miller is always talking the talk but hasn't been walking the walk in awhile. He didn't get much help last night but half of those goals were stoppable and sometimes you need your goalie to step up to the plate and win a game for the team. I'm tired of hearing him talk about bad breaks all of the time.

Uh, what? Have you seen Lalime play in the past two games? He was far worse than Miller has.

Miller has been struggling a little bit lately but he is far from overrated. He stood on his head multiple times earlier in the season to get this team 2 points.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 10:35 AM
He looks terrible lately.

He looks surprised and clueless when a goal goes in. Not very encouraging.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Uh, what? Have you seen Lalime play in the past two games? He was far worse than Miller has.

Miller has been struggling a little bit lately but he is far from overrated. He stood on his head multiple times earlier in the season to get this team 2 points.
No kidding but Lalime has also played some pretty good hockey early on too. Maybe he just needs as many chances as Miller has gotten to get back up to speed. You just can't throw him in there every 4-5 games and expect perfection. He has been a starting goalie in this league and played well so why not shake things up a little and let him start 3-4 games. We surely can't do any worse than now. Miller is obviously in a slump.

RockStar36
11-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Just a hunch but Lalime will probably start sometime this weekend. I'd guess the Saturday game.

OpIv37
11-20-2008, 10:44 AM
Miller got hung out to dry on a couple of those goals. That Tallinder turnover was one, and there was at least one more where 3 Sabres stood there and no one put a body on the Bruins player (I ****ing HATE that and it seems to happen once a game with these idiots).

But overall, I would say that Miller's overrated. He'll make a spectacular save, then let in a softie 45 seconds later. And when he's a little off and can't make the spectacular save, he still lets in a softie or two and the result is a blowout like last night.

I was hoping that part of the problem last year was just that he was burned out, but now I'm not so sure.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm thinking Lalime might be starting tomorrow and maybe Saturday if he plays well, who knows.:idunno:

RockStar36
11-20-2008, 10:47 AM
I'll puke all over the floor if Lalime starts against Philly.

And I don't think you can say that Miller is overrated based on last year and his current little slump. What about the back to back shutouts earlier this year? He isn't overrated. Sure he is struggling right now but let's not get crazy here.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 10:54 AM
I think Miller has let in 5+ goals in his last three or four games or close to it. That would definitely qualify as struggling. Time to give him a rest, we're not talking about putting him on waivers.

RockStar36
11-20-2008, 11:02 AM
I think Miller has let in 5+ goals in his last three or four games or close to it. That would definitely qualify as struggling. Time to give him a rest, we're not talking about putting him on waivers.

So you give him a rest to put in a guy who has let up 5 and 6 goals in his last two games?

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 11:21 AM
So you give him a rest to put in a guy who has let up 5 and 6 goals in his last two games?
Like I said, give him as many chances in succession as Miller has had to get up to speed a little.

BlackMetalNinja
11-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Where exactly has Miller been "talking the talk"??? I don't recall ever reading about him touting himself as a great goaltender. I think he is certainly above average in this league right now and the only people that are "overrating" him are Buffalo fans who claim he is godlike in the first place.

He is prone to slumps where he looks not too good, and our lack of defense clearly doesn't help that any, but he also single handedly keeps the team in many games despite that same defense. I think he's worth every bit of the money he's getting when you look elsewhere around the league right now.

RockStar36
11-20-2008, 12:17 PM
The only time I heard him talk was after the TB game where he said something about how some players on the team try to act pretty instead of just playing hockey. He said something to the effect of "I thought we tried that stuff last year and didn't work so I'm not sure why we're doing it now" but it wasn't anything major. And I believe shortly after that he had his back to back shutouts so I think he backed it up.

I don't mean to make excuses for the man because he does let in some questionable goals but all goalies do. Meanwhile I think he is hung out to dry more times than not but a crappy defense and he takes the bulk of the blame.

bigbub2352
11-20-2008, 12:17 PM
Man i got blasted for this when he signed his contract, Miller is very overratted
I was saying it when we were awesome those 2 yrs but nobody wanted to see it, he was letting in 3-4 goals a game and we were outscoring opponents
I have said Miller lacks to much focus goes down to much, and i hate to say it the league has figured out how to score on him
his lack of shut outs in his career should have told people he is not a shut down goalie but more of a stop gap goalie
He is way to emotional for a goaltender some say he is emo, and really weird in the loker room just rumers i have heard

I will go on record i think Miller sucks been saying it for awhile
bash away

BlackMetalNinja
11-20-2008, 12:21 PM
Man i got blasted for this when he signed his contract, Miller is very overratted
I was saying it when we were awesome those 2 yrs but nobody wanted to see it, he was letting in 3-4 goals a game and we were outscoring opponents
I have said Miller lacks to much focus goes down to much, and i hate to say it the league has figured out how to score on him
his lack of shut outs in his career should have told people he is not a shut down goalie but more of a stop gap goalie
He is way to emotional for a goaltender some say he is emo, and really weird in the loker room just rumers i have heard

bash away

He also led the league in GAA until a week and a half ago...

THATHURMANATOR
11-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Bub while I think Miller is a bit over rated I am still happy the team locked him up. He is well above being competant enough to win for this team. He gets in these funks due to improper positioning and then confidence issues.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Where exactly has Miller been "talking the talk"??? I don't recall ever reading about him touting himself as a great goaltender. I think he is certainly above average in this league right now and the only people that are "overrating" him are Buffalo fans who claim he is godlike in the first place.

He is prone to slumps where he looks not too good, and our lack of defense clearly doesn't help that any, but he also single handedly keeps the team in many games despite that same defense. I think he's worth every bit of the money he's getting when you look elsewhere around the league right now.
When he signed that fat contract it was the talking now he has to start walking....consistently instead of little spurts of brilliance. And yes, we the fans and media are the ones guilty of overrating him, and that's who I was initially alluding to.

BlackMetalNinja
11-20-2008, 12:23 PM
When he signed that fat contract it was the talking now he has to start walking....consistently instead of little spurts of brilliance. And yes, we the fans and media are the ones guilty of overrating him, and that's who I was initially eluding to.Wait... so it's Miller's fault the Sabres signed him to that deal????

RockStar36
11-20-2008, 12:24 PM
When he signed that fat contract it was the talking now he has to start walking....consistently instead of little spurts of brilliance. And yes, we the fans and media are the ones guilty of overrating him, and that's who I was initially eluding to.

I like the comment about little spurts of brilliance when he has struggled the last two games. How are the rest ignored? Those were a little spurt of brilliance but these last two games are something more?

RockStar36
11-20-2008, 12:26 PM

bash away

I don't know how he can be way to emotional for a goaltender. I like when players show emotion. I like to think it can be directly related to the way the team players. I remember when they were down like 4-1 to Toronto in the third and after the last goal he let up Miller threw his stick against the boards. Buffalo ended up winning that game in regulation.

Lack of shut outs can't be denied but I don't think it's all on him. For as much as he loses focus, the team does as well. How many times have the Sabres, as a team, taken a whole period off and left Miller out there basically on his own. It's not just him.

THATHURMANATOR
11-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Dev Miller is a head case. When he lets in a bad goal like the second one last night it gets in his head.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 12:30 PM
I like the comment about little spurts of brilliance when he has struggled the last two games. How are the rest ignored? Those were a little spurt of brilliance but these last two games are something more?
His last 4 games were spurts of something....you fill in the blank.

RockStar36
11-20-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm not doubting that but it isn't always him.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 01:10 PM
I don't know how he can be way to emotional for a goaltender. I like when players show emotion. I like to think it can be directly related to the way the team players. I remember when they were down like 4-1 to Toronto in the third and after the last goal he let up Miller threw his stick against the boards. Buffalo ended up winning that game in regulation.

Lack of shut outs can't be denied but I don't think it's all on him. For as much as he loses focus, the team does as well. How many times have the Sabres, as a team, taken a whole period off and left Miller out there basically on his own. It's not just him.
I agree with that.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Wait... so it's Miller's fault the Sabres signed him to that deal????
No but him and his agent were in on it too. He ultimately signed a Top 5 contract so time to start playing Top 5 consistently.

BlackMetalNinja
11-20-2008, 01:14 PM
No but him and his agent were in on it too. He ultimately signed a Top 5 contract so time to start playing Top 5 consistently.Tha'ts like me telling my boss, "no, I don't think I deserve a raise this year, I'd like you to just keep my pay the same" NOT going to happen.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Bub while I think Miller is a bit over rated I am still happy the team locked him up. He is well above being competant enough to win for this team. He gets in these funks due to improper positioning and then confidence issues.
:bf1:Like I said before he seems to be too preoccupied with positioning and less with reaction. Last night when he got scored on twice by giraffe man he barely reacted or tried to look around the players in front of him for the puck. He is great in the SOs so I know he has good reactions, maybe he should start relying more on that rather than positioning all of the time.

mchurchfie
11-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Tha'ts like me telling my boss, "no, I don't think I deserve a raise this year, I'd like you to just keep my pay the same" NOT going to happen.
Let's be realistic about it BMN. First, you know from previous negotiations that The Sabres didn't just throw top money at him for their first offer and secondly you know that Miller and his agent were probably most definitely not going to settle for anything less than top 5 money, so it is on Miller as much as it is the Sabres FO.

bigbub2352
11-20-2008, 01:47 PM

I agree it was good for the team to get him locked up, the confidence issues is what scare me, i never was a fan of him, but as always will be the first to admit if and when i am wrong about him
But he consistently shows me he has lapses in goal and lets in some very stoppable shots on a regular basis

I hope Enroth is the real deal we will see

bigbub2352
11-20-2008, 01:50 PM

I think he gets too down on himself when a team scores, and that effects the whole team, but i will agree with you on one thing for sure, he is not totally at fault, our D is awful and weak, teppo, tallinder, lydman, spacek, sekera, and paetsch all get tossed around and make to many mistakes on puck give aways, also not one of those players can get someone fomr in front of the net, i wanted Weber up here for that reason, and Rivet is hobbled otherwise would be doing better in that area

bigbub2352
11-20-2008, 01:51 PM
He also led the league in GAA until a week and a half ago...

Wow was that after 8games or 9
Just saying he lets in alot of goals on a regular basis, career shutouts and also GAA will tell u that over the last 3-4 yrs

BlackMetalNinja
11-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Let's be realistic about it BMN. First, you know from previous negotiations that The Sabres didn't just throw top money at him for their first offer and secondly you know that Miller and his agent were probably most definitely not going to settle for anything less than top 5 money, so it is on Miller as much as it is the Sabres FO.And why could he "not settle for less than top 5 money"??? Because somebody would have paid it to him because he's viewed as a top level goalie in the league.

In the same breath that fans are the first to overrate a player on their team, they're also the first to over criticize.

OpIv37
11-20-2008, 03:01 PM
I'll puke all over the floor if Lalime starts against Philly.

And I don't think you can say that Miller is overrated based on last year and his current little slump. What about the back to back shutouts earlier this year? He isn't overrated. Sure he is struggling right now but let's not get crazy here.

So, you criticize him for dismissing Miller's shutout as a "spurt of brilliance,", yet you dismiss an ENTIRE SEASON.

Why is it acceptable for you to ignore an entire season of results but he can't ignore a much shorter span of just a few games?

RockStar36
11-20-2008, 03:18 PM
It's acceptable because I'm proving my point. Or not proving my point. I guess it's how you look at it.

But seriously, I completely disagree that he is overrated. Goalies go through slumps. I've seen more elite goalies let in way more questionable goals. I've also seen those elite goalies have a team around him.

OpIv37
11-20-2008, 03:29 PM
It's acceptable because I'm proving my point. Or not proving my point. I guess it's how you look at it.

But seriously, I completely disagree that he is overrated. Goalies go through slumps. I've seen more elite goalies let in way more questionable goals. I've also seen those elite goalies have a team around him.

I think that if it wasn't for last year, you could write this off as a slump. But he played the same way for the majority of last season. He had a few great games so far this season, but he's also had a few terrible ones. If you look at the big picture, the good games seem to be the anomaly.

chernobylwraiths
11-20-2008, 05:09 PM
:rofl:

If he isn't the second coming of Hasek, he is overrated. Goalies go through slumps. Miller is good to great and still has learning to do. I'm not worried about him at all.

Nighthawk
11-20-2008, 05:14 PM
Yes, Miller is overrated, but he is still a lot better then most goalies in the NHL. He needs help and this organization hasn't given it to him.

OpIv37
11-20-2008, 05:55 PM

If he isn't the second coming of Hasek, he is overrated. Goalies go through slumps. Miller is good to great and still has learning to do. I'm not worried about him at all.

a year and a quarter (minus 2 games) is a "slump"? And this is what- his 4th year of playing in the NHL? The guy's 28 years old- how much more learning is he supposed to do?

chernobylwraiths
11-20-2008, 06:12 PM
a year and a quarter (minus 2 games) is a "slump"? And this is what- his 4th year of playing in the NHL? The guy's 28 years old- how much more learning is he supposed to do?

So, he had a terrible year last year?

Good old Op, dealing in absolutes again. If it's not a shutout, he sucks.

OpIv37
11-20-2008, 07:41 PM
So, he had a terrible year last year?

Good old Op, dealing in absolutes again. If it's not a shutout, he sucks.

No one said he had a terrible year last year. We're making the case that he's overrated- not that he's awful.

He definitely struggled last year, especially towards the end. We all saw it- he even admitted it personally. We were all hoping that it was due to playing so many games and being overworked, but so far this season looks like more of the same (short of 2 or 3 great games).

You can accuse me of talking in absolutes all you want, but facts are facts. The results speak for themselves. So far this season, there's a very strong case that the guy has cost us as many games as he's won for us.

tat2dmike77
11-20-2008, 10:54 PM
He definitely struggled last year, especially towards the end. We all saw it us.

THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM STRUGGLED LAST YEAR

OpIv37
11-21-2008, 08:48 AM
THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM STRUGGLED LAST YEAR

and that makes it acceptable?

Some players elevate their level of play and carry the team when it's struggling. Some players allow the rest of the team to drag them down. We have a team full of the latter.

And I think you missed the point a little bit. This thread is about whether or not Miller is overrated. Miller struggled last year, by his own admission. He's struggling this year, or at least he has been over the last 6 or 7 games. Given the amount of money he makes and how he's regarded throughout the league, I think it's fair to say that he's overrated.

rbochan
11-21-2008, 09:09 AM
He's certainly overrated for his pay scale.

RockStar36
11-21-2008, 09:35 AM
How much of his struggles last season are all on him? He had a pretty crappy team in front of him and was worked till death last season. The Sabres have so far shown us that Lalime will get plenty of work which should give Miller the rest he needs. I wouldn't say this little slump can be combined with last season. I think he's already been better than he was last year. Goalies are only as good as the team in front of him. When he is constantly facing odd man rushes and the team in front of him is excelling at giving away the puck there is only so much he can do. All of the great goalies have struggled at one point or another. But minus Hasek all the great goalies have had great teams in front of him.

RockStar36
11-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Here is a stat breakdown for the highest paid goalies in the league. I left off Brodeur and DiPietro since both are injured for the long term. I'm also using Miller's upcoming salary, not the salary he is making this year.
-------

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 373pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=497 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 81pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3949" width=108><COL style="WIDTH: 52pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2523" width=69><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=5 width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 81pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=108 height=16></TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 52pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=69></TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>GP</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>GAA</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>SV PCT</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>W</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>SO</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Henrik Lundqvist</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="6875000">6,875,000</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>19</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.15</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.92300000000000004">0.923</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>12</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Nikolai Khabibulin</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="6750000">6,750,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.39</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.92300000000000004">0.923</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>6</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>1</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Roberto Luongo</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="6750000">6,750,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>18</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.18</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.92800000000000005">0.928</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>5</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Ryan Miller</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="6250000">6,250,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>15</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.61</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.90900000000000003">0.909</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>8</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>JS Giguere</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="6000000">6,000,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>16</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>3.15</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.90400000000000003">0.904</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>7</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Miika Kiprusoff</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="5833333">5,833,333</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>19</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>3.17</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.89200000000000002">0.892</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>11</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Marty Turco</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="5700000">5,700,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>16</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>3.68</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.86699999999999999">0.867</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>5</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Tomas Vokoun</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="5700000">5,700,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>13</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.93</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.91300000000000003">0.913</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>4</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>1</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Cristobal Huet</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="5625000">5,625,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>7</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.95</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0.9</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>3</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Evgeni Nabokov</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="5375000">5,375,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>12</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.72</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.89100000000000001">0.891</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>10</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Marc-A Fleury</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="5000000">5,000,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>14</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.86</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.90700000000000003">0.907</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>8</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Jose Theodore</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="4500000">4,500,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>12</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>3.19</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.88900000000000001">0.889</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>6</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Manny Fernandez</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="4333333">4,333,333</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>7</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.55</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0.91</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>5</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Ilya Bryzgalov</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="4250000">4,250,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>15</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.53</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.91700000000000004">0.917</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>7</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Vesa Toskala</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="4000000">4,000,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>17</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>3.23</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.878">0.878</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>7</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>1</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Martin Biron</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="3500000">3,500,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>12</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>3.13</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.89400000000000002">0.894</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>5</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Chris Mason</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="3000000">3,000,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>6</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>3.13</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="0.89300000000000002">0.893</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12pt" height=16><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=16>Carey Price</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num="2200000">2,200,000</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>14</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>2.51</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>0.92</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>9</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" x:num>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mchurchfie
11-21-2008, 10:11 AM

Miller is good to great and still has learning to do. I'm not worried about him at all.
He's good, he's not great.

OpIv37
11-21-2008, 10:19 AM
He's good, he's not great.

FINALLY, someone hit it out of the park.

That's all this thread is really trying to say.

Is Miller a good enough goalie to win? Yes, if we fix the D.

Is he on the level of Brodeur or even Hasek in his prime, where he's going to pull wins out of his ass when the team is struggling offensively? Nope.

Is he on a level that justifies his salary? I really don't think so.

And that's why he's overrated.

RockStar36
11-21-2008, 10:21 AM
According to the stats only very few goalies produce to justify their salaries.

Typ0
11-21-2008, 12:40 PM
When I started watching RM play he was a rookie in the league and the observation I made was that he was of the best goalies I'd ever seen when he's in his zone and very focused. However, sometimes he gets out of that zone and isn't as focused. It's a long season and I thought the challenge for him was to learn how to get back to that zone every night and not leave it even if things started to go bad. It's very similar to the way a theatre actor rehearses. they learn the part and their objective is to get back to the same place every night so they can give that same professional performance and work with the other actors the same way.

RMs challenge is to stay in that zone. He hasn't made it over that hump of being able to do it...and that is why we're questioning him.